Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman (2061 Views)

25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes / White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by jmoore(m): 8:03am On May 05, 2015
Just logged into facebook and saw an update by my cousin.

"Please friends help me answer this question because i was shot of words when my MUM asked me the question this evening.........SHE SAID THAT SHE HAS NOT SEEN MY BROTHER TALKING TO A WOMAN BEFORE, HOPE HE IS OK? And the guy is 22years. Please is He ok or just his way of life?"
Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by tosyne2much(m): 8:06am On May 05, 2015
Ahn ahn
Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by FLAWLES(f): 8:09am On May 05, 2015
I have a cousin like daht>buh his own excuse was dat>hiz shy and can't stand up to anylady to ask her out or talk to her self...was later caught masturbating...(They brought a lady for him and his married nw:wit kids) i tink he should talk to his mother abt it and ask for her advise(das if his having challenges

1 Like

Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by Nobody: 8:13am On May 05, 2015
Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by okabe(m): 8:15am On May 05, 2015
Hian! Kini big deal?
Momsi go just surprise wen den carry 1 geh wey im pikin don knock up com show am...den her worry go just change gear

3 Likes

Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by Nobody: 8:17am On May 05, 2015
do we look like doctor here,ask your brother if he's OK,abi we look like your brother?
Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by Dhavids(m): 8:20am On May 05, 2015
jmoore:

"Please friends help me answer this question because i was shot of words when my MUM asked me the question this evening.........SHE SAID THAT SHE HAS NOT SEEN MY BROTHER TALKING TO A WOMAN BEFORE, HOPE HE IS OK? And the guy is 22years. Please is He ok or just his way of life?"

make the mum tie rope join his body na so them go gather waka together.

Through this she will see him talking to a lady

2 Likes

Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by Nobody: 8:25am On May 05, 2015
Yomieluv:
do we look like doctor here,ask your brother if he's OK,abi we look like your brother?

This is romance section. In this section we discuss and share opinions on issues of relationship and romance.
Someone comes up with a particular topic and we discuss and shed light on it.

Most of us aren't doctors but that doesn't mean we can't share our thoughts and try to proffer solution, prolly based on experience.

If someone creates a thread and you have nothing to offer, all you do is walk out of the thread.
You don't have to type the nonsense you just did.
It's totally uncalled for.

2 Likes

Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by jhidey08(m): 8:29am On May 05, 2015
Just in case
Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by jmoore(m): 8:38am On May 05, 2015
Dhavids:
make the mum tie rope join his body na so them go gather waka together.

Through this she will see him talking to a lady
grin grin
Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:38am On May 05, 2015
Yomieluv:

Flippant comments such as yours make me wonder how some brains assimilate information and if your thought process isn't dysfunctional.

The OP asked a very debatable question which is unlike the attention-seeking topics that abound here.smiley
Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by demmy0325(m): 8:41am On May 05, 2015
Mayb d guy wan b like dangote....

1 Like

Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by MrCork: 8:41am On May 05, 2015
[quote author=jmoore post=33432462]Just logged into facebook and saw an update by my cousin.

.. .so while guys r chasin babes in mini sket, u prefa guys in trousers?...abi?...bro its ok to be gay..love is love. Be proud! smiley
Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by demmy0325(m): 8:43am On May 05, 2015
missclasssy:

This is romance section. In this section we discuss and share opinions on issues of relationship and romance.
Someone comes up with a particular topic and we discuss and shed light on it.

Most of us aren't doctors but that doesn't mean we can't share our thoughts and try to proffer solution, prolly based on experience.

If someone creates a thread and you have nothing to offer, all you do is walk out of the thread.
You don't have to type the nonsense you just did.
It's totally uncalled for.
.. Eh!.. See kettle callin pot black.. So U cn advise someone..

3 Likes

Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by MrCork: 8:45am On May 05, 2015
...am shocked missclassy has not yet responded to this thread...may be she still asleep! undecided

3 Likes

Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by stefanlover: 8:46am On May 05, 2015
Some guys have other things to focus on and not just women. Beside he's just 22, let the fellow be please.

1 Like

Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by jmoore(m): 8:46am On May 05, 2015
I think the mom needs to calm down. Everyone can't be the same, that doesn't mean he is not attracted to girls.

1 Like

Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by funlord(m): 8:57am On May 05, 2015
sad He Is either a wimp, is gay or is a genius! Or maybe he is just a wimpy gay genius!
Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by dnacrystal: 10:41am On May 05, 2015
Lol My dad claims he had his first girlfriend at age 32 and she was my mum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by Nobody: 10:45am On May 05, 2015
Some hypocrites on this thread. Useless animals angry

1 Like

Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by Nobody: 10:46am On May 05, 2015
MrCork:
...am shocked missclassy has not yet responded to this thread...may be she still asleep! undecided
Mr. Cork hi grin

2 Likes

Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by Nobody: 10:49am On May 05, 2015
jmoore:

Maybe he's an introvert or he is just not interested in talking to girls

Some guys are naturally like that, they got other things to cater for.

To them girls will come and go. There's nothing wrong with him.

1 Like

Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by xynerise: 10:53am On May 05, 2015
I never talked to a girl at that age where my mum would see me but I sure did talk to a girl before I was 18. He could be avoiding negative comments from his parents or trying to respect his parents and act like a novice.

1 Like

Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by kathykathy(f): 11:32am On May 05, 2015
[quote author=MrCork post=33433504][/quote]u are a full grown goat,,,i hate ur mentality,,,,in phyno's voice gerrrrrwat

1 Like

Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by MrCork: 12:26pm On May 05, 2015
kathykathy:
u are a full grown goat,,,i hate ur mentality,,,,in phyno's voice gerrrrrwat

. ...sweery..it will not hurt u to admit u want me..u no u do,don't u?.. I have moiney. ..anyways,be nice to me & I will post u a box of anti ageing cream to help yor loooks. (no ofeeense) smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by jmoore(m): 12:37pm On May 05, 2015
Nneka123:
Maybe he's an introvert or he is just not interested in talking to girls

Some guys are naturally like that, they got other things to cater for.

To them girls will come and go. There's nothing wrong with your him.
Same applies to me.

1 Like

Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by Crowny11(f): 12:27pm On May 06, 2015
MrCork:

. ...sweery..it will not hurt u to admit u want me..u no u do,don't u?.. I have moiney. ..anyways,be nice to me & I will post u a box of anti ageing cream to help yor loooks. (no ofeeense) smiley
are u not tired of this bashing?Mr. fake ass!
stop the noise my guy.
Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by MrCork: 1:23pm On May 06, 2015
Crowny11:

stop the noise my guy.

....hangon sweery.. I drive a £28,000(cash) range rover spot & I hav moiney. This natturaly means I can get any woman I want includin u....and since u nevar been to London,the rule is to show respect to a Londoner (no ofeense) smiley
Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by MrCork: 1:24pm On May 06, 2015
Crowny11:

stop the noise my guy.

^^^ atitute...and then she complains she cant find man on nairaland! embarassed
Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by richidinho(m): 1:33pm On May 06, 2015
dnacrystal:
Lol
My dad claims he had his first girlfriend at age 32 and she was my mum

My dad claims he use to come first in class

The day I found one of his result, he claimed that's the only year he fail
Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by richidinho(m): 1:35pm On May 06, 2015
MrCork:

....hangon sweery.. I drive a £28,000(cash) range rover spot & I hav moiney. This natturaly means I can get any woman I want includin u....and since u nevar been to London,the rule is to show respect to a Londoner (no ofeense) smiley

The bolded
Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by Crowny11(f): 7:40pm On May 06, 2015
MrCork:

^^^ atitute...and then she complains she cant find man on nairaland! embarassed

rubbish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Seduce Your Husband Daily / Get 2000 Instagram Followers With Free 1000 Instagram Likes. / Why Black Women Are More Bootylicious Than White Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.