Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes (32493 Views)

Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met / 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by KONJIKILLER(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
Good day, Nairalanders, I don't know what the females here have to say about this but I'll gladly welcome any criticism.

So there's this girl, Sharon(not her real name), I met her November last year. Ok, she's smoking hot, very attractive and absolutely smart. We got so close and told each other a lot of things, darkest secrets, and stuff she wouldn't even tell her mom. She concluded that we become best friends but deep down, I wanted more than that because I was already falling, I just didn't know what to say. Every time we talked on the phone, it was usually for more than 30minutes that my friends would be wondering if we were dating, even my close pals made fun of me that I was being friendzoned. One night in December, I called her and from the way I was talking to her, a normal girl would catch the cruise that a nigga was flirting although it wasn't obvious. After the call, I texted her that I had something to tell her but then, I just told her I'd say it later. She laughed and told me she knows what's up with me but that she's been waiting for me to spit it out. I asked how she knew, she said by behavior towards her and everything was obvious that I had these feelings for her. She added that I should be patient and not rush it, I was totally relieved, even my buddies said 'she go gree, no worry, the babe like you die'.

Guys, from that day, I've been treating this girl like a queen, buying her stuff, calling her and doing the regular things a boyfriend would do, hoping she'd eventually agree to date me. Her mom even saw the stuff I bought her, she asked her if we were dating and she told her we were talking about it. All these events happened late last year and she still hasn't made a brother happy. The last time we talked about it was on the 30th of December and she specifically told me she had feeling for me but that "she wants to get her emotions right". Sister what does that mean now?

We stepped into the new year, the first week passed, so did the second week, she hasn't said a word about "US". Her birthday is coming up in two weeks and I plan on confronting her day before her birthday to know exactly what she wants with me.

Am I moving too fast? Am I impatient? Some of my friends are saying she might be too shy to say the three letter word, that I should try and make a move by kissing her or something. NAIRALANDERS, what am I missing

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by daewoorazer(m): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2017

FTC.. Dedicated to all real niggaz reppin!

How about you buy her more stuffs, literally assume d position of a maga boyfriend, spend all ur hard earned cash on buying her chocolates and pata. angry

U don't know u dey spoil Market For other real niggaz...

Just so u know, d patas u buy today, niggaz will remove it tomao.

Make I free u small, stop doing like yemi my lover, where u shld have assumed d position of a boyfriend shld be in gestures(kissing, caressing... Anything dat disturbs her).... Not spending

Some gals don't do d toasting and yes parole

#zanga

229 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by fattbabakay(m): 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
Knock knock

Who's there?

Malo

Malo who?

Malo friend zonu mee malo friend zonu mee o, ah say make u come my house u dey calli me ur broda grin

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Eleniyan15: 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
nawa oooo seriously just don't ask her anything reduce the attention you giving too her I just hope you have bleep this girl cause na you go lose last last,another person they help you drill borehole.
The funniest thing is that the person drilling the borehole for you may not be up too your standard and the money you giving herself part of the money she's giving the guy chai,you Bleep up sha. girls yawerey gan don't even tell me she's a virgin oooo even is na secondary virgin she go need am one's In a while.

na why I no get bae just come and collect cassava ka ma pa de mo #DrillingSomeoneElseBae

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by makydee(f): 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
I don't think you're rushing things, ask her.
I believe you've given her enough time.

But something is sure. After asking her, its either you leave the friend zone or you remain theregrin

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by knightsson: 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
seriously op, you are expecting her to wake you up from sleep someday and tell you she is now ready for a relationship with you? only few ladies would do that bro!

Its your job to sit her down and list reasons to her why further delay won't favour you both on the long run.

26 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by maikhel: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
I don't know why girls are like this. They will tell you they want to think about it when they really want you. I see the girl losing sha cos it seems OP is losing patience. Sharon gree for ur guy na

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
My Guy Is In Love! Frankly Speaking Girls Are Enigmatic, This Minute You See The Love In Their Eyes Next Minute You See The Love In Sky But Rest Assured, She Will

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
Maybe she saw ur unserious moniker KONJIKILLER. Truthfully she doesn't like you. I mean she doesn't feel anything for you. That's the friend zone.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by KONJIKILLER(m): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by bookgenius(m): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lol, short of words, pls take this to the next level lalasticlala
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Fynestboi4MrNL: 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
Serious something, to hell with the gal, who geh time for rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by OnlineMercenary: 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
I'm waiting here for the experienced ones to talk so I can learn... cool cool cool
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by ayomidearo(m): 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
Stay with her bro, an expensive girl doesnt come cheap.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by sleeksoccer: 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
If you asked me, who would I ask?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by veekid(m): 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2017

some people still get time for this kinda iranu?

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by George2016(m): 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
Okay
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by sammytwain(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Try Google alloo bro
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by tosyne2much(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by lonelydora: 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
How to use "Am" and "I'm' is a big deal for some folks.

Mod, correct yourself.

21 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Jeoma11(f): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Just take it slow and steady with her
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Ezedon(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
If you ask me who will i ask
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by eipreel(f): 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
So the mod actually used "I'm" in place of "am" undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Royalfurnitures: 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
Rush in and rush out soon

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by NAVYdogg: 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
Don’t expect a woman to tell you, “I like you being here" or "I want you to leave.”

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Onukube1(f): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by cloudyskygrind(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
Someone said it already. Buy her more stuff if she still hasn't said yes, buy her even more until you go broke. Thank me later

15 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Rilwayne001: 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
Eleniyan15:
nawa oooo seriously just don't ask her anything reduce the attention you giving too her I just hope you have bleep this girl cause na you go lose last last,another person they help you drill borehole

Bwahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by joliyp(f): 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
......she likes u just gv her time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Azeequeen(f): 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
She'll say yes soon maybe on her birthday
BTW,it is supposed to be 'am I rushing her' instead of 'I'm I rushing her'

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? / 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You / Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.