Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. (67659 Views)

You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) / What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 05, 2015
nduchucks:
That boy should be taken to a corner room and thrashed. nansense, na so rapists dey start.
Thrashed for what exactly? For just looking?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 05, 2015
igbsam:

And then I will tell her to come see me so we can reconcile on a plain ground.
hmmm, your little child will be angry with you nah. He might even nurture the thought of poising you. because that girl na her package.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by sacora(f): 3:09pm On May 05, 2015
STPEACE:
wetin the aunty do nah?? Her dressing is nice.
yea...her posture z d problem
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by OKNkanu(m): 3:11pm On May 05, 2015
just smile.......... and remember the good old days....
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 05, 2015
sacora:
yea...her posture z d problem
lolz, if na me, i fit delibrately tap her for nyash in the name of mistake oh. That kind nyash tire me self.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Chilug(m): 3:15pm On May 05, 2015
Will just laff, but remind him that he have to wait till he's 18 at least to touch it.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by croSStodds(m): 3:24pm On May 05, 2015
I go join am dey look d nyash 2geda..
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 05, 2015
croSStodds:
I go join am dey look d nyash 2geda..
devil must be a liar. You will join him
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 05, 2015
He should comot face abeg, before something go begin ooze out sad sad
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Pakingzzz(m): 4:03pm On May 05, 2015
Helo Nairalanders.. Here's the first House building machine in to be built in Nigeria.. The pix below is just what the machine will look like. The machine is called 3D house printer.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the roofing level of a house without the direct involvement of human labour. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by MuyiRano(m): 4:04pm On May 05, 2015
Orijin101:

[size=15pt]lolx. . . dat the real truth bro, my mum told me a story of when i waz still a baby, she said: on that faithful day, one beautiful sister visited us and as she came, she carried me and kissed me.
Immediately she removed her mouth i started crying, then she decided to kiss me again but diz time, the kiss waz longer than the 1st one, to everybody's surprise, i started licking my lips and laughing grin

omo, i waz jez like, "Bad since birth" cool
[/size]

Baddo
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by uncleB1: 4:16pm On May 05, 2015
Ok all ur comments are valuable the boy mind is not there he is looking somewhere shocked
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by gbengus17: 4:25pm On May 05, 2015
PLS CHECK VERY WELL THE TYPE OF COMPANY HE KEEPS------ TELEVISION, TYPE OF MOVIES---- YOUR MAID ACTIVITIES AT HOME, COS THE WAY I SEE THIS BOY HE HAS TASTED IT BEFORE.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Kbraims(m): 4:27pm On May 05, 2015
Dis boy know notin 4 now!
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by otiigba1(m): 4:48pm On May 05, 2015
i will shake his hand well! well! smiley,atleast one thing is for sure.. he is not GAY! angry
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by ibawon(m): 5:07pm On May 05, 2015
Come on Junior I know you took all my traits, but wait till you are old enough. Chai you too resemble me grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by komek(m): 5:11pm On May 05, 2015
i will rub his head and say, thats my son , like father like son. I dont need a DNA anymore grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by wahalababe(f): 5:11pm On May 05, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Holywizard:
i started having sex at age 5.

That is nothing compared to de finger-ing i i did back den & now
Holywizard:
i started having sex at age 5.

That is nothing compared to de finger-ing i i did back den & now
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by 1goodman: 5:18pm On May 05, 2015
STPEACE:
Crazy world with crazy people. Whats this small boy doing nah?
d boy b like "omo mehn, see ukwu"
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by eko20: 5:39pm On May 05, 2015
Like father like son
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Gamesmart: 5:58pm On May 05, 2015
STPEACE:

I will be proud and happy to know early enough that he is not gay. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by dapsonlou(m): 6:04pm On May 05, 2015
STPEACE:

Like father like son lol
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by smartmom(f): 6:24pm On May 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Photoshop

So Obviously done too. angry
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 05, 2015
Gamesmart:

I will be proud and happy to know early enough that he is not gay. grin grin grin grin grin grin
hmmm, if him enter skul, na your body go tell you.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 05, 2015
1goodman:

d boy b like "omo mehn, see ukwu"
lolzz
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by lampardizik(m): 7:10pm On May 05, 2015
STPEACE:

Why dat lady sef go set yash like dat angry tongue undecided
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 05, 2015
lampardizik:

Why dat lady sef go set yash like dat angry tongue undecided
make i give you her number??
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by freecocoa(f): 7:26pm On May 05, 2015
I have a little cutie of 4(my cousin's kid), he loves ladies like mad, he will even tell me, he likes that Aunty because she's 'beatiful' and has big 'batty'(his exact words),I don't really think it's a big deal especially as his father(my cousin) had a reputation with women before tying the nuptial knot,genes don't lie you know, the kid doesn't behave inappropriately or anything, it's just evident that he loves women.

Kids are human too afterall.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Ujupsy: 7:31pm On May 05, 2015
The boy was like see my mouth oo no,I hope this aunty will not mess in my mouth for me nothing the boy was being careful.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by lampardizik(m): 8:06pm On May 05, 2015
STPEACE:
make i give you her number??

Oya na
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by sammaking(m): 9:03pm On May 05, 2015
Choi!!.. I hear say the thing wey dey for inside this packet dey sweet well.

If to say na backyard now I for open this thing make I see

Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? / Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money / My Husband Always Tells Me To Leave His House During Quarrel