Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian (43766 Views)

See How White Lady Made N3000 In Just 20mins Hawking Pure Water / Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide / When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by ifeanyi83(m): 3:39pm On May 05, 2015
Awww...so sweet.."love is more interesting when there's alot of differences"...
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 05, 2015
bankai2015:
searching4lovee come and see your hand work ohhh

why are u and prettythicksme stalking me you think i send naija gals never in ur life mention me again. hopeless hooker undecided

#team foreign girls cool

1 Share

Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by tpiadotcom: 3:43pm On May 05, 2015
Is she the canadian lady?
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by xp17(m): 3:46pm On May 05, 2015
aim5:
Hahaha my Edo people love marrying or dating other races for some reason.
no, I disagree. This guy is the son of the late billionaire archbishop Benson Idahosa. Stop stereotyping, and be civilized. undecided
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by yemmynoni: 3:47pm On May 05, 2015
Hammefeez:
Shoro Niyen?
Pro ni
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by yemmynoni: 3:48pm On May 05, 2015
Hammefeez:
Shoro Niyen?
Oro ni
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 05, 2015
ikp4succes:
What a lovely couple, she is having lots of fun..wish them success in their mariage.. maybe i should look into white woman now oo.. grin grin @TrishaP do the needful, wetin u think
fun it is when money is involve.....have ever seen an igbo married to hausa living in face me and face you? just like a rabbit with hunk back, you will travel far to see 1.

1 Like

Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 05, 2015
lexy2014:
baby I de oh. I b nigerian. Dem say una no de pay bride price
yes only bomb price from me grin

1 Like

Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by Pakingzzz(m): 3:54pm On May 05, 2015
Hi Nairalanders.. Here's the first House building machine in to be built in Nigeria.. The pix below is just what the machine will look like. The machine is called 3D house printer.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the roofing level of a house without the direct involvement of human labour. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

1 Like

Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by Asiwaju9ja(m): 3:54pm On May 05, 2015
Feb was my classmate in secondary school. Cool guy, I ain't surprised.
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by tpiadotcom: 3:55pm On May 05, 2015
prince3009:
Nigerian men are not valued locally by their women. I can say with every certainty in me that i have hardly come across a Nigerian woman who praises her husband like this in public! Rather, they berate us at every slightest opportunity. I speak for most Nigerian ladies though cos i know there are a "few" exceptional wonderful ones.

How many Nigerians praise Nigeria in public?

Or should I ask how many Nigerian men type such on twitter?

1 Like

Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by David4best(m): 4:04pm On May 05, 2015
Very good. It is good to marry outside your tribe or nation so as to experience others people culture
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by otiigba1(m): 4:37pm On May 05, 2015
i am brazilian and i seriously want to marry a nigerian tongue its love not colour cool but wait o! i am not a millionaire like MR idahosa undecided, will any nigerian woman still marry me?
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by kenx1(m): 4:42pm On May 05, 2015
One day i will get there kiss
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 05, 2015
queridasally:
Lol, being an ex BIU student, upon resumption, during one of our tuesday evening chapel service, they invited the first lady (laurie Idahosa) to speak on something, as soon as she mounted the podium, I said rather out loud "OMG she is white".lol, but over time I admired how she was able to blend in and adapt effortlessly.

I scrolled down this page waiting to see an ex biu student like myself and here you are. HELLO
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by Psuedy(f): 5:08pm On May 05, 2015
This is so luvly...she sounds like a virtuos wife.Love should b lik dis...kudos to all products of intertribal/interracial marriages..
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by femmy2010(m): 5:16pm On May 05, 2015
Lovely her
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by bebe2(f): 5:25pm On May 05, 2015
kindnyce:
WELLCOME TO NIGERIA,BUT WAIT A MINUTE,IF THE GUYS WAS NOT RICH,WILL YOU HAVE MARRIED HIM?

Better pikin, chop knuckle jare,

If una know how many babes waste transport fare go faith centre becos of the Feb.

Still eno chose anyone.

Feb my left feet undecided

1 Like

Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by lifestyle1(m): 5:35pm On May 05, 2015
This is what I want kiss
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 05, 2015
afolag:

fun it is when money is involve.....have ever seen an igbo married to hausa living in face me and face you? just like a rabbit with hunk back, you will travel far to see 1.

lol when you love each other, money does not matter
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by donodion(m): 5:51pm On May 05, 2015
cryYet some black young women would come on nairaland to state " 6 reasons foreign women must not marry Nigerian men". Ntor!!!

Foreign whites dey show swaga no be small.Enjoy jare.
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 05, 2015
ikp4succes:

lol when you love each other, money does not matter
Your are right but I wonder why cheating on husbands come to play
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by kindnyce(m): 5:57pm On May 05, 2015
bebe2:

Better pikin, chop knuckle jare,

If una know how many babes waste transport fare go faith centre becos of the Feb.

Still eno chose anyone.

Feb my left feet undecided

Hahaha,
U get bad mouth shaaa
Hope u r not among dem chicks we go the faith center bcoz of feb embarassed cheesy
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by wizsele(m): 6:15pm On May 05, 2015
Blessed Couple, proud of my bishop's wife anyday anytime.... she too make sense. Oyibo women sabi love pass our naija women sha.
checkout an exclusive interview with her husband Feb Idahosa smiley on #MeetD'GameChanger enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uuc_jcl9og
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by d33types: 6:23pm On May 05, 2015
hehe..that's my pastor..

meanwhile, when they married she was very rich...I think richer than him
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 05, 2015
xp17:
no, I disagree. This guy is the son of the late billionaire archbishop Benson Idahosa. Stop stereotyping, and be civilized. undecided

I'm not stereotyping. I'm from there and I have quite a few half caste relatives, so how the hell is that stereotyping I've seen it firsthand. Are you that mentally dull?
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 05, 2015
wink

2 Likes

Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by lexy2014: 6:39pm On May 05, 2015
remember007:
yes only bomb price from me grin
D bomb price should it b d actual bomb or should it b money 4d bomb or both?
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 05, 2015
lexy2014:
D bomb price should it b d actual bomb or should it b money 4d bomb or both?
real bomb that will xplode wen u re alone inside d car or house grin

1 Like

Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by lampardizik(m): 6:59pm On May 05, 2015
Ah so be forming "I dey speak pidgin" ba
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by lampardizik(m): 6:59pm On May 05, 2015
Ah so she be forming "I dey speak pidgin" ba
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by lexy2014: 7:04pm On May 05, 2015
remember007:
real bomb that will xplode wen u re alone inside d car or house grin
Ah ah...ki lo de? I thought d "bomb price" just like d bride price was meant 4d family of d bride? Besides what is yours is mine and what is mine is yours...2geda 4eva

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. / Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan / Proverbs From The Streets Of Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.