Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,564 members, 7,955,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Ladies Had Been Corrupt Since Child Hood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Had Been Corrupt Since Child Hood (901 Views)

My Sex Experience With A Man-hood Breaker – 18+ / Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) / When You Flaunt A Vessel That Every Guy In The Hood Have Drank From(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Had Been Corrupt Since Child Hood by Muyogoa: 3:00pm On May 05, 2015
I was at a tutorial lesson to see someone. And i had the opportunity of listening to the lecture a teacher was teaching some primary school pupils. He was teaching them on "child abuse" and various sexual practise that can abuse a child. Then one young girl asked " what about the one we do ourself" Then the other girls burst into laughter, the some other girls said "the one we do with pencil and biro" . The male teacher replied " well, that's not sexual abuse, it's only that u are stimulating yourselves" Can you imagine? At that age? Virtually all the gals in that class busted into laughter, meaning that they all understood the question and are guilty.
Re: Ladies Had Been Corrupt Since Child Hood by derrick333(m): 3:07pm On May 05, 2015
Sexual abuse? Under wch subject? That cnt b a primary class
Re: Ladies Had Been Corrupt Since Child Hood by Muyogoa: 3:09pm On May 05, 2015
derrick333:
Sexual abuse? Under wch subject? That cnt b a primary class
why not. May be under social studies.
Re: Ladies Had Been Corrupt Since Child Hood by CountDracula(m): 3:11pm On May 05, 2015
Mayb dem neva pay d teacher salary
Re: Ladies Had Been Corrupt Since Child Hood by DahtzFestjayz: 3:19pm On May 05, 2015
Charity begin at home
Re: Ladies Had Been Corrupt Since Child Hood by ironbody03(m): 3:36pm On May 05, 2015
it may not be the fault of the teacher but their oarents
Re: Ladies Had Been Corrupt Since Child Hood by Youngpo413: 4:50pm On May 05, 2015
CountDracula:
thank you for making laugh
Re: Ladies Had Been Corrupt Since Child Hood by Youngpo413: 4:57pm On May 05, 2015
CountDracula:
thank you for making me laugh
Re: Ladies Had Been Corrupt Since Child Hood by CountDracula(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2015
Youngpo413:
thank you for making me laugh
Lool
Re: Ladies Had Been Corrupt Since Child Hood by Strongfaze(m): 8:15pm On May 05, 2015
It could be a not so new subject called moral instruction. It combines Christianity, Islam and secular topics. Usually taught in Private schools.
Re: Ladies Had Been Corrupt Since Child Hood by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 05, 2015
So how does that isolated incident translate to ladies?

(1) (Reply)

A Very Touching True Life Chineese Story / 9 Things That MAY Make Her Fall In Love With You / When Ur Wife Confesses On Emmanuel TV That All Ur Children Belong To Ur Gateman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.