Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

When You Flaunt A Vessel That Every Guy In The Hood Have Drank From(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Flaunt A Vessel That Every Guy In The Hood Have Drank From(photo) (4326 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Flaunt A Vessel That Every Guy In The Hood Have Drank From(photo) by ojay72(m): 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
when you think you have a good girl but every guy in the Hood knows her secret activities....

what's the word again?!

Oh yes.... Olosh.......#CoversMouth#

Re: When You Flaunt A Vessel That Every Guy In The Hood Have Drank From(photo) by Shiifi(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ummm oo na u no oooo we siddon hear dey wait who wan rig election for gwagwalada oooo
Re: When You Flaunt A Vessel That Every Guy In The Hood Have Drank From(photo) by midehi2(f): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
what kind of creature is that
Re: When You Flaunt A Vessel That Every Guy In The Hood Have Drank From(photo) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
Dogman...

The Dogman is an ancient creature first discovered in 708 B.C by Greek scientist Phapadepuus Anter...

It was thougt to evolve from the ancient anteir... a creature known for its voracious, blood thirsty, gluttonous appetite... I for continue but I buy fuel N300 a liter and there's no money to be made...

Thank you for your time.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Flaunt A Vessel That Every Guy In The Hood Have Drank From(photo) by UIA04(f): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
That's a statue

1 Like

Re: When You Flaunt A Vessel That Every Guy In The Hood Have Drank From(photo) by Bluezy13(m): 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmm...

And then
Re: When You Flaunt A Vessel That Every Guy In The Hood Have Drank From(photo) by Holywizard: 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
Do u mean Nkechi dat resides in my street?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Flaunt A Vessel That Every Guy In The Hood Have Drank From(photo) by Kenzico(m): 2:11am On Apr 11, 2016
Kai!!! What a heck is dat?
Re: When You Flaunt A Vessel That Every Guy In The Hood Have Drank From(photo) by FlySly05: 4:31am On Apr 11, 2016
ureach:
Dogman...

The Dogman is an ancient creature first discovered in 708 B.C by Greek scientist Phapadepuus Anter...

It was thougt to evolve from the ancient anteir... a creature known for its voracious, blood thirsty, gluttonous appetite... I for continue but I buy fuel N300 a liter and there's no money to be made...

Thank you for your time.

Whedone !!! You don start to lie this early mor mor. The cane dem go take flog you ehn, Ares still dey prepare am. Lol Nice one my guy
Re: When You Flaunt A Vessel That Every Guy In The Hood Have Drank From(photo) by Sirmuel1(m): 7:02am On Apr 11, 2016
Waridis? grin
Re: When You Flaunt A Vessel That Every Guy In The Hood Have Drank From(photo) by Chukzii(m): 7:23am On Apr 11, 2016
ureach:
Dogman...

Thank you for your time.
Lwkmd
Re: When You Flaunt A Vessel That Every Guy In The Hood Have Drank From(photo) by Oyimzy(m): 10:33am On Apr 11, 2016
midehi2:

Lazy girl see your signature cheesy
Re: When You Flaunt A Vessel That Every Guy In The Hood Have Drank From(photo) by midehi2(f): 11:03am On Apr 11, 2016
Oyimzy:
Lazy girl see your signature cheesy
does that make me lazy...Na na na
Re: When You Flaunt A Vessel That Every Guy In The Hood Have Drank From(photo) by hifaif1: 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
midehi2:
That is a Michigan dogman. But I think the one in that picture is a statue!!!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Animal Between The Two? #pic# / Six Sex Positions Women Hate / Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.