Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Can You Marry Someone That Has Been Romantically Involved With A Relative - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone That Has Been Romantically Involved With A Relative (979 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? / Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone That Has Been Romantically Involved With A Relative by peeparty(m): 4:16pm On May 05, 2015
......Does it really matter?

cc
lalasticlala
farano
mizmycoli
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has Been Romantically Involved With A Relative by sinaj(f): 4:17pm On May 05, 2015
It matters a lot cry
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has Been Romantically Involved With A Relative by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 05, 2015
[size=15pt] This one is strong!
Eleyi gidi gan!
[/size]
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has Been Romantically Involved With A Relative by agarawu23(m): 4:20pm On May 05, 2015
no
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has Been Romantically Involved With A Relative by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 05, 2015
i won't.. lai lai
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has Been Romantically Involved With A Relative by peeparty(m): 4:24pm On May 05, 2015
sinaj:
It matters a lot cry
reasons so others can learn
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has Been Romantically Involved With A Relative by Tallesty1(m): 4:24pm On May 05, 2015
In MaMa G's voice.

"No, because I cannot step my two feet where there is an abomination".

Lols, just joking.

If the person has repented then no problem.

I may even have a more terrible past that she's not aware of.

But it is a problem if the feeling is still there or when she's not remorseful.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has Been Romantically Involved With A Relative by peeparty(m): 4:24pm On May 05, 2015
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has Been Romantically Involved With A Relative by demmy0325(m): 4:27pm On May 05, 2015
Its Family first.... A lady cnt jst come frm anywia n create bad blood btwn a family... Sm may av fall in love n tink ntn is gon happn n go ahead wt d relatnshp.. Buh dose type of repercurssions aint felt immediately.. Dey r felt later in d future...
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has Been Romantically Involved With A Relative by agarawu23(m): 4:27pm On May 05, 2015
peeparty:
y
even if I will buy her tokunbo, it shldnt be from my relative spare parts
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has Been Romantically Involved With A Relative by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 05, 2015
AT all at all na this one bad pass...

I can never marry such a person if the person was romantically involved with a friend talk more of a relative...

These hoes ain't loyal..
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has Been Romantically Involved With A Relative by importexpert(m): 4:34pm On May 05, 2015
If both of u hv plans for ur tomorrow I think it matters less
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has Been Romantically Involved With A Relative by Humblebloke(m): 4:37pm On May 05, 2015
demmy0325:
Its Family first.... A lady cnt jst come frm anywia n create bad blood btwn a family... Sm may av fall in love n tink ntn is gon happn n go ahead wt d relatnshp.. Buh dose type of repercurssions aint felt immediately.. Dey r felt later in d future...

I think I get ur point.... That's why I wouldn't do it
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has Been Romantically Involved With A Relative by demmy0325(m): 4:41pm On May 05, 2015
Humblebloke:

I think I get ur point.... That's why I wouldn't do it
.. Jst leave her amicably widawt any pity cos she tends 2 act pitiable.., dn take a break b4 u get in2 any rltnshp... Der r many fishes in d water.. Gals plenty nw..
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has Been Romantically Involved With A Relative by peeparty(m): 5:09pm On May 05, 2015
demmy0325:
so sir u mean pple don't repent?
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has Been Romantically Involved With A Relative by demmy0325(m): 5:10pm On May 05, 2015
peeparty:
so sir u mean pple don't repent?
... I didnt c repent in d whole post.. And if U wana do it.. Dahs ur p..
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has Been Romantically Involved With A Relative by peeparty(m): 5:10pm On May 05, 2015
agarawu23:
even if I will buy her tokunbo, it shldnt be from my relative spare parts
lol.wat if ur not even aware
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has Been Romantically Involved With A Relative by peeparty(m): 5:12pm On May 05, 2015
demmy0325:
... I didnt c repent in d whole post.. And if U wana do it.. Dahs ur p..
dosnt have to be der.we we're meant to think outside d box sir
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has Been Romantically Involved With A Relative by demmy0325(m): 5:18pm On May 05, 2015
peeparty:
dosnt have to be der.we we're meant to think outside d box sir
... Woh.. U knw wot.. Jst get off ma mention.... Who is repentin frm who sef..?
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has Been Romantically Involved With A Relative by iPrevail(m): 5:59pm On May 05, 2015
Hell no! How demeaning! angry

(1) (Reply)

6 Countries' Campaigns To Get Citizens To Have More Sex / A Great Mistake You Must Avoid Before Marriage / Can I Date This Girl From Another Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.