Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day?..photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day?..photo (994 Views)

Groom Passionately Kisses His Bride On Their Wedding Day. Photo / If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) / Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day?..photo by JudgementHammer: 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
Guys can you do it? Girls do you like being the one that's done to? How would you feel if your guy suprises you this way. Talk true o!!! If you don't like it share ya reasons...its all about ROMANCE!

Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day?..photo by ladyF(f): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
shocked
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day?..photo by Hawlahscho(m): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
I'M RESPONSIBLe
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day?..photo by Gurgle(f): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
I think he is looking for her garter, yes?

Its the white wedding tradition for the man to use his teeth to remove the garter (a small piece of elastic material) from her upper thigh and then emerge from her dress with it

Im sure it must symbolise something important but I don't know
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day?..photo by Warldbest(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
Checking if she is a virgin
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day?..photo by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
shocked so embarrassing!!

buh what exactly is this Hot man doing? lol

I would let him tho

for ladies who wouldn't feel comfortable with it, the only solution is to fart ryt there and then! thank me later grin
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day?..photo by Gurgle(f): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
shocked so embarrassing!!

buh what exactly is this Hot man doing? lol

I would let him tho

for ladies who wouldn't feel comfortable with it, the only solution is to fart ryt there and then! thank me later grin

Its the white wedding tradition for the man to use his teeth to remove the garter (a small piece of elastic material) from her upper thigh and then emerge from her dress with it
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day?..photo by Princecalm(m): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
unreasonable, irresponsible and indecent.
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day?..photo by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

okay... buh its somehow u know.
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day?..photo by JudgementHammer: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
:
cheesy grin
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day?..photo by Gurgle(f): 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:

okay... buh its somehow u know.

Yeah it looks somehow but since the wedding is celebrating that they can now lawfully have sex, it doesn't seem too embarrassing since its in the right context

Maybe because we adopted it from our white brethren it looks even more bizarre
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day?..photo by naijaboiy: 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
undecidedundecided
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day?..photo by DTOBS(m): 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
#iranu.

#abasha

#onjeplate

#ounla'di
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day?..photo by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
No, I can't. . . There'll be more than enough time when we get home for me to look for whatever needs to be found. Even if she asks me to UnCloth her with my teeth, I'm game.

(1) (Reply)

I'm In-love With My Married Ex / Your Shoe Size And Your Age / What Is Ur Own Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.