Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts (20684 Views)

Help! My Thighs Rub Each Other And It Hurts / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by seyibrown(f): 1:10am On Feb 09, 2009
Why would you believe anyone who says he left his Job abroad to join his girl in Nigeria because she couldn't join him?

She dey FBI most wanted list?

This story makes no sense to me at all!

If your story is true, She probably didn't want to join you abroad because she KNEW she didn't want a future with you!
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by C2H5OH(f): 6:27am On Feb 09, 2009
She's your ex. Let goners be goners. Quit sulking over bad rubbish.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by GodsSon5(m): 11:20am On Feb 09, 2009
[color=#000099][/color] Yea man i feel you tight but you should know that its is only natural, it only shows you really loved her, but keep ur head high life goes on you know,
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by daniko: 11:47am On Feb 09, 2009
but why would you do such a thing leave your job in uk for just one naija girl. did she use love tablet on you she don take you do mugu. well all i can say is sorry and move on cause that what everyone will tell you bye. Next time shine your eye. shocked
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by infiniti(f): 11:54am On Feb 09, 2009
@ poster,

just let it go, although its not easy i know how it feels because i have bin dir b4!
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by ijleke(f): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2009
my dear, you'll get over just time ok, too, bad but dont fall inlove so soon its not the remedy, cheers
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by Lovelace: 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2009
Okay so let me get this straight.
1. You were head over heels in love with your ex.
2. So much in love that you actually gave up a good job in the UK just to be with her.(were you thinking straight?)
3. She dumped you six months after you got back and your $$$$ ran out.
4. All of the friends on both sides were really insensitive towards you and you sort of disappeared.
5. You got a call telling you that she's getting married.
6. You thought you were over it but it hurts bad and you ask if you are weak or it's just natural.

To the last question :Yes you are a weakling. A dumb one at that.
And for you to come here and ask that kind of question again -shows that you'd give up another job for another girl someplace.
Nas once said :F**k who's the baddest a person's status depends on salary-you left your job,flew down to be with her-ran out of $$$$ and she left.
One thing you gotta  understand is this -ladies hate men that are weak. They look up to men who know what they want in life, and men who know where they are going in life. I'm afraid she saw through you-probably that first night after you came back and told her you quit your job to be  with her. It was just a ticking time bomb from that moment onwards. Your character and how you present yourself is much more important to women. I mean what is wrong with you man? If she couldn't join you, why didn't you take a leave of absence from work and flown down to propose to her first. If she had said no -well you'd have flown back to your job and moved on. If she had said yes,then i wouldn't be here typing on this thread would i ?
Anyways that was 3 yrs ago,so i'll cut you some slack. But have you learned anything since that time? Wrong!

Lastly, you say it hurts. Another weak attempt by you to gather sympathy,from me you get none. But i will leave you with three simple lessons/rules.  

Lesson: Rule no.1 -You never lose women, while chasing money.
            Rule no.2 - You always lose money, while chasing women.
Rule no.3 -Never forget rule no.1 and rule no.2
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by babadee(m): 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2009
@poster
just show 4 d wedding with kalashnikov,
i swear the chic go change her mind follow you
fiam!!! just like that
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by tayoast(m): 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2009
Its one of those things Man.

Since she left U, Its normal ur emotions for her still counts.

U'll get over her when u meet sm1 else.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by russellino: 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2009
some of you guys are the nastiest people i ever heard about. ol boy no mind dem. if some of them open their cupboard you go know say your own sef better. nothing do you bro. i just hope say you don get sense. meanwhile LOVELACE you be correct ITK. you remind me of a corrupt course rep i had in school. sure say no be you?
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by russellino: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2009
if i was this guy i would think twice before putting any post up again. make una take am easy
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by Lovelace: 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2009
Russellino abi Russel Crowe tongue Yes i'm the one. Duh!
Wetin? You want to be the shoulder that he cries on? Well go ahead then.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by Lovelace: 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2009
undecided :d
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by nethacker(m): 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2009
scintillate scintillate asteroid minim, twinkle twinkle little Guy,how i wonder what u r. grin grin
This can't be true, this story might be an interpretation of one of a seers quatrain,
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by venice(f): 11:37am On Feb 10, 2009
Hi guys, it's a pitty i was in exact same position, i was inlove with this guy, i loved him completely, we started dating 2005, there was this dark cloud that filled my life the day he left me for sumbody else, he wasn't even honest enuff with me, he accused me of being involved with another guy, which wasn't true, then he dumped me over the phone,in mid 2007, my god it has been a year and two months now, but the memories of the past are still fresh in my mind, i thot i wuld die, he disappeared out of my life just like that, i was hurt, and in jan this year, he showed up at my doorstep, just wanted to come see how am doing, and he told me his getting married, i kept on asking myself, why does shit always enters my door, why and why, but yeah am healing, thanx to God the almighty, i kept on praying so he could heal my soul, i cried alone but thanx to the almighty am strong, and i remained standing.

My advice, "All will Fall, but only the strong remain standing" It all lies in the heart, and its up to you to decide that i've had it and that am gona move on with my life, it ain easy i know i experienced, but whre there's a will there's always a way.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by amaikama(m): 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2009
Its natural. just let it go. cry
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by nnyin: 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2009
sorryooooo but i believe she wasn't meant 4 u that's she wasn't the will of God 4 u and i assure u u would ve had problems in ur marital home with her cos she wasn't ur wife. take heart and be a man and pray 4 ur right partner who will always be there 4 u. God has the best gift and He understands more than u.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by omobile1: 11:40pm On Feb 10, 2009
see her walkout as an answered prayer. she wasn't meant for u. but tell us the truth, what were ur f*** ups.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by stockwise: 2:01am On Feb 11, 2009
it quite upseting tho,but come to think of it, u left a job to go and marry,then feed yaself and her wit wat?are u for real bro?
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by russellino: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2009
LOVELACE !! Wetin my name do you? Aw well, speechless to see a GUY called LOVELACE has something to say. Sounds like the name of a peeping tom!
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by gentleemmy(m): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2009
What happened to you was actually unfortunate but I know God knows and better understands why it allowed it to happen. My advice is that you be of good cheer, pray to God for "Your better half" and when she comes into your life, these pains will be gone forever but mind you, there must be a tickling in your heart when you see her, hear her name or when her thought crosses your mind - its natural for such to come up once in a long while sha.

Take care of yourself as you expect the best.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by shockreaction(m): 7:35am On Feb 12, 2009
Such is life. If you don't take charge, you'll be kicked around like a ball. I lolled at your story.

In any case, life isn't fair. Deal with it, suck it up, do something about it or move on. It's all up to you.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by Edemah1(m): 9:51am On Feb 12, 2009
Sorry broda,b smarter next time,
Girls are EVIL
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by MrsMiller: 11:04am On Feb 12, 2009
[b[i]]"You aint weak buddy, you are just a loyal and deep lover and thats the best way to love!  Its just that love is not predictable and it can hurt you silly at times. Don't worry you will get over it, try meeting up with other ladies, get hooked again and dont be afraid to love again. There are so many uncertainties in life but when you fall you don't sit there, get up and get a life again. You will be just fine"[/i] [/b]
Finest words, nicely put 2geda. I'v been hurt silly by lov b4 but i know if i should do it all ova again i won't lov him any less and if i should fall in lov again, i would lov d same way and evn more because there is nothing as good as being in lov, its d best feeling in the world. Not everybody is capable of lov, som pple hav lost their heart and conscience so they are not capable of loving any more but if u can meet somonne and still fall in lov after being previously hurt then its a gud thing. Giving lov is never an assurance that it will be receprocated, jst be glad that u had d opportunity of loving and u did it well cos it realy is an opportunity.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by MrsMiller: 11:07am On Feb 12, 2009
angryU MUST BE D BITCH DAT DID THIS 2 OUR NAIRALANDER angry
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by MrsMiller: 11:09am On Feb 12, 2009
"Quit sulking over bad rubbish."
Ha ha ha "bad rubbish" i lik dat one
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by splint007(m): 12:01am On Feb 13, 2009
dude are u sure u left uk at all or u been dey yaba. anyway take heart and find ur way back to yaba,  sorry i mean uk.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by toffee2lov: 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2009
@ Poster
You are the biggest foooool EVER. You left the U.K. for some Vagina and now you are crying after she has chopped your Dollar. Biggest MUGU ever. I feel like slapping you silly.

aba guy be like say this this poster don offend you be4. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin why u dey abuse the guy like this now shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked the guy na loverboy who never understand watin coni-coni  love mean the guy go enter poor girl that need dollars to take care of her self and her family grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin O RI ESE WERE O BU  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy WHEN WILL U FIND THAT OF A NORMAL PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY GUY U WILL SOON GET OVER IT OK,  I FEEL 4 U OK, NA SO ARROW OF LOVE DEY CHOOK PERSON ONLY THE WAY THE ARROW CHOOK U NA IN CON TOO PAINFUL ABEG TAKE TOKAGESTIC STRONG OK U WILL BE STRONG AGAIN  So that whenever u fall in love agin u will quickly know if na coni-coni love abi na real and agape love so take heart ok grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by msabike(f): 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2009
Hi nairalanders. I was head over heels in love with my ex. So much in love I actually gave up a good job in the UK and came back because she wasnt able to come over. Pitifully to say she dumped me six months after i got back and my $$$$ ran out. All of the friends on both sides were really insensitive towards me and i sort of disappeared. That was 3 years ago. Got a call today from one of the "friends" telling me she was getting married. I thought I was over it but it hurt bad. people am I just weak or is it natural?

if your doa ran out and she dumped you she not what you should be wit then.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by Archilles(m): 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2009
@SeyiBrown, I totally agree with you. I find it so difficult that a guy (naija guy for that matter) will leave a job in the UK and come back to naija because of a girl, even if na girl wey dey serious with you. Haba!!! U na sure the poster get better job sef? Washing plates na job ooo. Abeg, post better topic.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by Pitchblack: 7:39am On Feb 16, 2009
@leye1234 on February 06, 2009, 02:31 PM
You are the biggest foooool EVER. You left the U.K. for some Vagina and now you are crying after she has chopped your Dollar. Biggest MUGU ever. I feel like slapping you silly.

Leye1234 thats a very insensitive comment dawg!!! Jeeee whizzz, grow a heart woul 'ya!!!!!
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by russellino: 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2009
Archilles I hope say the misspelling of the name na on purpose O !! Its funny how most of the naija based nairalanders on this topic are clearly showing that poverty has erased their values. I ask is living in oyinbo mans land more important than love and happiness. As for Leye1234 the poster's reply sent him running from this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought / Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs / Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.