Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

(pix) See This Wicked Reply From A Gal To Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (pix) See This Wicked Reply From A Gal To Her Boyfriend (2965 Views)

See A Guy Wicked Reply To His Girlfriend Demanding For Money(snapshot) / (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. / Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pix) See This Wicked Reply From A Gal To Her Boyfriend by Princephelar(m): 6:49pm On May 05, 2015
I consider this as a counter thread...

Re: (pix) See This Wicked Reply From A Gal To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 05, 2015
Shitttt.. . One bottle of orijin on her head and she would come back to her senses

1 Like

Re: (pix) See This Wicked Reply From A Gal To Her Boyfriend by Dathommie(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2015
undecided

Op..........

u need...
Re: (pix) See This Wicked Reply From A Gal To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 05, 2015
Girls like this are the reason I've insisted on no proposal to any girl.. if I like you and really wanna marry you, I will just buy hair Brazilian hair..

1 Like

Re: (pix) See This Wicked Reply From A Gal To Her Boyfriend by Dathommie(m): 6:55pm On May 05, 2015
Re: (pix) See This Wicked Reply From A Gal To Her Boyfriend by Brugo(m): 7:32pm On May 05, 2015
You're trying too hard.
Re: (pix) See This Wicked Reply From A Gal To Her Boyfriend by delishpot: 7:32pm On May 05, 2015
If na boy reply a babe like this now.......guys for dey hail am o.

2 Likes

Re: (pix) See This Wicked Reply From A Gal To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 05, 2015
What's "wicked" about this?

Nonsense!
Re: (pix) See This Wicked Reply From A Gal To Her Boyfriend by Princephelar(m): 8:12pm On May 05, 2015
Brugo:
You're trying too hard.
As in?
Re: (pix) See This Wicked Reply From A Gal To Her Boyfriend by MzzTega(f): 8:13pm On May 05, 2015
Maybe the nigga has been wicked.
So she gave him a taste of his own medicine.
WICKED!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (pix) See This Wicked Reply From A Gal To Her Boyfriend by BIBblacboy: 9:59pm On May 05, 2015
niggas taking dem gals too criously.....dem don bath who dem help
Re: (pix) See This Wicked Reply From A Gal To Her Boyfriend by TrishaP(f): 10:04pm On May 05, 2015
what does that even mean?
Re: (pix) See This Wicked Reply From A Gal To Her Boyfriend by Oahray: 11:37pm On May 05, 2015
One of those awkward attempts at a joke that only evoke deafening silence.
So what's she saying? That he's an angel or a devil? Neither is human.
Re: (pix) See This Wicked Reply From A Gal To Her Boyfriend by Princephelar(m): 2:10am On May 06, 2015
Oahray:

TrishaP:
what does that even mean?
Oahray:

I understand if you can't relate with the pix. But going by the threadz topic, it means the lady just called the guy something close 'an animal' or monster or somin' terrible... Some people find it difficult to relate with sarcasm. You see some people's comment, so I will take it as either you are one of those who find it a lil difficult to relate with sarcasm, or u asked ur questions out of disappointment. Either which way, You are welcome
Re: (pix) See This Wicked Reply From A Gal To Her Boyfriend by Oahray: 11:05am On May 06, 2015
Princephelar:

I understand if you can't relate with the pix. But going by the threadz topic, it means the lady just called the guy something close 'an animal' or monster or somin' terrible... Some people find it difficult to relate with sarcasm. You see some people's comment, so I will take it as either you are one of those who find it a lil difficult to relate with sarcasm, or u asked ur questions out of disappointment. Either which way, You are welcome
if he's that much of a monster, she wouldn't have begun with "awww, I'm impressed."

Such incongruity always makes sarcasm fall flat on its face. Like just now.
Re: (pix) See This Wicked Reply From A Gal To Her Boyfriend by Princephelar(m): 11:18am On May 06, 2015
Oahray:
if he's that much of a monster, she wouldn't have begun with "awww, I'm impressed."

Such incongruity always makes sarcasm fall flat on its face. Like just now.

Awww... Nice reasoning. Bit den u still not relating with this particular sarcasm. Coming from your perspective, if hez such a monster, dt makz her 'Awwww, I'm impressed' fake (another sarcasm on its own). Such statements are mostly accompanied by a sarcastic smile... Hope you gerrit now? I'm not trying to defend the post, just trying to enlighten you like you just enlightened me.
Re: (pix) See This Wicked Reply From A Gal To Her Boyfriend by Oahray: 10:54pm On May 06, 2015
Princephelar:

Awww... Nice reasoning. Bit den u still not relating with this particular sarcasm. Coming from your perspective, if hez such a monster, dt makz her 'Awwww, I'm impressed' fake (another sarcasm on its own). Such statements are mostly accompanied by a sarcastic smile... Hope you gerrit now? I'm not trying to defend the post, just trying to enlighten you like you just enlightened me.
alright. Thanks bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: (pix) See This Wicked Reply From A Gal To Her Boyfriend by soulminister(m): 10:59pm On May 06, 2015
I pray for once that there will be cosmic change on earth and women will have to do the proposal.

1 Like

Re: (pix) See This Wicked Reply From A Gal To Her Boyfriend by UncleJudax(m): 11:44pm On May 06, 2015
MzzTega:

WICKED!!!!
No hard feelings. He would just propose to the next girl.
Abi awon omoge them don finish?

1 Like

Re: (pix) See This Wicked Reply From A Gal To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 06, 2015
BIBblacboy:
niggas taking dem gals too criously.....dem don bath who dem help
u breathe Deltan Oxygen?
Re: (pix) See This Wicked Reply From A Gal To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 06, 2015
MzzTega:
WICKED!!!!
OgheneTega
Re: (pix) See This Wicked Reply From A Gal To Her Boyfriend by davegerber: 8:09am On Aug 22, 2017
This situation calls - Ups... I was want to propose to do your homework, not marry... (Squinting aside)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women / Ladies, how will you feel if you catch your guy in this position? / My Gf Will Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.