Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. (3915 Views)

Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy / 8 Signs That A Man Will Never Stop Loving You / Why Won't Women Ever Stop Talking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 21, 2017
Matt Duczeminski
We men sometimes get a bad rap. The stereotypical “man” doesn’t do any of the following. However, the only men who are actually like this are created by writers as sitcom fodder (hopefully). In truth, when a man finds the person he knows he’ll be spending the rest of his life with, he’ll certainly work his hardest to keep them by his side at all times. If you have a man that adheres to the following, you know he’s a keeper for life.

1. He’s fully committed to you and your relationship together.
Being there throughout the good times is easy. It’s when the going gets tough that it’s important that you both stick together. Real men don’t run out after a little fight, and they don’t take it out on their significant others when they’re in a bad mood. They understand how important their relationship is, and won’t let anything at all get in the way of persevering.

2. He doesn’t avoid problems.
Like I said, a real man doesn’t run out when things get rough. And he also doesn’t bottle up his feelings until he explodes, either. If something is bothering him within the relationship, he brings it up carefully and respectfully. He is comfortable talking through the issues he’s been having, and will make a genuine effort to fix any underlying issue that’s been plaguing the relationship. He understands that even major problems don’t define the relationship; it’s how you both work through them that does.

3. He pays attention to the little things.
If he lived alone, he probably wouldn’t care if the dishes weren’t done, the garbage was overflowing, or if the only thing to eat in the house was pizza rolls. But he knows you care about these things, so he takes time away from what he enjoys doing to make sure the house is clean and the fridge is stocked. He won’t ever watch a movie you both love without you by his side, and he lets you pick the iPod playlist in the car. Even if he really, really despises Top 40 radio…

4. He is smart and wise.
I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt that you picked a smart one. But the true measure of a man’s intelligence is not simply how smart he is, but what he does with his wisdom. He sees things from an objective point of view, and is able to give you great advice with any situation you face. He puts himself in your shoes constantly, so he understands exactly what you’re going through, and he doesn’t blow you off with half-hearted cliches. And you just know he will pass on great words of wisdom to your future children.

5. He wants you to feel good about yourself.
He thinks you’re beautiful; why would he be with you if he didn’t? But it’s not enough for him to think so; he also goes to great lengths to make sure you know you’re beautiful. And it’s not just simple words of reassurance, either. He’ll be able to sense when you think you’re having a bad hair day, and make it a point to compliment your ‘do. He’ll come up with ways to make you feel beautiful, inside and out, regardless of how you feel at the time. He’ll do whatever he can to make you see yourself as he sees you each and every day.

6. He makes your problems his own.
If something’s bothering you, it bothers him. He will take on your problems and try to figure out ways to solve them, or at least get through them with the least amount of pain possible. Your issues keep him up at night, but that doesn’t bother him. What does bother him is when you’re facing a problem that he can’t help you with. When these situations inevitably arise, he does the best he can by standing by your side no matter what.

7. He laughs at your mistakes.
He knows everyone makes mistakes, and he’s able to shrug yours off easily. If you say something that offended him, he knows you didn’t mean it. He’ll laugh it off, even if it did sting a little. If you let him down in some way (like you had to stay late at work even though he had a nice dinner planned), he won’t hold it against you. He may be caring and sensitive, but he’ll never make you feel bad for unintentionally hurting his feelings.

8. He takes his own mistakes seriously.
On the other hand, anything he does that ends up hurting you will weigh heavy on his shoulders for a long while. He rarely beats himself up about much, but when he causes you pain, he’ll do anything to right his wrongs. He’ll never tell his love to “lighten up” or that he “was only kidding.” He knows you enough to know exactly what to do to harm you, but he would never in a million years dream of doing so.

lifehack.org/38888/8signs-man-who-will-never-ever-stop-loving-you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 21, 2017
Give your best in relationship, if it doesn't work out with one, move on, there's someone who will surely value you and the traits you possess

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 21, 2017
very romantic cheesy.see as dat guy lift im babe over im shoulder with ease wink....though if my babe was sized like Eniola Badmus i had think twice putting her over my shoulder grin.Dextology...top of the morning to u cheesy.
Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by REIIGN(m): 10:56am On Mar 21, 2017
Nice points smiley

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 21, 2017
lefulefu:
very romantic cheesy.see as dat guy lift im babe over im shoulder with ease wink....though if my babe was sized like Eniola Badmus i had think twice putting her over my shoulder grin.Dextology...top of the morning to u cheesy.

Morning boss, how your night na? grin

Hope you de gym enough to fit lift Adeolar15? grin grin

Abi Na queen you want lift? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2017
Dextology:

Morning boss, how your night baby? grin

Hope you de gym enough to fit lift Adeolar15? grin grin

Abi Na queen you want lift? grin grin
Aderola15 wey be like feather grin grin grin
hmmm QueenSuccubus i lift dat one she go bite my ear grin
Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 21, 2017
lefulefu:

Aderola15 wey be like feather grin grin grin

Hehehe, no be by the size o. Some lepa get weight pass some orobo people o grin grin
Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by Goldenheart(m): 11:04am On Mar 21, 2017
PEOPLE CHANGE!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:06am On Mar 21, 2017
lefulefu:

You know if the guy wan carry am go do rituals? E fit no be romance my brother
Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by ITbomb(m): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2017
So this is why girls don't want to leave me once they got to know me
Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by ITbomb(m): 11:17am On Mar 21, 2017
Goldenheart:
PEOPLE CHANGE!!!!!!!!
People don't change, it's their interest that change.

If I see a fine girl in the club and decided to take her for a fast ride. I will do everything to impress her, once we are done and she wants to stick around then things must surely change cos my interest was short term.

For someone I am genuinely interested for a long term affair, I will tell you the harsh reality of what I expect and I can never change.

Most times, these expectations do scare them away cos they didn't expect such responsibility from so early in a relationship so they bail. However the one that stayed, I treat her like a queen.
For others, I have to tell them what they want to hear so that I get what I want fast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:26am On Mar 21, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin

grin grin

Follow me in za oza room ... smiley wink

Show me that ur a BIG MAN grin grin grin

Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Lefulefu you are in trouble today tongue tongue
Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2017
Why you dey form?.
ITbomb:
So this is why girls don't want to leave me once they got to know me
Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by ITbomb(m): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
thornapple:
Why you dey form?.
My Lagertha. Do you wish to know me more?
Promise me you will not fall in love with me
Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
thornapple:

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Lefulefu you are in trouble today tongue tongue

wink

He will ....
Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
Goldenheart:
PEOPLE CHANGE!!!!!!!!
Yes but we always hope for the better.
Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
ITbomb:

My Lagertha. Do you wish to know me more?
Promise me you will not fall in love with me

Lol grin
u men are so full of yourselves o. for real.
Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by Goldenheart(m): 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
thornapple:
Yes but we always hope for the better.
u mean by trial and error
Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

grin grin grin
African men and ritual things make me weak.
Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
Goldenheart:

u mean by trial and error
Who wan do trial and error with her happiness?.
Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
You guys mess together, pillow fight and sleep na.kked together tongue
Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by Goldenheart(m): 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
ITbomb:

People don't change, it's their interest that change.

If I see a fine girl in the club and decided to take her for a fast ride. I will do everything to impress her, once we are done and she wants to stick around then things must surely change cos my interest was short term.

For someone I am genuinely interested for a long term affair, I will tell you the harsh reality of what I expect and I can never change.

Most times, these expectations do scare them away cos they didn't expect such responsibility from so early in a relationship so they bail. However the one that stayed, I treat her like a queen.
For others, I have to tell them what they want to hear so that I get what I want fast

Hmm. that's another way to look at it
Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dextology:

Hehehe, no be by the size o. Some lepa get weight pass some orobo people o grin grin
so true grin..e be like u sabi d matter sef grin.there was this playful babe in the lodge then.there was a time i was coming frm a long trip ...as i enter the lodge that evening she just rush at me the way Dangote truck go speed come grin.omo as i carry her na so my back wan almost bend cos i no expect say she go heavy like dat since she slim and petite grin.but then sha if u can carry a bag of rice without flinching...there is no lady u cannot lift in this world grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cos on average na we guys weigh pass dem cos of our stronger denser bones cheesy.
Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by Alphamale2017(m): 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Lmaoooo nairalanders wont kill somebody
Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin

thats not u grin grin grin grin grin grin but Ratsputia grin grin grin grin grin grin.carrying u to za oza room right now grin...abeg leave that snooker board alone grin

Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

if to say na rituals he wan take her do na like dis he for carry her cheesy

Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by enuk80(m): 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dextology:
Give your best in relationship, if it doesn't work out with one, move on, there's someone who will surely value you and the traits you possess

you are so correct..i like your comment..i wish i could turn it to 2 million likes
Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by Nickymezor(f): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
Datz so true
Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by sirusX(m): 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
lefulefu:

if to say na rituals he wan take her do na like dis he for carry her cheesy
This one na marriage in those days nah cheesy
No time for story...just nak apako and carry go
Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by BlackYellowPesi(f): 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nigerian men can't relate.
Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
sirusX:

This one na marriage in those days nah cheesy
No time for story...just nak apako and carry go
badt guy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Night Club In Lekki / GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" / There Is No Devil Anywhere, Women Are The Devils In Beautiful Skins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.