Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

The Christian Fraud!!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Fraud!!! (7202 Views)

"Women are made for men" -The Christian God / Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? / The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by Ishilove: 6:13pm On May 10, 2015
free2ryhme:

It seems u are being convinced to join their group?

Don't u want to be an initiate?
Initiate? Shey na coven? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by free2ryhme: 6:21pm On May 10, 2015
Ishilove:

Initiate? Shey na coven? grin

He don dey toast u finish

Na Wetin remain is for you to accept

1 Like

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by InesQor(m): 6:22pm On May 10, 2015
Ishilove:

No thanks, I'm good. grin grin

LOL plaetton the evangelist

1 Like

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by Ishilove: 6:24pm On May 10, 2015
free2ryhme:

He don dey toast u finish

Na Wetin remain is for you to accept
He wants me to join in his iranu. It cannot happen. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by free2ryhme: 6:26pm On May 10, 2015
Ishilove:

He wants me to join in his iranu. It cannot happen. cheesy

It cannot happen you say

When you are already friends with them

1 Like

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by frank317: 6:30pm On May 10, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

If they are fraudulent , then they are not true . God condemns fraud

Of course all your idle God does is sit his lazy ass on his golden chair and condenm people.

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by Ishilove: 6:32pm On May 10, 2015
free2ryhme:

It cannot happen you say

When you are already friends with them
I have atheists as friends, colleagues, associates etc. I can't be enemies with them. The doctor is summoned for the ill, not the healthy, remember?

1 Like

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by free2ryhme: 6:48pm On May 10, 2015
Ishilove:

I have atheists as friends, colleagues, associates etc. I can't be enemies with them. The doctor is summoned for the ill, not the healthy, remember?

I am not saying you shld hate them that's too far

You almost got conscripted.. lol

1 Like

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by plaetton: 6:55pm On May 10, 2015
Ishilove:

Yeah.
Doctor rabble rouser.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
grin

3 Likes

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by Ishilove: 7:01pm On May 10, 2015
free2ryhme:

I am not saying you shld hate them that's too far

You almost got conscripted.. lol
Lol. If you know me personally, you will know that i can NEVER, repeat, never be conscripted. Plaetton doesn't know what he is doing. We should just pray for him and others in his group that God should show him mercy and reveal Himself to them.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by gatiano(m): 7:11pm On May 10, 2015
People sometimes mess up, They are not perfect, atleast not yet; So I exclaimed "How I wish i can read people's mind". And an Elder replied "How good is your mathematics". And My thoughts were "this is how people mess up, what has mathematics got to do with anything", To which the man replied in voice "oh! You like to disrespect your Elders silently, however, better than most who will bluntly disrespect and We don't forgive easily, not out of hate but to teach lessons". Anyways, after a while, i thought He could read minds, He is telepathic. He replied, "Yes, I can read minds, but telepathy is amateur, and it is called radiohead", One must be extremely good with mathematics and not just on papers, but complex calculations offhand within few seconds. God and His assembly 23 other Elders have this ability amongst billions more that they can read the minds of those yet unborn for 25,000 years into the future that is why they could tell when a Prophet would be born, endtime signs etc, It is from this that The books (Torah, Gospel, Quran and few previous books) are made.

To the matter of discussion, Jesus had some of these abilities. One of them was radiohead, He knew supreme mathematics. Do you think someone like Jesus would stay down and allowed himself to be nailed and chopped up like a piece of swine? Never, However, He delivered the message that He was sent to deliver and He found a way to exit in a bigboy way. If He didn't, time would have been wasted (mathematical calculation of time).

My source is God, and most time Our Elders.

InesQor:

What happened to the crucified man named Jesus is full of lots of speculation - I've read a number of suggestions, and everyone is choosing whatever they want to believe in.

Christians like myself believe he died on the cross, and I have literature (biblical) to back up my belief. What's your own source for the above speculation, or you just decided to say something random?
Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by free2ryhme: 7:11pm On May 10, 2015
Ishilove:

Lol. If you know me personally, you will know that i can NEVER, repeat, never be conscripted. Plaetton doesn't know what he is doing. We should just pray for him and others in his group that God should show him mercy and reveal Himself to them.

His senses are in full alert

He is just lost

Lord pls have mercy on this lost soul show him your mercy
Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by texanomaly(f): 7:51pm On May 10, 2015
I just read through this whole thread. What the hell?! When did Bolaino switch it up again? undecided This place get stranger and stranger. I'm afraid to take another hiatus. There's no telling what will happen. The religion section gives me whiplash sometimes.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by InesQor(m): 8:02pm On May 10, 2015
gatiano:
People sometimes mess up, They are not perfect, atleast not yet; So I exclaimed "How I wish i can read people's mind". And an Elder replied "How good is your mathematics". And My thoughts were "this is how people mess up, what has mathematics got to do with anything", To which the man replied in voice "oh! You like to disrespect your Elders silently, however, better than most who will bluntly disrespect and We don't forgive easily, not out of hate but to teach lessons". Anyways, after a while, i thought He could read minds, He is telepathic. He replied, "Yes, I can read minds, but telepathy is amateur, and it is called radiohead", One must be extremely good with mathematics and not just on papers, but complex calculations offhand within few seconds. God and His assembly 23 other Elders have this ability amongst billions more that they can read the minds of those yet unborn for 25,000 years into the future that is why they could tell when a Prophet would be born, endtime signs etc, It is from this that The books (Torah, Gospel, Quran and few previous books) are made.

To the matter of discussion, Jesus had some of these abilities. One of them was radiohead, He knew supreme mathematics. Do you think someone like Jesus would stay down and allowed himself to be nailed and chopped up like a piece of swine? Never, However, He delivered the message that He was sent to deliver and He found a way to exit in a bigboy way. If He didn't, time would have been wasted (mathematical calculation of time).

My source is God, and most time Our Elders.

I am very good at mathematics - up to a graduate level - if I do say so myself, yet I cannot read minds. What was the point you were driving at here?

As for Jesus, he WANTED to give himself up. He decided to let them kill him. If he wanted to escape, he could have, but he chose to allow them to get him.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by plaetton: 8:22pm On May 10, 2015
free2ryhme:

He is just lost

Lol.

My hand stretcheth out to thee too.
Come, Embrace your inner atheist.

Even when you Walketh in the valley of the shadow of fear-based religions and their death-gods, your inner atheist, armed with our Rod and our Staff(lol) shall comfort thee.

Come,..come hither my child.

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by texanomaly(f): 8:25pm On May 10, 2015
plaetton:

Lol.

Even when you Walketh in the valley of the shadow of fear-based religions and their death-gods, your inner atheist, armed with our Rod and our Staff(lol) shall comfort thee.

plaetton you are crackin' me up. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by bolaino(m): 8:27pm On May 10, 2015
sukkot:
the guy is speaking a lot of sense but you just cant see it yet. but you will see it very soon. there are many men like bolaino who are most likely saints and are waiting for this crash that is about to happen. and most times when they speak you will think they are crazy because they are operating on a different dimension than every body else. they are operating on a higher dimension. the only difference between bolaino and maybe even mrpresident1 and myself is that i have the ability to switch between the higher and lower dimensions. i can come on nairaland and act like a complete nuisance and get on with everybody on frontpage without weird-ing them out lol. i know who is ready to listen to higher dimension stuff and who is not. however some are in the zone, so to speak. all they can manifest and talk about is high dimension stuff. believe me, on this planet of ours there are several electromagnetic levels in which people operate on. bolaino i hail oooo hehe wink
My Good Sire sukkot, My good sire, May God bless you richly, for you to stand up for me, Common me, may God bless you, even if it is only you that my messages reach before it is too late, I would be extremely joyous in this life and even in the next. I don't know how you have the courage to live in this world with the way things are, me ooo, I don't have that power again, I have talked, preached, screamed, etc, but I have been labeled a Mad man, a lunatic, and if God smiles on me, they'll refer to me mildly as a conspiracy theorist, but on a normal day, I am a mad man, that's what they'll tell you, because I tell them the truth. The truth is supposed to set someone free, but the reverse seems to be the case, If you stand up for what is right, you're termed insane, but if you stand up for "evil", you're termed "Cool" honestly I don't know how you do it my good sire, but I must commend you and people like me who have thought about literally the same things over and over again, time and space may seperate us, but know that for me as an Individual, I have the utmost respect for you my Good sire, pls keep the fire burning, I am tired.
Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by plaetton: 8:34pm On May 10, 2015
free2ryhme:

He is just lost

Show me mercy? shocked
But what had I done?

If god exists, he would be mighty proud of the tiny minority who unyoke themselves to gain mental sovereignty.
God would be proud of the tiny minority that take full responsibility for their lives and actions, rather than looking up to the sky daily for bailouts.

It is Ishilove and her crew that god would have to worry about, save and have mercy upon. People who need to drink daily kegs of religious KOOL-AID in order to restrain themselves from being, according to her, Biixx, rabble rouser, and other evil proclivities. grin

So, I think we know who needs deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by Ishilove: 8:51pm On May 10, 2015
plaetton:

Show me mercy? shocked
But what had I done?

If god exists, he would be mighty proud of the tiny minority who unyoke themselves to gain mental sovereignty.
God would be proud of the tiny minority that take full responsibility for their lives and actions, rather than looking up to the sky daily for bailouts.

It is Ishilove and her crew that god would have to worry about, save and have mercy upon. People who need to drink daily kegs of religious KOOL-AID in order to restrain themselves from being, according to her, Biixx, rabble rouser, and other evil proclivities. grin

So, I think we know who needs deliverance.
Lol. See beef cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by gatiano(m): 8:52pm On May 10, 2015
Albert Einstein doesn't know an atom about mathematics, i don't either because nobody told me it important earlier in my life, i was busy been religious and fake holy. If einstein knew mathematics and his people, then aeroplanes won't just drop or they would understand the reason why there ain't no rain in california and in the middle-east.

However, You as a Blackman can do a trillion better than all of them put together, if you put that mathematical brains of your to Black use for societal development and not personal gain. Why is that different? Because Your brains weigh 7.5 ounce as compared to the non-blacks whose brains weigh 6 ounce. That 1.5 ounce difference is everything, it is creation. God has 7.5 too, that makes you one too.

Now radiohead is not just something that will miraculously or magically appear in you, You will have to be thought, and those who(few) know are nurtured from birth and taught education the Black people's way, not the sub-standard european ways.
It is all about frequency, thus the name radiohead. Been able to tune into people's frequencies, everybody has different frequencies (the black people), The non-blacks share a collective frequency but also different in a way. They do not have the ability to radiohead thus their cellphones and television. The Black people do not need that, however we kept it out for a while, we will use it again.

Jesus gave himself up so that time can count on for the benefit of the Black people and also for the non-blacks who are willing to be righteous.
He was not killed and whipped like a donkey. definitely not on the cross.

He was probably taught radiohead by ibadan man, or ijebu, or Nnewi or a fulani man, Black person is Black person. tribe is bullshiiiit.
InesQor:

I am very good at mathematics - up to a graduate level - if I do say so myself, yet I cannot read minds. What was the point you were driving at here?

As for Jesus, he WANTED to give himself up. He decided to let them kill him. If he wanted to escape, he could have, but he chose to allow them to get him.
Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by gatiano(m): 9:42pm On May 10, 2015
They know about you. But they can't touch you as long as you don't sell out, And this is not just about monetary gains, devils have their numerous ways of tempting. They got to Malcolm X, He let his guard down, But never to be judged by no one.
If they do you harm, 50 more people, more aggresive would take your place. They can't afford that. since all you do is enlighten, you pose no physical threat or harm to nobody. Except only your mind is causing hailstorm on them.
If it were in the 50s, 60, even in the early 90s, they may do something; today and now, they know the time.

They are extremely angry now, they will take the blind and deaf down with them, that is the plan left and ofcourse trying to escape.

To show you that God/Creator can make a good joke, He open the skies for the see several earth like where life can survive. They now see new earthlike every month.

bolaino:
let me try to make things clearer, Right now, I am a wanted Man, and do you know who wants me? The American Government, I am wanted for questioning etc, etc, I'm not worried about that much, but what I am really worried about is the threat on my life, there is a very dangerous threat to my life, and I'm in hiding as I type this, ishilove, you see, I am a well informed man, but I don't want to die with all the information I have, at the least the internet is free I will post most of the things I know on nairaland for now, if they decide to crash the site, I'll start posting on Reddit, if by then they still decide to maybe, Nahhh, they love reddit too much, they won't crash the site, but they might crash nairaland soon, so you guys should get your minds ready for the possibility of another attack on here, ishilove, Life is simple, there is good and there is bad, and these two actions both have reactions, let's call the reaction Karma, if you do good you get good karma, you do bad you get bad karma, it's that simple, all those talk about tithes and offerings, Seed faith, hell fire, heaven, mark of the beast etc are all figments of our vast imagination, I believe God exists, and I am in no position to tell you how God came into existence, because I was not there, but I have faith in God, so my faith covers my ignorance, and back to our discussion, the world is changing, and it's changing at a fast pace, this is the time when we have to keep our friends close, and our enemies closer, General Buhari is Nigeria's last hope against America, and if he fails Nigeria will be similar to the Balkans, where Christians and Muslims will slaughter each other, and then we will see the Almighty marines coming in their might and splendor, to liberate us from religious slavery, but alas, they would in turn bring in a new and enhanced form of slavery, then we would all be both mental slaves and physical slaves, but I pray that God does not allow that happen, ishilove, we are in the last days, A War is coming, a war that will end all wars, and I just can't wait for the fireworks. God bless you and have a wonderful sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by free2ryhme: 9:50pm On May 10, 2015
plaetton:

Lol.

You truly smoke something

1 Like

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by Ranchhoddas: 11:20pm On May 10, 2015
I'll never do drugs!

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by gatiano(m): 11:25pm On May 10, 2015
Good! don't ever do it, as you can see the far east laws. The same laws are coming here too. you sell drugs off goes your head, you mishandle woman, off goes your head. Thus it is a good decision.
Ranchhoddas:
I'll never do drugs!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by Ranchhoddas: 11:32pm On May 10, 2015
gatiano:
Good! don't ever do it, as you can see the far east laws. The same laws are coming here too. you sell drugs off goes your head, you mishandle woman, off goes your head. Thus it is a good decision.
My reason is that I don't want to lose my sanity and not any stupid drug laws.

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by DrViviSarj(f): 12:12am On May 11, 2015
free2ryhme:

Na d yam wey no cook well dey scratch you for mouth abi?

Na mouth d guy dey make oo

No mind am joor.

Pickin we dey live for ajegunle manage get phone with free data wey no wan make we hear word

Hahahaha, ive been waiting for this kind of response. Thank you jare!

1 Like

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by DrViviSarj(f): 12:20am On May 11, 2015
So I read through this thread and I could do was smh and conclude----" the side effects of medical marijuana" I just dey pity una sha. Buh remember... GOD IS NOT MOCKED!!!!!...... (you know the rest wink)

1 Like

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by birdman(m): 2:32am On May 11, 2015
gatiano:
You are wrong! Marrying your sister is pure incest. and it was a sin. That is why I said Quran compliments the Bible; Allah prohibits incest totally. You may marry your far distant cousin (a grand cousin to my grandfather's uncle or aunty).

Your or Our Bible states, Let US make man in OUR own image. US and OUR show that there were more than one creator and it is not holy-spirit and son fairytale.
The Quran always use the pronoun "WE" to describe Allah.

There were people before the making of Adam. Adam represent a people, eve too, cain and abel too. cain killing abel is the first racial act.

The Black people are self created, created out of the triple darkness. like a triangle. chheck any woman's womb, its shape is triangle and it is also dark.
There is not a beginning to the Blackman, We have existed from infinity and We will exist to infinity, everything else will pass away.

We made Adam!

so getting back on topic, how vetted is your source for the above info. since the topic is about fraud and anyone can claim anything, how does the verification of your source stack up against the bible.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by InesQor(m): 2:37am On May 11, 2015
Interesting, gatiano. Thanks for your response.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by Ishilove: 2:39am On May 11, 2015
Una no dey sleep?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by InesQor(m): 2:41am On May 11, 2015
Ishilove:
Una no dey sleep?
We wan be like you ni smiley

1 Like

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by Ishilove: 2:43am On May 11, 2015
InesQor:
We wan be like you ni smiley
Me ke? Na bed get me now o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Problem With Moderate Atheists / To Recover Back Your Glory, Destiny / You Are Nothing Without Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.