Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo (3760 Views)

Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / Nawa Oo!! See What This Lady Share On Instagram (photo) / BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo by nwonufestus(m): 11:43pm On May 05, 2015
describ her in one word pls

Re: Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 05, 2015
Midget.

1 Like

Re: Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 05, 2015
A life well spent!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo by ivyT(f): 11:50pm On May 05, 2015
Nice picture..
Mayb i shld cut my hair sef to show my NATURAL beauty *BoneOfMyBone
Re: Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo by Anyi3(m): 11:53pm On May 05, 2015
Am I the only one seeing those hips? grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo by ronald4lif(m): 11:54pm On May 05, 2015
Wow. Fool just got another meaning.
Re: Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:58pm On May 05, 2015
Everyone has a death wish.

A BEAUTIFUL LADY in a GRAVE. Now that's what I call 'drop DEAD GORGEOUS'cheesy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo by zinachidi(m): 12:10am On May 06, 2015
more like 'dead shot' undecided
Re: Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo by OKNkanu(m): 12:59am On May 06, 2015
Ladies and Stupidity

No Difference
Re: Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo by free2ryhme: 6:43am On May 06, 2015
nwonufestus:

Love in the grave
Re: Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo by saktoy83: 8:11am On May 06, 2015
Chai!! These dudes dont even fear d torment in d grave. She is dead b4 d final death. Ha! I pity her on d she gives up and finally buried. Where is d fear of God for blessed sake?
Re: Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo by saktoy83: 8:14am On May 06, 2015
Chai!! These dudes dont even fear d torment in d grave. She is dead b4 d final death. Ha! I pity her on d day she gives up and finally buried. Where is d fear of God for blessed sake?
Re: Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo by boix(m): 8:14am On May 06, 2015
Insanity ! Maybe she like make dem bury her alive
Re: Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo by boix(m): 8:20am On May 06, 2015
ivyT:
Nice picture..

Mayb i shld cut my hair sef to show my NATURAL beauty
*BoneOfMyBone
a trial will confuse you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo by Nobody: 9:05am On May 06, 2015
Imma gladly follow those hips to her grave.
I don't even mind spending eternity in the depth of Hades just to have a swell time smashing that a5555555 like a lunatic.

Dayummmm! cheesy
Re: Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo by deanoffaculty: 9:09am On May 06, 2015
With the looks of things, ladies will now be changing their BBM Display Pictures with status like this 'chilling in graveyard', 'Relaxing at gunpoint', 'selfie before burial', 'at the hospital hanging out with patients', etc
grin grin grin grin grin
No be me talk am ooo grin grin
Re: Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo by 0955eb027(m): 10:56am On May 06, 2015
Maybe she wan die b4 her tym nii...

Jst sayin!
No harm intended.
Re: Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo by generalissimo(m): 11:42am On May 06, 2015
Weed wey no dry finish na bastard!
Re: Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo by Nobody: 11:51am On May 06, 2015
Kai
Re: Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo by Leyqute(m): 11:51am On May 06, 2015
in case
Re: Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo by iamrealdeji(m): 2:34pm On May 06, 2015
ivyT:
Nice picture..

*BoneOfMyBone
what's natural beauty about hairlessness? Is it not your hair? Hair is part of human beauty just as your nose,lips,eyes are,its like saying you want to cut off your lips to show your natural beauty
Re: Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo by hunkzlatan(m): 2:37pm On May 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Everyone has a death wish.

A BEAUTIFUL LADY in a GRAVE. Now that's what I call 'drop DEAD GORGEOUS'cheesy.
Lol...nice pun
Re: Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo by iykeaniogbe(m): 2:39pm On May 06, 2015
nwonufestus:
sacrificial lamb
Re: Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo by iykeaniogbe(m): 2:39pm On May 06, 2015
Blackett:
Midget.
bros d babe get height small nw

1 Like

Re: Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:01pm On May 06, 2015
Austeenx:
Imma gladly follow those hips to her grave.
I don't even mind spending eternity in the depth of Hades just to have a swell time smashing that a5555555 like a lunatic.

Dayummmm! cheesy
That's if the Devil doesn't snatch her from you first.
Re: Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo by calmdude(m): 5:10pm On May 06, 2015
forget the weird location, this babe gots some mad hips tho. seriously
Re: Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo by Evergreen4(m): 7:14pm On May 06, 2015
ivyT:
Nice picture..

*BoneOfMyBone
Babe why u com fine like this na, u too sweet sha

(1) (Reply)

City Of Sex Where Men Have More Than Three Women / Nayah❤ Cameroonian Princess / *****why Does She Behave Like Dis?? I'm Confused...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.