Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,123 members, 7,825,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

News: A Guy Wants To Kill His Self Because Of A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / News: A Guy Wants To Kill His Self Because Of A Girl (474 Views)

This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) / See The Easiest Ways For Every Man To Increase His Self Esteem... / She Told Him "NO!" And Ruined His Self Confidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

News: A Guy Wants To Kill His Self Because Of A Girl by LILEBUBE(m): 6:29am On May 06, 2015
I want to kill myself my girl friend did not want me again because of money – John

I was with John one afternoon when, his girl friend called him, and said that he should send her 2000 naira mtn recharge card, and John did not have such amount of money at hand that time, so he has no option than to tell the girl that he did not have such amount of money at hand that time, the girl started insulting him, the girl now told the guy that it is over between them, that he is a fool, a stupid poor small boy, that he can’t take care of his girl friend, next thing we saw on our way to go and receive lecture, was the girl and one rich man, John started crying, saying that he want to kill his self

SOURCE
http://nobecrime.com/2015/04/news-a-guy-wants-to-kill-his-self-because-of-a-girl/
Re: News: A Guy Wants To Kill His Self Because Of A Girl by Allureoftheseas(m): 6:31am On May 06, 2015
ok. good for him
Re: News: A Guy Wants To Kill His Self Because Of A Girl by Rilwayne001: 6:31am On May 06, 2015
Whats our business with that? undecided
Re: News: A Guy Wants To Kill His Self Because Of A Girl by alberto2k(m): 6:33am On May 06, 2015
this story is too wack for my liking undecided
Re: News: A Guy Wants To Kill His Self Because Of A Girl by FLAWLES(f): 6:34am On May 06, 2015
So make we join am kill ourselves?
Re: News: A Guy Wants To Kill His Self Because Of A Girl by Nobody: 6:35am On May 06, 2015
One lless guy to compete with
Re: News: A Guy Wants To Kill His Self Because Of A Girl by Rexceedo: 6:44am On May 06, 2015
j
Re: News: A Guy Wants To Kill His Self Because Of A Girl by Arbiola(f): 6:57am On May 06, 2015
Buh he has not killed himself nah
Re: News: A Guy Wants To Kill His Self Because Of A Girl by kathykathy(f): 7:02am On May 06, 2015
In helen paul's voice* A noun is a name of a person animal place or thing.
Re: News: A Guy Wants To Kill His Self Because Of A Girl by boolet: 7:16am On May 06, 2015
Some funny threads sha..
Re: News: A Guy Wants To Kill His Self Because Of A Girl by Hanibal(m): 7:52am On May 06, 2015
Guy .. you are far more handsome than this your grammar o... ***kill his self** You need to be more attentive in your essay writing/use of English classes o

1 Like

Re: News: A Guy Wants To Kill His Self Because Of A Girl by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:33am On May 06, 2015

Please donate your corpse in advance to my school's human anatomy department. We need it.
Thank you in advance.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In D Name Of Mother's Day..... / Which Of The Sexes Are Mostly Deluded In There Thinking? / Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.