Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) (7167 Views)

I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) / See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 10:39am On May 06, 2015
MzNelly:

What convo?

Continue flirting around.
I'm not flirting around, and you know that- its just a humor prior to her statement that she talks dirty, I wanna see how far she could go. You should re-read the post!
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 10:41am On May 06, 2015
Borrussia:
I'm not flirting around, and you know that- its just a humor prior to her statement that she talks dirty, I wanna see how far she could go. You should re-read the post!

Okay.
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 10:42am On May 06, 2015
oyin17:

Na my next target for hot s*x be that, you're right .
Why do I have a feeling that something is going on, like lo*coughs violently *
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 10:45am On May 06, 2015
Borrussia:
Why do I have a feeling that something is going on, like lo*coughs violently *

I'm in love with him, your e-wife want to break your head. come to my hotel room let me show u something.
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by CrazyScientist: 11:32am On May 06, 2015
Borrussia:
Stop feeling sherlock, and how'd you be able to push me off when I've made sure your knees are weak and you can't afford the ecstasy I'm gonna be putting you through, have you ever received a head; on your clit precisely.

Ode! Flirting with your fellow man! Check her d.p grin
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 11:34am On May 06, 2015
oyin17:

Na my next target for hot s*x be that, you're right .
Why do I have a feeling that something is going on, like lo*coughs violently * And BTW who was your former?
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Oahray: 11:38am On May 06, 2015
Lolz... See as she delete the juicy parts like these NL mods hiding posts after a sweet e-war.
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 06, 2015
CrazyScientist:

Ode! Flirting with your fellow man! Check her d.p grin

Who is a man?
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 06, 2015
oyin17:

I'm in love with him, your e-wife want to break your head. come to my hotel room let me show u something.
Really, gimme a mystery to solve about your former personality and we'll talk.
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 06, 2015
Borrussia:
Really, gimme a mystery to solve about your former personality and we'll talk.

I'll rather kiss kinglekan than reveal myself
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by kinglekan: 8:37pm On May 06, 2015
oyin17:

shocked
Oyin dis one wey u dey kiss me evrywhr.
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 06, 2015
kinglekan:

shocked
Oyin dis one wey u dey kiss me evrywhr.

I never kiss u na, wey my boo
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 06, 2015
oyin17:

D1ck! I'll feel like pushing u off cos you won't be able satisfy me, I know ya types
hmmmmmmm havee you tested him? What makes you think he can not satisfy you huh? Just for a trial while not allow him then you go no say small body no mean small think........
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
hmmmmmmm havee you tested him? What makes you think he can not satisfy you huh? Just for a trial while not allow him then you go no say small body no mean small think........

He is my ex dear, anytime we are on it, he takes 2 big bottles of Eva water. I ride like a horse
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by kinglekan: 8:51pm On May 06, 2015
oyin17:

I never kiss u na, wey my boo
U neva see am ni? cheesy
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 06, 2015
oyin17:

He is my ex dear, anytime we are on it, he takes 2 big bottles of Eva water. I ride like a horse
smiles! Ooook if u say so, then you must be a tigress when it comes to that
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 06, 2015
kinglekan:

U neva see am ni? cheesy

yes, where is he?
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
smiles! Ooook if u say so, then you must be a tigress when it comes to that

lol, I break up with him cos of his inability to satisfy me, borrussia
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Beamborla(f): 9:44pm On May 06, 2015
oyin17:

shocked shocked shocked
Kinglekan, come o!
What have you to say to this? undecided

Why is she kissing you everywhere? angry
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 06, 2015
Beamborla:
shocked shocked shocked Kinglekan, come o! What have you to say to this? undecided

I am yet to kiss him
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Beamborla(f): 10:24pm On May 06, 2015
oyin17:

I am yet to kiss him
cheesy
Pls, don't kiss him cry
Thank you for your cooperation

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by kinglekan: 10:28pm On May 06, 2015
oyin17:

yes, where is he?
Don't knw whr d mumu is jare. undecided
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 06, 2015
Beamborla:
cheesy Pls, don't kiss him cry Thank you for your cooperation

Lol,I won't old friend
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 06, 2015
kinglekan:

Don't knw whr d mumu is jare. undecided

Na my bf you dey call mumu? no kiss for u again
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by kinglekan: 10:41pm On May 06, 2015
Beamborla:
shocked shocked shocked King lekan, come o! What have you to say to this? undecided
Me sef am confused ooo dear.
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Beamborla(f): 10:43pm On May 06, 2015
oyin17:

Lol,I won't old friend
Thanchuu smiley
kinglekan:

Me sef am confused ooo dear.
Worry not, it has been settled kiss
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by kinglekan: 11:06pm On May 06, 2015
oyin17:

Na my bf you dey call mumu? no kiss for u again
Hehehehe!! But him mumu naa!! Oya nor vex
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by kinglekan: 11:23pm On May 06, 2015
Beamborla:
Thanchuu smiley
Worry not, it has been settled kiss
Ok dear
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by wirelessssss(m): 12:04am On May 07, 2015
oyin17:

Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 12:08am On May 07, 2015
[quote author=wirelessssss post=33492415][/quote]

is that why you quote me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

+18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] / This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE / Older Women: Younger Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.