Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) (7195 Views)

I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) / See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by eightsin(m): 3:29am On May 07, 2015
All the important parts of the messages have been wiped. Just stopped checking her phone and trust her but also use ur head.
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by loomer: 6:36am On May 07, 2015
Op, u go buy my mb back o.
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by ademega(m): 6:43am On May 07, 2015
loomer:
Op, u go buy my mb back o.
grin >: grin grin grin
You are yet to get the gist .
Ask yourself ,where are the important messages ?
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by loomer: 6:46am On May 07, 2015
ademega:

grin >: grin grin grin
You are yet to get the gist .
Ask yourself ,where are the important messages ?

What gist is there to understand?
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by ademega(m): 6:48am On May 07, 2015
loomer:

What gist is there to understand?
Go through the comments and u understand better
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by loomer: 6:52am On May 07, 2015
ademega:

Go through the comments and u understand better

Ok
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by fr3do(m): 7:05am On May 07, 2015
Borrussia:
Stop feeling sherlock, and how'd you be able to push me off when I've made sure your knees are weak and you can't afford the ecstasy I'm gonna be putting you through, have you ever received a head; on your clit precisely.

Na so rape dey start
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by HizMissy(f): 8:29am On May 07, 2015
Yeah,
Me too,
Lolz,
Yeah,
Me too,
Me too,

Funny, @ op, tell ur friend to consider himself single.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Disgrace Slay Queens Dancing Without Bra & Cloth At A Party,Chase them out / My Ordeal Wth Olivia Lastnight Till Dis Morning / Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.