Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Pls Help Me Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me Guys (1043 Views)

Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) / My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help / Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Guys by Davo123(m): 8:51am On May 06, 2015
Guys pls there is dis problem btw me n ma babe..wat apun is anytym she is wit me ..if i wana romance her..handle her or kiss her n Bleep her..she will suddenly lose her mood n begin 2 feel headache n body pains..naw she too is feeling worried abt d issue because it is apuned up to 8 tyms naw....d moment her mood changes...i cant touch her again
As in she go just fling up.
Den she opened up 2 me yesterday..afta it apuns lyk dat wen she get home she will feel guilty for her change of mood
Then she went out wit anoda guy 2 an eatery ...n her body was moved ,her mood was aroused she didnt change...den she left d guy..cos she told him dat she has a boyfriend which is me,so she is naw wondering y her mood do change wen she is wit me..especially wen i wana touch her or sumtin else..dis Is a gurl dat has done a lot for me.she has caught me dating anoda gurl b4 even wen i hav...i begged her n she forgave me..she has helped me in finances up to N100,000..i even told her 2 get anoda bf buh instead she cried a lot abt it seriously then i begged her dat i am sorry for suggesting dat..
Naw ...she said i shud find a solution cos it pains her a lot,pls what shud we do
Re: Pls Help Me Guys by CrazyScientist: 8:58am On May 06, 2015
shocked I refuse to comment

MODIFIED: I just did?
Re: Pls Help Me Guys by Emhicee(m): 8:58am On May 06, 2015
Eeyah
Re: Pls Help Me Guys by CrazyScientist: 8:58am On May 06, 2015
Watching missclassy from the heavenly seat of STC angry
Re: Pls Help Me Guys by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:08am On May 06, 2015
Lack of chemistry
Re: Pls Help Me Guys by Nobody: 9:09am On May 06, 2015
Eyaa bros I really wish I can help
Ur problem na from u village No ask me how I take know
Re: Pls Help Me Guys by winetapper: 9:35am On May 06, 2015
the villagers in your billage are using your picture as handfan
Re: Pls Help Me Guys by Young03(m): 9:37am On May 06, 2015
U and dt gal sha,,she went out wit anoda guy and felt hapi bt wit u unhapi

bro, sorry i dnt knw wat to tel u
Re: Pls Help Me Guys by Davo123(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2015
winetapper:
the villagers in your billage are using your picture as handfan

wat exactly r u saying pls explain ..av met many gurls b4 naw
Re: Pls Help Me Guys by demmy0325(m): 9:40am On May 06, 2015
Re: Pls Help Me Guys by winetapper: 9:49am On May 06, 2015
Davo123:

wat exactly r u saying pls explain ..av met many gurls b4 naw
she is afraid and tensed.. Tell ha to calm down and you slowly enter.. Try it for sometime and she get used to it besides bleep cures headache
Re: Pls Help Me Guys by Pr0ton: 9:49am On May 06, 2015
Maybe she is just being too nervous. Try to make her comfortable with you.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Guys by Nobody: 10:12am On May 06, 2015
Davo123:
Guys pls there is dis problem btw me n ma babe..wat apun is anytym she is wit me ..if i wana romance her..handle her or kiss her n Bleep her..she will suddenly lose her mood n begin 2 feel headache n body pains..naw she too is feeling worried abt d issue because it is apuned up to 8 tyms naw....d moment her mood changes...i cant touch her again
As in she go just fling up.
Den she opened up 2 me yesterday..afta it apuns lyk dat wen she get home she will feel guilty for her change of mood
Then she went out wit anoda guy 2 an eatery ...n her body was moved ,her mood was aroused she didnt change...den she left d guy..cos she told him dat she has a boyfriend which is me,so she is naw wondering y her mood do change wen she is wit me..especially wen i wana touch her or sumtin else..dis Is a gurl dat has done a lot for me.she has caught me dating anoda gurl b4 even wen i hav...i begged her n she forgave me..she has helped me in finances up to N100,000..i even told her 2 get anoda bf buh instead she cried a lot abt it seriously then i begged her dat i am sorry for suggesting dat..
Naw ...she said i shud find a solution cos it pains her a lot,pls what shud we do
she is too Nervous
Re: Pls Help Me Guys by Davo123(m): 11:41am On May 06, 2015
Pr0ton:
Maybe she is just being too nervous. Try to make her comfortable with you.

tanks bro..so ow do i make her comfortable wit me
Re: Pls Help Me Guys by Davo123(m): 11:42am On May 06, 2015
Justinzki:
she is too Nervous
tanks bro ..so ow do i make her comfortable wit me
Re: Pls Help Me Guys by Nobody: 11:47am On May 06, 2015
There's nothing you can do about it. Her mood is her fvcking problem. If another guy can arouse her, means she feels nothing for you.

I think the money she has spent on you is what is paining her.

Re: Pls Help Me Guys by ronald4lif(m): 11:56am On May 06, 2015
Wanted to say she's a love peddler but the story proved otherwise.

Never heard a thing like this before, maybe you both should see a relationship counsellor. Sounds like someone who is symptomatic of depression.

It's not possible to love someone and not get attracted to the person. Or maybe you should get more romantic and explore ways to get her in the mood and break the jinx. After a first experience she might start getting better over time
Re: Pls Help Me Guys by Pr0ton: 2:02pm On May 06, 2015
Davo123:

tanks bro..so ow do i make her comfortable wit me

You don't get too close to her when you are both alone. Make the atmosphere ordinary, not too romantic. Talk more and ask her questions that will require a long explanation/narration from her, like the Wh-questions. Look good and social. Suspend the sexual intimacy for sometime. Act like real friends. Hang out together often. Let her get very used to you. Those will make her less tensed. After you've tried to accomplish that, when next she comes hit her when she is not prepared or when she has not thought about it. As in, give her a surprising sudden passionate kiss when she least expects (she is not going to be offended since that's what she has always wanted) and then.. wink You are on your own.
Re: Pls Help Me Guys by bnsheikh(m): 2:20pm On May 06, 2015
Deliverance things, may b she is possessed.
Re: Pls Help Me Guys by Davo123(m): 3:09pm On May 06, 2015
Tanks guys i appreciate
Re: Pls Help Me Guys by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 06, 2015
bro sorry oo but it seems she get turned off by something in you, is ur d.ick very big, maybe its small and she no dey like small tinko tinko grin .

Or maybe she no want make u bleep am, start by asking her if dem don bleep am before and who, wen u get am, go on a journey like some idiots I just on one thread, wen u get the guy it guys, ask them the secret grin.

If nothing is wrong take her to [size=34pt]LORD CHOSEN[/size] make them do deliverance for her and you too grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Have To Marry A Woman 3 Times Over / Is This Possible? / A Teenager Arrested In U S For Having MouthAction With 2-face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.