Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

How Do U Cheer Her Up When She's In A Bad Mood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Cheer Her Up When She's In A Bad Mood (8407 Views)

When You Are Trying To Get Your Babe In The Mood But She No Gree / 5 Reasons Why You May End-up In A Bad Marriage. / Cheer Your Boyfriend/husband Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Cheer Her Up When She's In A Bad Mood by kellyhand1: 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2009
Hello guys
Please,I'll like to know how you cheer up your girlfriend if she's in a bad mood.
Girls, what do u suggest i do?

Thanx.
Re: How Do U Cheer Her Up When She's In A Bad Mood by Moyola(f): 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2009
Jus tickle her! tongue

1 Like

Re: How Do U Cheer Her Up When She's In A Bad Mood by LIMUEL(m): 12:19am On Feb 06, 2009
It depends on what triggered the mood
Re: How Do U Cheer Her Up When She's In A Bad Mood by SeanT21(f): 12:30am On Feb 06, 2009
Buy her presents and take her shopping.
Re: How Do U Cheer Her Up When She's In A Bad Mood by Tatase(f): 2:22am On Feb 06, 2009
I sha think it's common sense. If you were in a bad mood, what would you want your girl to do? Ask what the matter is ONCE (she's probably not going to tell you yet but don't keep going on about it and asking over and over, it gets aggravating). Then shut up till she's ready to complain and get whatever it is out of her system. Oh and take her side even if she was the one in the wrong, that will always work.

I don't think you need to do anything specific like start talking or teasing her because sometimes one just needs to be a little moody for a little while. It could be nice if you got her something to cheer her up but I don't think it's necessary.
Re: How Do U Cheer Her Up When She's In A Bad Mood by Gabry(f): 2:37am On Feb 06, 2009
When Im in a bad mood, my bf always make those ugly faces or tell me some stupid jokes and it makes me laugh. Or he would tickle me or do some funny dance or he would just hug me a kiss me continuously in a funny way so it really makes me laugh. Something which could make her laugh grin

(1) (Reply)

Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) / A Cheating Wife / Describe Your Love Life With An Emoticon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.