Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Cheer Your Boyfriend/husband Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheer Your Boyfriend/husband Up (3286 Views)

*my Sweet Boyfriend/husband/father Of My Kids/olowo-ori Mi/di'm Is Back**(pix). / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheer Your Boyfriend/husband Up by Tranngirls(f): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2008
I was talking to a girl friend of mine when she told me that she was having problems with her boyfriend. A close family member died and he was feeling down so he expected her to cheer him up. She wasnt sure what to do so she was like he should shake it off and be his usual fun loving self. Welll i also thought so but after a heated discussion with my boyfriend about the issue at hand, i realized alot of things. Men are just humans with real feelings and real hearts, and a lot of men have really generous spirits, they do, and they don’t deserve being treated like they often are. Really, I wrote it for some of the men in my life, guys I’ve worked with, some may be your husbands even, and guys I know. Good men, not bad men…hardworking, these guys so try, and we so mystify them, and ignore them and abuse them! They just want us to be happy and they just want to be happy too. This isn’t a sex manual or a how to manual it is really about caring about each other…the rest sort of falls into place when we do care and listen, so listen to this stuff, please? It doesnt take anything to cheer him up just  be unselfish about it. Men aren’t selfish, they really aren’t, what they are is quiet, introspective and unsure how to explain what they want any more than you are at times. And what they want is to be your man, your idol, your hero, and your friend. Sort of like that before you were married stuff, they want you to like them, and they want to be told they’re cool, and smart, when they are. They want you to be attracted to them, and oh, they all want to know you love them? They hate being yelled at and bitched at even if they do do something stupid, friends don’t nag each other? And what they’d like, if they hand you this, is to get closer to you, to fix the problems and to make your relationship stronger and more rewarding for you both, and I sort of ended up their spokesperson, cause I sort of speak their language. So will you please give him a chance and think about how he must feel when you sound off or ignore him or put him off, or tell him you’re too tired, or snarl at him or wound his pride, would you please? They cheer us all day, try to understand us but we couldnt care less about what they like, feel etc. The first thing to do is get a list of things that he like. From the list you can figure out how to cheer him up. How it helps someone out there and for all you ladies thinking that i am out of my mine well i tell you this you man leave you for another woman very soon if you continue with your way fact.
Re: Cheer Your Boyfriend/husband Up by Tranngirls(f): 2:08am On Sep 29, 2008
come on people comments

(1) (Reply)

Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . / How To Convince My Girlfriends Parents / She Proposed!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.