Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,174 members, 7,853,004 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

C-h-e-a-t-i-n-g! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / C-h-e-a-t-i-n-g! (837 Views)

There Shall Be Another Rematch Between I N My Bae's Friend Dis Week / D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) / How To Stop Premature **E J A C U L A T I O N ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C-h-e-a-t-i-n-g! by koolsasy(f): 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2009
hi y"all.ill go straight to d point.
evry now and den,i hear pple talk bout cheatin in a relationship, a friend once said he thinks there s more to cheatin dan jus sleepin or makin out wiv someone else, i sorta think he s rite.but nyways,i really need to know wat it really means wen u cheat on ur partner, r they diff ways and types of cheatin?or can u give ur heart,emotions and tyme to someone else and still say u r faithful jus cause there s no shaggin

pls help, i need to kno
Re: C-h-e-a-t-i-n-g! by Moyola(f): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2009
True, there's more to cheating than just sleeping around.

It doesn't have to involve actual Zex conduct with a person other than a spouse. One cheats when one shares intimacy with the non-partner and violates the quality of exclusivity. A husband's having lunch with another woman may not be cheating, but spending much time with the "other woman" and sharing intimate experiences and memories may very well be. It depends sha. . . undecided [size=4pt]{sources}[/size]
Re: C-h-e-a-t-i-n-g! by koolsasy(f): 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2009
hey mayola tanx a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!more replies pls,
Re: C-h-e-a-t-i-n-g! by koolsasy(f): 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2009
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: C-h-e-a-t-i-n-g! by eyonigger(m): 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2009
Yes it varies, for example, ur gf might be dating another guy, and they could have been having a cozy time out without sexual acts involved, its still cheating,.
Re: C-h-e-a-t-i-n-g! by LIMUEL(m): 12:12am On Feb 06, 2009
Emotional cheating is very relative
It is dependent on the parties
Partner A may be comfortable with your Platonic friendships with the opp sex
while Partner B may consider it cheating
so it is relationship-specific
Re: C-h-e-a-t-i-n-g! by koolsasy(f): 12:21am On Feb 06, 2009
thanks, @limuel.apart from emotional cheatin,r there ny oda typesit was d whole emotional cheatin stuff from one of ur replies to a post dat gat me thinkin,
Re: C-h-e-a-t-i-n-g! by LIMUEL(m): 12:39am On Feb 06, 2009
koolsasy:

thanks, @limuel.apart from emotional cheatin,r there ny oda typesit was d whole emotional cheatin stuff from one of ur replies to a post dat gat me thinkin,

the other is the act itself but emotional cheating is wide and can eat very deep
Some faces of it include;e-cheating,telephone cheating, attitudinal change, financial cheating etc
you can go on and on
It is possible to have sex with someone you dont love but when you begin to bond emotionally and the attention is stolen there is fire in sight
Re: C-h-e-a-t-i-n-g! by koolsasy(f): 12:47am On Feb 06, 2009
thanks a whole lot, i think i really do agree with wat u r sayn.personally,i think d emotional cheatin is far worse, cos it goes deeper.d physical mite jus be a one nite stand or pure momentary desire, but emotional cheatin,its goes on and on.ny oda views
Re: C-h-e-a-t-i-n-g! by bobbyo(m): 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2009
My dear,when u spend more time than neccessary with a guy who is nt ur boyfrnd nor ur hubby then u must knw there are every possibility of getting intimate wether emotionally or physically nd that if u must knw is cheating
Re: C-h-e-a-t-i-n-g! by MoneyRule(m): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2009
Well,among the 10-11 meanings of cheating which also include being sexually unfaithful to your partner,it also means to deprive someone of something unfairly and to violate rules by deceitful means. i therefore think that when one is cheating,he/she is depriving the recipients of the 'only one in my heart' right which is supposed to exist btw partners and this ofcourse is unfair.I also think in dating two people,one has violated the morally accepted rule of dating one person,decietfully because he/she won't want the persons involved to find out! So in other words, having intimate emotions for someone who is not your partner or dating two people even if you don't feel for one could be termed cheating.Not necessarily until sex comes into the picture. Just my THINKING!.

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Like It? / Pls I Nid Tips On Coping With Long Distance Relationship! / How To Be A Winning Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.