Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Pls I Nid Tips On Coping With Long Distance Relationship! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Nid Tips On Coping With Long Distance Relationship! (832 Views)

Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Nid Tips On Coping With Long Distance Relationship! by Naetoja(m): 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2009
Relationship
Re: Pls I Nid Tips On Coping With Long Distance Relationship! by Dvampire(m): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2009
1. always make sure ur phone/phones are constantly charged/recharged with credit because u will have to be making a lot of calls both day & night.
2. develop a thick skin if she does not pick ur calls after dialling 10 times as this does not mean she is moaning under the thrusts of some guy.
3. trust her always in ur mind's eye and learn to believe everything she tells u even if 99.9% of them turn out to be lies
4. send her text messages a lot as reminders so that she does not forget u quickly.
6. practice the art of phone intimacy. u'll sure need it in those long romantically cold night when ur hormones can't just take ii anymore.
5. finally, find another babe, one who lives close to u or in the same city where u live as insurance, just in case u begin to hear rumours of her infidelity or both of u just found out that keeping a long distance relationship is a tough job, or when she gets married without telling u.
Re: Pls I Nid Tips On Coping With Long Distance Relationship! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2009
Dvampire, did u actualy went to a Romance School?!? As i was to mention 3 amongst your 5 above-mentioned.
@poster, i guess dat all u nid. No course 4 alarm
Re: Pls I Nid Tips On Coping With Long Distance Relationship! by tnk24: 7:03am On Mar 20, 2009
Naetoja, if you don't mind, you can flip to another thread 'Torn Between A Major Decision' still in the Romance Section, with similar issues. You will learn from the experience of van der jo, the views that followed, including mine.
Re: Pls I Nid Tips On Coping With Long Distance Relationship! by angel72(f): 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2009
i have a long distance relationship and i know it isn't that easy. Especially if you live in 2 different countries. The most important thing is that you trust eachother and have daily contact in some kind of way. By phone,sms,email or chat. And if there is a day that you can't get in touch with eachother, don't think the worst, because there is always an explanation. If you start thinking the worst you will not have a life. Try to see eachother by webcam if that is possible. Because if you can't see eachother for a long time it's taking a lot from your relationship too.

And if you really want to be with eachother forever, then make plans together to make that happen, so you have something to look forward too. Both!

good luck!

PS: i disagree totally that you should have a second choice nearby. Because when you do that, it only shows lack of character. That your not willing to do everything to make it work!
Re: Pls I Nid Tips On Coping With Long Distance Relationship! by Dvampire(m): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2009
angel72:

i have a long distance relationship and i know it isn't that easy. Especially if you live in 2 different countries. The most important thing is that you trust eachother and have daily contact in some kind of way. By phone,sms,email or chat. And if there is a day that you can't get in touch with eachother, don't think the worst, because there is always an explanation. If you start thinking the worst you will not have a life. Try to see eachother by webcam if that is possible. Because if you can't see eachother for a long time it's taking a lot from your relationship too.

And if you really want to be with eachother forever, then make plans together to make that happen, so you have something to look forward too. Both!

good luck!

PS: i disagree totally that you should have a second choice nearby. Because when you do that, it only shows lack of character. That your not willing to do everything to make it work!

wait-o. but let's ask ourselves a small home truth. how many long distance relationships have both partners been FAITHFUL each other COMPLETELY?
Re: Pls I Nid Tips On Coping With Long Distance Relationship! by angel72(f): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2009
well, this is my thirth and i have been faithfull and i'm 100% sure (don't ask me why i am so sure) that my ex-boyfriends were and my current boyfriend is that too. But that is my relationship, can't speak for the other ones. If you treat eachother in a satisfying way then you don't need to seek elsewere, just keep it exciting. That can be done in so many different ways, tongue
Re: Pls I Nid Tips On Coping With Long Distance Relationship! by Magz(m): 4:15am On Sep 14, 2009
Set up online dates and stick to them. Compare time zones, and come up with a time that works for both of you. Treat these dates with your partner as a serious affair, and use them to "bond" and get to know eachother better. Use an online video chat service such as YIM or Skype.
Re: Pls I Nid Tips On Coping With Long Distance Relationship! by whiteroses(f): 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2009
dont do it its horrible but if you were in a relationshionship before the distance then do your best and if it doesnt work out dont feel bad
Re: Pls I Nid Tips On Coping With Long Distance Relationship! by yme1(f): 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2009
whiteroses:

dont do it its horrible but if you were in a relationshionship before the distance then do your best and if it doesnt work out dont feel bad
LOL
nice one there
that is the reason i said distance and lonliness are bitches undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Am Going Blank Emotionally On Her, Could This Be Normal? / Moving On! / Everybody Please What Do I Do In This Situation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.