Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,259 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Buhari Should Prioritise State Police, Says Evang. Abiara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Prioritise State Police, Says Evang. Abiara (377 Views)

I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi / Why Ogun State Must Prioritise Employment Generation —daniel / Police Says Media Reports On Forgery Investigation False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Prioritise State Police, Says Evang. Abiara by Johnnyessence(m): 12:01pm On May 06, 2015
The General Evangelist, Christ Apostolic Worldwide, Prophet S.K. Abiara, has urged the President-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, to consider the introduction of the state police.

Abiara told reporters at his Oke-Odo, Agbala Itura Church, Lagos, that introducing state police would reduce insecurity and tackle unemployment among youths.

He said: “Nigerians are confronted with insecurity and poor electricity supply.

“All these problems are parts of the issues that Buhari promised to tackle during his campaign, but it will be reasonable if he adds the introduction of the state police to his agenda.

“If each of the 36 states recruit 5,000 youths as state police personnel, I am convinced that this will take many jobless youths off the street.”

Abiara added. “Conceding defeat before the final result was announced even brought greater honour to President Goodluck Jonathan than winning the presidential election.

“The President’s action also showed that he realised that power comes from God.”

He, however, urged the President-elect to fear God in his dealings with the people.

“Like Jonathan, Buhari will be surrounded by sycophants, but he should be careful in appointing his ministers and heads of agencies to avoid being misled,” Abiara said.

He also called on the Lagos State Governor-elect, Mr. Akin Ambode, to always seek advice from Governor Babatunde Fashola and other former governors for him to succeed.

“Ambode will need the advice from those who have governed Lagos before for him to succeed because they contributed to his emergence as the governor-electhttp://thenationonlineng.net/new/buhari-should-prioritise-state-police-says-abiara/
Re: Buhari Should Prioritise State Police, Says Evang. Abiara by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 06, 2015
How many tinz baba wan do
#babaonechance
May God give him d strenght and "life" to do it
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Prioritise State Police, Says Evang. Abiara by Young03(m): 12:05pm On May 06, 2015
Feelin sleepy nw, mayb lata i wil cum bk to check on comments
Re: Buhari Should Prioritise State Police, Says Evang. Abiara by HURUCHI(m): 12:08pm On May 06, 2015
grin
Young03:
Feelin sleepy nw, mayb lata i wil cum bk to check on comments
Re: Buhari Should Prioritise State Police, Says Evang. Abiara by austinesteve(m): 12:11pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
How many tinz baba wan do #babaonechance May God give him d strenght and "life" to do it Say no to "change" We nid transformation I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation

LOL!!! I knew u must definitely b on this thread
Re: Buhari Should Prioritise State Police, Says Evang. Abiara by micolaj: 12:13pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
How many tinz baba wan do
#babaonechance
May God give him d strenght and "life" to do it
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation
Your mental server has been hacked.
Re: Buhari Should Prioritise State Police, Says Evang. Abiara by tociano009(m): 12:19pm On May 06, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Which One Should We Believe? / Senate Presidency: Lawan Promises 21st Century Leadership / An Open Letter To The Future Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.