Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush (3510 Views)

10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush / When You're Not Sure If She Loves You. / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by forandy(m): 12:29pm On May 06, 2015
#1 Don’t tell them you like them. If you have a crush on someone and you don’t see this person reciprocating just yet, don’t make it obvious that you’ve fallen for them already. If your crush knows you like them and they don’t even know you, their ego will swell and they’ll take you for granted. And they won’t care about you!

#2 Don’t be too easy. Don’t trail your crush or behave like you’re always around to do their bidding. Instead of being easily available all the time, play hard to get. When you play hard to get and still tease your crush by being mysterious, they’d want your attention badly.

#3 Don’t stalk your crush. The thought of walking behind your crush or watching their every move every single day could seem enticing. But if you do want to date your crush at some point of time, avoid stalking them. And even if you do stalk your crush, don’t make it obvious to them.

#4 Don’t keep looking at your crush. It’ll only make your crush take you for granted. Get your crush to look at you instead, and make them believe that they’re the ones initiating eye contact and they’re the ones falling for you!

#5 Don’t be idle around your crush. Don’t appear like you have nothing better to do than drool at your crush when they’re around. If you’re pretending to be the lonely vampire who likes being all alone and mysterious, it may work in your favor. But if you’re just being a normal guy or girl, it’s always better to appear like you have a life.

5 Likes

Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by Doublyu(m): 12:30pm On May 06, 2015
Noted....nxt please?
Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 06, 2015
Lol i dont think they can avoid those things .. Thats y its a crush

1 Like

Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by dharay88: 12:32pm On May 06, 2015
crush? Tut dey aint meant to b taken serious.

why all dez wahala list abt dem.?
Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by chuka5000(m): 12:33pm On May 06, 2015
If u avoid those stuff how then is it a crush.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by swtchicgurl: 12:33pm On May 06, 2015
your crush will soon crush you
Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 06, 2015
Then why is he/she your crush?

If one does all this, he/she would never be able to tell the so called "crush" their true feelings which they might regret later on...

EricRichie
Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by vizkiz: 12:36pm On May 06, 2015
when was the last time I had a crush on someone...#thinking
Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by tohpahz(f): 12:37pm On May 06, 2015
Crusher.. grin

1 Like

Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by jamex93(m): 12:38pm On May 06, 2015
she go crush u oo

grin grin grin grin
Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by richidinho(m): 12:41pm On May 06, 2015
Oya ......tell us what we should do to a crush
Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by forandy(m): 12:42pm On May 06, 2015
Lala247:
Thing is...this time around, u have a clear-cut chance to achieve your desires. That's when you use those wink
Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by forandy(m): 12:43pm On May 06, 2015
richidinho:
Oya ......tell us what we should do to a crush
Chill...you'd get to see
Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by forandy(m): 12:46pm On May 06, 2015
dharay88:

The wahala list is for those who wish to get things going with their crush....Swear u've not bin in dat shoe...swear!!!! undecided
Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by dharay88: 12:51pm On May 06, 2015
forandy:

The wahala list is for those who wish to get things going with their crush....Swear u've not bin in dat shoe...swear!!!! undecided

I actually don't take dem serious.
If we are meant to be, we will be.

daaamn, I crush on a girl today and bliv me widin d next day its old news...I'm already on anoda one... cool
Crushing on sum1 to me is just to pass tym...except we were meant to b more dan dat.
Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by forandy(m): 1:11pm On May 06, 2015
dharay88:

daaamn, I crush on a girl today and bliv me widin d next day its old news...I'm already on anoda one... cool
Crushing on sum1 to me is just to pass tym...except we were meant to b more dan dat.
Well, it's okay. .We both know the truth sha tongue
Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by Cutehector(m): 1:31pm On May 06, 2015
Who r crushin on me in nl sef
Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by Emodeee: 4:12pm On May 06, 2015
Lala247 is ma crush. I always fantasize abt putting ma king size phallus in between her fresh laps.
Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 06, 2015
Emodeee:
Lala247 is ma crush. I always fantasize abt putting ma king size phallus in between her fresh laps.

Ahh shocked
Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by Macmilla(m): 5:08pm On May 06, 2015
Lala247:

Ahh shocked
Will you allow him do that?
Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by Emodeee: 5:10pm On May 06, 2015
Lala247:

Ahh shocked

u should nw close d laps tightly while ma phallus is in between. WOW! I will av avalanche of cums.
Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 06, 2015
No worry, when another take up that opportunity and ask her out, na dia your eyes go shine
Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by forandy(m): 2:39pm On May 19, 2015
Bluestarry:
No worry, when another take up that opportunity and ask her out, na dia your eyes go shine

Bone!, nothing mega cool
Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by Rapsodee(m): 2:49pm On May 19, 2015
Lala247:
Girls can!

Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by Dhavids(m): 3:20pm On May 19, 2015
Ai moo oye crush ni palm kernel Industry!!!.. Crush before you get Crushd!! grin
Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by Mhizizzy(f): 3:50pm On May 19, 2015
Girls avoid dese
naturally
Buh guyz cant
Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by demmy0325(m): 3:52pm On May 19, 2015
Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 19, 2015
dharay88:

sometimes it can become serious.
Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 19, 2015
dharay88:

now you are talking, 'except'
Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 19, 2015
Cutehector:
Who r crushin on me in nl sef
none!
Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by Cutehector(m): 5:13pm On May 19, 2015
Midehi:

none!
midehi
Re: Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 19, 2015
Cutehector:
midehi
yes dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Of This Guys Kind Are Left¿?¿? (chat) / Photos Of A Virgin Pu*****y Who Needs To Be Broken / I'm Not A Hoe But I Can't Resist The Hotness Of A Man Before Soccer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.