Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) (51942 Views)

Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) / Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) / Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by benuejosh: 1:43pm On May 06, 2015
Teamajebo
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by REMMEI(m): 1:43pm On May 06, 2015
cheesy. Even now I can still walk unclad..

1 Like

Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by siralos135: 1:43pm On May 06, 2015
This is serious
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by Phamoxy(m): 1:43pm On May 06, 2015
Eeyah sweet old days, nt what we have these days bunch of pervents and corrupt minded pple.
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by depson(m): 1:44pm On May 06, 2015
Is it only male child that goes to school in 50's?
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by shineeye: 1:44pm On May 06, 2015
Is it the same sophisticated people that brought civilization to eastern igbos?i love internert alot of ass is open the truth shall set western region free grin grin
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by MrMcJay(m): 1:44pm On May 06, 2015
gabriel212:
I AM A YORUBA BUT THIS IS INSULTING TO OTHERS TRIBE AND IT IS NOT BEFITTING FOR FRONT PAGE

What is this one saying? Go and take your drugs.

3 Likes

Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by danielicon(m): 1:44pm On May 06, 2015
my dad once told me of that...
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by SAMBARRY: 1:44pm On May 06, 2015
grin see their little little willy willies and their large stomachs grin

I'm sure pickabeau is among grin
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by babyfaceafrica: 1:45pm On May 06, 2015
Hmmmmm.....why only guys naw?..na male dey go scHool?
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by driand(m): 1:47pm On May 06, 2015
And they had to dig up another propaganda picture of the suicide victim.
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by shineeye: 1:47pm On May 06, 2015
See pot belly with little willy grin
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by adeokunade: 1:47pm On May 06, 2015
I can see James Ibori and Elder Godsay Orubebe in the front roll
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by Skoopy(m): 1:47pm On May 06, 2015
So long ago but still seems so close. This shows we are not stagnant even though we are not developing at the anticipated pace.

We shall get there as a people and as a nation.
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 06, 2015
If only Yerima was a grown up as at that time.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by anonimi: 1:48pm On May 06, 2015
Today most of those kids who became elites through Awo's FREE education have FAILED to replicate such so that our society can continue moving forward.

How PATHETIC!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by pyyxxaro: 1:48pm On May 06, 2015
See Oshiomhole and Tinubu for there o kiss

Na dem de form Soft
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by Sibrah: 1:48pm On May 06, 2015
When u check most of the ethnic group forming posh today, u find out their case is very similar to this.
They even think Gbegiri sounds wack!

OP, please sample more from the posh-forming brothers.
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by anonimi: 1:48pm On May 06, 2015
shineeye:
See pot belly with little willy grin

The pot belly na sign of KWASHIOKOR- malnutrition tinz embarassed embarassed

Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by Ishilove: 1:50pm On May 06, 2015
snowDiva:
@Ishilove...there are females...4th nd 7th from the left expect they are castrated males...
Thanks for pointing it out. They all look similar in structure so it is kinda hard differentiating them.
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by yibobasher2: 1:54pm On May 06, 2015
The great man in the midst of less privileged

The best president Nigeria never had

3 Likes

Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by kay29000(m): 1:55pm On May 06, 2015
WHAT!!? It couldn't have been this bad...just 60 yrs ago? Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by Krasid(m): 1:56pm On May 06, 2015
How time flies.
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by Sibrah: 1:56pm On May 06, 2015
When u heard 'I Had No Shoes' u think it ends there.

3 Likes

Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by 500GP: 1:57pm On May 06, 2015
GOD BLESS AWOLOWO IS A BLESSING TO NIGERIA

6 Likes

Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by veraponpo(m): 1:58pm On May 06, 2015
Like him or not, you cant take good governance away from Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

He is the navigator of the modern Nigeria.

He has written his name in gold and history of Nigeria.

RIP Chief Obafemi Jeremiah Awolowo (GCFR, SAN)

6 Likes

Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 1:58pm On May 06, 2015
Omo see different size of d!ck.cheesy
My Picture is there.sad
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by sunsplash99(m): 2:01pm On May 06, 2015
Yosifperfect:
Daddy and Mummy play go sweet die grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg show me ur dad at the front row.
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by Missonas(f): 2:02pm On May 06, 2015
The change that we are quickly going back to, no?
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by morereb10: 2:02pm On May 06, 2015
in fact I wish say things go dey that way again, make we see watin everybody carry under. lol. I miss old days
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by Sibrah: 2:03pm On May 06, 2015
Same people like to insult the tradition and appearance of others. OP do same for their Delta state brothers. U know what i mean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Low Turnout As Oluwo Of Iwo Marries Kano Princess / Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? / Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.