Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) (51921 Views)

Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) / Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) / Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 2:45pm On May 06, 2015
Malnourished kids angry cry
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by Olufhemy(m): 2:46pm On May 06, 2015
All I can say is: THANK YOU AWO!!!

Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 2:46pm On May 06, 2015
nagoma:
So they went to school with no shoes? kiss

Where did I hear that one before?

President GEJ!!!
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by oismail(m): 2:48pm On May 06, 2015
Some of them will still be alive
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by dabossman(m): 2:49pm On May 06, 2015
The boy on the right who is all dressed up must be the village chief's son.
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2015
Rxpetite:

Christianity came to us directly from them. The vice you mentioned are nothing compared to what we have here. The few christians left there know how to balance their spiritual lives with cold reality. Nigerians believe that the more you suffer, the better Christian you become.
You mean they are better morally than us? Wonderful! No Nigerian believes the more you suffer, the more Christian you become. It is just a fact that the better the conditions you live in, the more you tend to forget about God. But a man of knowledge knows that in cries and in happiness, in health and in sickness, the fear of God is wisdom and to depart from evil, understanding. Embracing God can't reduce you as a man, neither can it blind you from the harsh realities of life (except you want to hide you laziness under HIM), it can only give you hope.
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by Cutehector(m): 2:53pm On May 06, 2015
And Goodluck Jonathan was braggin he ddint wearr shoes Pfft!
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by Kayendy(m): 2:55pm On May 06, 2015
If uu check well uduaghan fit ddey dat. Pix ooo angry grin
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by IYANGBALI: 2:59pm On May 06, 2015
See seun,see eleko1,see mukinatu,see barcanista,see temitemi,see VickyRotex,see elampiro,see Cocoberry,see Mr TA,see Vickylois,see GEJ,see coogar,see rokiatu her bweast don dey comot small small self at age 7 grin
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by NigerMan1: 3:01pm On May 06, 2015
gabriel212:
I AM A YORUBA BUT THIS IS INSULTING TO OTHERS TRIBE AND IT IS NOT BEFITTING FOR FRONT PAGE

It is NOT insulting and stop weaving tribal into it. You probably feel so because you younger generations have been fed with more TRIBALISM than nationhood. I dare you to check the archives; there were places in Yorubaland where children also went unclad. One of the reasons was that some villages were almost inaccessible to the bigger towns, so were base and poorer.

Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by Sibrah: 3:02pm On May 06, 2015
anonimi:

I hope you are NOT trying to go tribal.
There is no such thing about one BLACK tribe being years ahead of another as we are all in the same deep shiit hole.
Cheers.
Consolation!
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 06, 2015
IYANGBALI:
See seun,see eleko1,see mukinatu,see barcanista,see temitemi,see elampiro,see Mr TA,see coogar,see rokiatu her bweast don dey comot small small self at age 7 grin
What of you nkor? No be you I de see there?

Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:04pm On May 06, 2015
NigerMan1:

It is NOT insulting and stop weaving tribal into it. You probably feel so because you younger generations have been fed with more TRIBALISM than nationhood. I dare you to check the archives; there were places in Yorubaland where children also went unclad. One of the reasons was that some villages were almost inaccessible to the bigger towns, so were base and poorer.
pls ignore dat atttention seeking fool

Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:06pm On May 06, 2015
barcanista:
What of you nkor? No be you I de see there?
I was born and brought up in Canada tongue
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 06, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I was born and brought up in Canada tongue
LIAAAAAAAR! We were born in same village in Warri grin
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by anonimi: 3:07pm On May 06, 2015
Sibrah:
Consolation!

I am really sorry for you and your type.
A very poor person who is seeking people poorer than himself to take shine small.
Pitiable!

Meanwhile in case you missed this commen =>

NigerMan1:

Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 06, 2015
Misogynist2014:
You mean they are better morally than us? Wonderful! No Nigerian believes the more you suffer, the more Christian you become. It is just a fact that the better the conditions you live in, the more you tend to forget about God. But a man of knowledge knows that in cries and in happiness, in health and in sickness, the fear of God is wisdom and to depart from evil, understanding. Embracing God can't reduce you as a man, neither can it blind you from the harsh realities of life (except you want to hide you laziness under HIM), it can only give you hope.
The bible is strict but apparently not strict enough for Nigerians. Seems like God forgot to add a lot rules in the bible so Nigerian christians have decided to add them for him. Every passage in the bible has to be interpreted in such a way that it binds our hands, legs and suppresses us until we can't breathe.

Just go to the religion section of nairaland. Apparently christians are not allowed to have tattoos, wear earrings, must not listen to secula music, fix your hair, in fact the more scraggly and unattractive you look, the better christian you are.
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by sweetgala(m): 3:09pm On May 06, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Even when your dp dey show your front.
Your back is imaginable.
U carry back sister grin grin
I concur

Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by Fellonigerians: 3:09pm On May 06, 2015
Am i the only one noticing that all the kids have big kwashiokor-like stomachs...

Maybe my compura is not working well...
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:14pm On May 06, 2015
barcanista:
LIAAAAAAAR! We were born in same village in Warri grin
no way I have never being to Nigeria before
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by Dahjhi: 3:16pm On May 06, 2015
pocohantas:
Their stomachs!!!

What were they feeding them? shocked
Stones I guess.. Lmao cheesy
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by vickylois(f): 3:17pm On May 06, 2015
Ha
IYANGBALI:
See seun,see eleko1,see mukinatu,see barcanista,see temitemi,see VickyRotex,see elampiro,see Cocoberry,see Mr TA,see Vickylois,see GEJ,see coogar,see rokiatu her bweast don dey comot small small self at age 7 grin
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by boluyongp(m): 3:20pm On May 06, 2015
Chai! See belly, see kwashiokor shocked
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by donttouch: 3:21pm On May 06, 2015
...and some hediots go come here dey talk rubbish about some people.
As if we dont know
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by cocoberry(f): 3:21pm On May 06, 2015

IYANGBALI:
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 3:21pm On May 06, 2015
Rxpetite:

The bible is strict but apparently not strict enough for Nigerians. Seems like God forgot to add a lot rules in the bible so Nigerian christians have decided to add them for him. Every passage in the bible has to be interpreted in such a way that it binds our hands, legs and suppresses us until we can't breathe.

Just go to the religion section of nairaland. Apparently christians are not allowed to have tattoos, wear earrings, must not listen to secula music, fix your hair, in fact the more scraggly and unattractive you look, the better christian you are.
Then explain how the Songs of Solomon made it into the Bible?
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? ◄Micah 6:8 ►
35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets. Matthew 22
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:25pm On May 06, 2015
Brothers, are you sure that Chief Obafemi Jeremiah Awolowo himself is not hiding at the back to cover his own unclothedness. Just curious please someone help abeg!!!.
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 06, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Then explain how the Songs of Solomon made it into the Bible?
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? ◄Micah 6:8 ►
35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets. Matthew 22
those commandments sound easy enough to follow. just wait until a naija christian interpretes it for you. it will become unrecognizable. i have no problem with christianity or the bible. my problem is with all these over sabi christians and pastors in Nigeria
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:28pm On May 06, 2015
cocoberry:

now you don turn to fine babe dey cover the thing with clothes
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 06, 2015
IYANGBALI:
no way I have never being to Nigeria before
Liar!!!! We have never left Nigeria's shores before.
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:29pm On May 06, 2015
vickylois:
Ha
now you don turn to fine babe dey cover the thing with clothes

The Origin Of Urhobo People / Low Turnout As Oluwo Of Iwo Marries Kano Princess / Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire