Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics (21735 Views)

Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. / Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by fkaz(m): 10:43pm On May 06, 2015
meforyou1:
Who are u hosting in which south west? Lagos is no man's land

You can only say that on a faceless forum, non of your leader or prominent son/daughter will ever say that in public, ask orji uzor kalu he will tell you the consequence.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by ichidodo: 10:51pm On May 06, 2015
omonnakoda:
My mother is the bonobo monkey and she will die bleeding to death
Chai...E pain this yeriba slave wella..Bonobo monkey.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by OoduaVanguard: 11:09pm On May 06, 2015
I can bet those jobless mofos protesting are illegal immigrants. If to say na Arizona dem try that shyt their asses would be on a way ticket back to Enungun.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 06, 2015
meforyou1:
Who are u hosting in which south west? Lagos is no man's land

grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Rose2014: 11:28pm On May 06, 2015
Afam4eva:
I've noticed this aggressiveness of Igbos in recent years and as much as i feel they take it to the extreme in some cases, i think the premise should be commended. I think all Nigerians should adopt this behavior. We need to call out people who have made provocative comments irrespective of the person's tribal or religious affiliation. If we allow things like this to go unquestioned, other people will think it's okay to make prejudiced statements.

True talk
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 06, 2015
fr3do:
The way users, of the Yoruba stock are supporting this man blindly is disappointing.
He f'ed up, he should feel the heat small.

But given his profession, he should be filled with love and care not hate like we tribalists apparently show here.

And you wonder why they are called the problem with Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by grandstar(m): 11:31pm On May 06, 2015
aresa:

The hand bag and skelewu dudes cracks me up I swear..

grin grin grin

Is this Dallas? grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Remarkable: 11:32pm On May 06, 2015
ichidodo:
It is already out of our hands right now as his personal details and records are flying about..Even with the picketing, it is safe for us to posit that he might need a bodyguard before this blows over.

It would be counter-productive if Igbos take the law into their own hands... tis analagus to white cops killing black men in the US, and while the matter is in the courts or is being investigated, a black man goes on a shooting spree ... we should abide by the law.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by grandstar(m): 11:33pm On May 06, 2015
You might one day marry an Igbo man. Pls respect all tribes
iyatrustee:
"Igbo Life's is not safe in this hospital"?

My eastern brothers don come again oh! even outside the shores of Nigeria?

What exactly do they intend to achieve with this? Sack the Dr Ariyo? Does he only attend to Igbo patients?

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 06, 2015
waternogatenemy:
Look at a Bastard that lives in mud houses in the 21st century talking about feeding the people that command the nations commercial sector.

Wat a daft? Let us divide Nigeria and see who feeds who? Take a look west of your position to benin and togo, becos that is where u belong.

Nigeria is an igbo project and we are the ones that permitted the Lagos Protectorate to join us, after the Northern Protectorate had already joined us.

We are the main investors whose tax and oil resources built Lagos as a commercial capital.

Lagos is our property and despite that fact, like the colonialist we are prepared to relocate our wealth to our land.

Hence we are advocating for the division of Nigeriaa and will never stop until we get it.

Was this at a shrine or somebody's house
Kai
Lekwanu major poverty o
Ndi sophisticat living sophisticatedly
Osibanjo ji kwa ajo Oru n'aka mehn!!
No wonder everybody is claiming Lagos online
Who will admit that this is their father's house?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by grandstar(m): 11:37pm On May 06, 2015
cramjones:
This is enough!!!! They should let go! This doctor will NEVER harm an Igbo life. All I see here is suffering Nigerians in America who are jealous of the success of another Nigerian! This is insanity!

And before you continue with your useless demonstrations. Dr Ariyo was trained in University of Ibadan, Howard University, Harvard University and Johns Hopkins, he can't be taken away like that! Go get to work and be successful like him. Nigerians must stop the hate!

-CramJones

The picketing will damage his reputation and he may even lose his job. If he said those things, it is wrong/.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 06, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Took a day off to picket Dr Ariyo's office?
I took days off to do very important stuff I am sorry
I won't close my business because of hate comments.... never!
It is simply a waste of time and resources
I am sure majority of those folks are jobless!

This is important to them
Do you get it now?

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by grandstar(m): 11:39pm On May 06, 2015
babyosisi:

Was this at a shrine or somebody's house
Kai
Lekwanu major poverty o
Ndi sophisticat living sophisticatedly
Osibanjo ji kwa ajo Oru n'aka mehn!!
No wonder everybody is claiming Lagos online
Who will admit that this is their father's house?

LWKMD

Anyway, thats not his father! grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 06, 2015
grandstar:

LWKMD

Anyway, thats not his father! grin grin grin grin

Those may be the parents of a poster here
This is the type ndiIgbo call ogbenye onu ntu
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Remarkable: 11:45pm On May 06, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

It was on the 4th of May.

May the 4th be with them! grin
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by grandstar(m): 11:46pm On May 06, 2015
Baby Osisi!!!

A better world is coming where when the wicked will be no more (Psalms 37:9-11)

babyosisi:

Those may be the parents of a poster here
This is the type ndiIgbo call ogbenye onu ntu
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 06, 2015
grandstar:

Is this Dallas? grin

With Keke
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 06, 2015
Dolce & Gabbana
Liz Taylor & Richard Burton
Iyke Turner & Tina Turner
Chris Brown & Rihanna
Romeo & Juliet

Igbo & Yoruba grin

Se..x in yoruba-igbo intertribal relationships must be REALLY steamy. Y'all can't get enough of each other!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Nobody: 1:09am On May 07, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by omonnakoda: 8:00am On May 07, 2015
babyosisi:

This is important to them
Do you get it now?
It is important because he is way above them and they wish to bring him down to their miserable level.Would they picket McDonalds if he was flipping burgers there?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by PointB: 8:30am On May 07, 2015
Looks like the pressure on the hate mongering doctor is set to continue for 30 days. I hope he get flushed out of the system. Some who holds and manifest such level of hateful bile against fellow human has no place in the medical world. I join other Igbos and well meaning people all over the world in their quest to bring this hate monger - Dr Ariyo - to account!

No let up people!!

Nigerians in America protest against Dr. Ariyo, a cardiologist
By Our Reporter on May 7, 2015 Back Page / Columns, Views from Abroad

Nigerians in the Unit­ed States, particu­larly those in the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area, on Mon­day, May 4, 2015 staged their first of 30-day protest rallies against Dr. Adeniran Abraham Ariyo, a Dallas-based cardiologist for his resent Facebook posting, where he called for Igbo massacre. Dr. Ariyo has since published what many characterized as a non-apology.

At issue was the alleged call for Igbo massacre by Dr. Ariyo. In his infamous posts, Dr. Ariyo said, “You see how they [the Igbo]are being slaughtered in South Africa, that’s what is going to happen to them in Lagos. Be­cause, they will continue to pro­voke the native, wherever they go until native says I have had enough.”

“We will continue to bus them to Onitsha, otherwise look for war with them soon,” Dr. Ariyo said venting his an­ger toward Igbo people while exposing his perverted mind­set and hatred of the people.

Dr. Ariyo continued, “Do you know now, last week, Igbos are demanding from Buhari to select Igbo man the minister of FTC in Abuja because Igbo claims that they control 70% of business in Abuja. When are they not go­ing to be slaughtered in Abuja when they keep insulting Abuja natives and want to take over. It is like that every where they go. God might have put a curse on them!”

Dr. Ariyo’s statements re­minded people of the Igbo geno­cide of 1966, which Wikipedia defined as “series of massacres directed at Igbo and other people of southern Nigerian origin liv­ing in northern Nigeria starting in May 1966 and reaching a peak after 29 September 1966.” The genocide which led to the civil war claimed millions of Igbo lives. The Combat Genocide As­sociation stated,

“According to estimates, about 2 million people were killed dur­ing the war in Biafra, most of them Igbo.” Also, according to Dr. Chima Korieh in his book, The Nigeria-Biafra War: Geno­cide and the Politics of Memory, “The thirty-month-long war led to the death of over one million ethnic Igbos and other Eastern­ers. Described as the first black-on-black genocide in postcolo­nial Africa, the war had a terrible impact on the Igbo people with its massive civilian death toll.”

Recalling the atrocities against the Igbo, Atty. Edwin Nwokocha commented, “I am baffled by the comments made by Dr. Ariyo; his comments are very troubling and I can’t believe that a man who have lived in the United States for over 20 years will harbor such ha­tred against a tribe.”

“What is more troubling about Dr. Ariyo’s comments is his con­firmation that he had participated in shipping Nd-Igbo to Onitsha. When he said “we will continue to ship them to Onitsha,” I per­sonally and the world want to know what role has he played in that regard? Is Dr. Ariyo reveal­ing to us about a conspiracy he is involved in, to kill and ship Igbo bodies to Onitsha? If he has, as he claimed, he must be investigated and charged for that offense by the appropriate authorities here in the United States.”

“Calling for the extermina­tion of Ndi-Igbo is nothing new to Ndi-Igbo; we’ve endured the systematic killings of the Igbo in Nigeria, but will not remain si­lent when the instigator lives and works in a community with high number of Igbo population. So my brothers, this is not an issue Ndi-Igbo or the world should take lightly,” Nwokocha concluded.

Prior to the protest, Johnson Ihemeremadu announced the site of the rally as “Heart Masters Medical center located at 3535 W. Wheatland Rd. Dallas, TX 75237” and added, “A rallying call goes to all Igbos in the Dal­las Fort Worth Area, and all con­cerned Igbos in the United States to come out in [droves]to say No to Dr. Adeniran Abraham Ariyo, the xenophobic ca rd iologist who wants Igbos exterminated.”

Ezioma A nosi ke, Publisher & Editorial Dire ctor of Amoize Magazine nar rated, “ T he Igbos in the Dal las-Fort Wor th got plenty of drivers to honk t oday May 4, 2015 as the President a nd members of the Igbo Com munity Association of Niger ia Dallas Fort Wort h picketed in front of Dr. Abraham Ariyo’s office, the Texas doctor who ca lled for the massacre of Igbos in Nigeria the way Niger ia ns are being killed in South Africa.”

She continued, “As the patients turned into the parking lot, many of them stopped to ask what was going on, expressing dismay when told about Dr. Ariyo’s com­ments.” “They held signs with phrases such as “A xenophobic cardiologist works here,” and “Igbo life is not safe at this hospi­tal, Dr. Abraham Ariyo must go,” Ezioma Anosike com mented. “A large crowd came out to ensure wide public awareness of the doc­tor’s message today and another picketing session is scheduled for tomorrow,” she concluded.

At t y. Cha rles Madu k a wrote, “We are right now protesting in front of Heart Master Cardiol­ogy where Dr. Abraham Ariyo practices hate and bigotry against Igbo. Ndi-Igbo and concerned Nigerians in DFW where are you? Come out and flush this man out. If you keep quite as usual , we continue to suffer and be killed time is now, every day for the next one month, 10am-1pm.”

Describing the rally, Nze Ben Nnawuihe re counted, “When we got here, t here were t wo police detectives assigned to the group, who addressed and instructed on the guidelines. Then came police helicopter hovering over the huge and unexpected crowds of Igbo men and women. Minutes later, police officers were everywhere. We started by distributing flyers and posters to the protesters who sang some Biafran war songs along the sidewalk because the police won’t let us on the proper­ty. It was very peaceful and well organized rally. Some of the po­lice officers had to leave because what they probably had in mind were not there.”

[b]Joe Nze Eto, chairman of World Igbo Congress (WIC) ex­pressed “disgust” at Dr. Ariyo’s mindset and commeded the Igbo in Dallas for their action. He said, “World Igbo Congress (WIC) commends the leadership of Igbo Community Association of Nige­ria (ICAN) Dallas for organizing the protest. “WIC is fully behind the protest and we strongly Dr. Ariyo’s hate and bigotry, as well as his call to exterminate an eth­nic group,” Eto sa[/b]id.

Even though the Facebook post was a few weeks ago, the passage of time has not tempered emotions that have been running high among Nigerians, especially the Igbo, who remember vividly the carnage they received not too long ago in Nigeria. While the massacre of Ndigbo in Nigeria is still fresh in the minds of many, it is rather unfortunate some peo­ple are still latched on to the hate and bigotry that led to the civil war. Sad still, it is egregious for someone to incite or call for an extermination of a race, a crime against humanity. Nevertheless, there has been a dearth of cover­age about Ariyo’s statements un­til ignited by protests at his office.

[url]
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=118196[/url]
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Chiaka(f): 8:42am On May 07, 2015
wadetaw202:

You are right; they have been casted out of their homes; like Israelis were casted out by Yahweh. I mean, they are not called osus for no reason.

O I see that you attend white garment fake prophecy congregation! grin
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Chiaka(f): 8:43am On May 07, 2015
wadetaw202:

Shebi that was how your steupid signature collection started and nothing came out of it at the end of the day? Useless tribe.

did an ant just pass! grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Chiaka(f): 8:46am On May 07, 2015
weyreypey:

God help you all that anything happens to that man...

....and nothing will happen as usual.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Chiaka(f): 8:52am On May 07, 2015
chiefinalowo:

I think your family should ask for a refund of school fees.

No biggy Drown in Lagoon since you so desire the word 'drown' to be rectified
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by OohLalah(f): 9:42am On May 07, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

The Oba's case has not been swept under the carpet. The Oba has been dragged to the ICC;

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/inciting-statement-icc-confirms-receipt-of-petition-against-oba-of-lagos/208067/

This is soo sweet! tongue Nigerians exporting Xenophobia protests to the US, atleast its against each other this time, just shows Xenophobia is an African thing. cheesy cheesy

And the monarchs, presidents, firstlady que at the ICC will be the longest in years. cheesy cheesy cheesy I hope they call all of them on the same day: Buhari, Zuma, Patience Jonathan, Oba, Zulu King and the good doctor! Hahaaaa Hahaaaa, Africa re-colonization by ICC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by baby124: 9:52am On May 07, 2015
Lmao at the posters. I bet oyinbo people will see *Nazi* , see a black man on the poster, and be confused. What happened with the petition
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by zimoni(f): 10:00am On May 07, 2015
Kororugged:

I know u are an iboe fool living in Yorubaland.

If you are not aware, That Doctor is an entrepreneur and owns his own medical practice. I can understand your ignorance and folly because none of your generation- alive and dead has ever achieved such a feat.

Yeah, you are right.

When the matter was trending on facebook, there was a facebook member,an Igbo lady based in Maryland maybe a Doc or Nurse, posted " I called the hospital of the bastard and his receptionist told me he said he stood by his word, I thought he would apologize giving an excuse that his id was hacked, rather the bastard stood by his word proving to be a stubborn coward. We shall make him pay, his hospital shall be closed down and his license revoked".

Me think this matter is being overflogged, the Doc F agreed, yet I think he should be forgiven. He never meant it. He was just an unfortunate internet warrior who got emotional. People say more than that about Yoruba especially on that hate radio called radio bianfran.

It is well sha.

............Nigerians are really doing well in USA, the Doc is amongst the successful Nigerians in the country. I'm happy for him. But he's stubborn oooooooo, he's a confirm Ijesha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is well oooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Gorrbachev: 10:04am On May 07, 2015
To all the feel good, i'm di-tribalised Yoruba, Shey una eye don open? The onslaught has just started. I dare any self respecting Yoruba man to stand up and deny that there is a well coordinated attempt to subjugate Yoruba people through blackmail. Anyone that needs evidence should look at their attack on Oba Akiolu, The Texas cardiologist and Prof. Soyinka, Deportation lies est.

These uncultured cretins are out to get you and someone will look me in the face and tell me they don't see tribe because they are dating or are friends with one of them.

If you don't see tribe, The ibo man sees tribe. Wake up.

These are things they can't try with the Hausas. When will enough be enough? Tolerance and respect should be a two way thing.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Gorrbachev: 10:13am On May 07, 2015
Ralphlauren:
On this thread, someone posted a health related question.

https://www.nairaland.com/2137045/pls...very-hot-badbreath-coming-out/1#31625024

See the response from babyosisi, nairaland's jobless nursing assistant who is now uploading a dirty doctor's coat belonging to someone else that she must have picked from the cleaning department at the care home where she works her shift.

She was schooled and murdered on that thread. grin grin grin

I repeat, hoesisi, shame no dey your dictionary.

And the other one was bragging about drinking jack daniels on monday morning, browsing nairaland at home. He's probally a conman SMH grin grin grin

Sunnybobo3:

On Monday, 4th of May. I'm already chilling with a bottle of Jack Daniels.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) / "Anywhere They Put Dino Melaye, Whether For Prison, We Go Vote For Am" / Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.