Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,807 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD (52741 Views)

Make $500/week With PPD / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by MOORCHMOORE(m): 7:56pm On May 20, 2015
[size=15pt]
Great job instructor!
I've been following ur topic for almost 2wks now. Its quite encouraging and recommendable.

My suggestion: that U put up some picture steps for people like me that a meeting obstacles.

My humble appeal.[/size]
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by G12(m): 7:57pm On May 20, 2015
shocked Share cash took down my strip vid and displayed a warning banner on my profile.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by morgang(m): 10:16pm On May 20, 2015
@ Queenesss & sincere4u, please is it possible to upload file using Android phone, alongside with any particular app? Most cafe:s doesn't use flash player around here...

Would have loved to use a laptop, mine was stolen... Looking for any alternate means tho.

thanks,

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by HAkorehdeh(m): 10:51pm On May 20, 2015
G12:
shocked Share cash took down my strip vid and displayed a warning banner on my profile.

We're still waiting for your own contribution..
# silently following
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by samuelson06(m): 5:12pm On May 21, 2015
Hello Quensss, what URL do they want me to put here when am using Youtube to bring traffic to the offer?

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by samuelson06(m): 5:14pm On May 21, 2015
G12:

Queen suggested that you can use the strip video on Youtube and offer them something else.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by peacemaranatha(m): 6:32pm On May 21, 2015
Sincere4u:

Please dear what is the name of that Moroccan guy and how do i reach him. Been on fiverr, so many offers out there but i'm comfortable with recommended guys.
please what do you mean by adult offer?
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 3:56am On May 22, 2015
peacemaranatha:
please what do you mean by adult offer?

Sorry don't really get you seeing that there was no mention of 'Adult offer' in my quoted statement.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 10:13am On May 22, 2015
MOORCHMOORE:
[size=15pt]
Great job instructor!
I've been following ur topic for almost 2wks now. Its quite encouraging and recommendable.

My suggestion: that U put up some picture steps for people like me that a meeting obstacles.

My humble appeal.[/size]

That won't be an easy one dr.
You see am really a bizzy person & not sure I'be able to that. Besides, giving u picture updates is hell of a task. At times, Some of my updates comes when am into an event At different locations. I'm just pouring stuff out the way I have used it and known to work.. All u have to do is follow steps. Everything we'r doing actually concerns knowing a site to visit,visit the particular site, knowing what to do there & taking action..
So if u encounter problems or not clear in some point u can just ask qsts & u'll be put through.

Now wht kinda obstacles are you meeting?
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 11:25am On May 22, 2015
samuelson06:
Hello Quensss, what URL do they want me to put here when am using Youtube to bring traffic to the offer?

Generally, There are some offers that you will need to apply for approval before u can promote or gain access to .
To get approval you will need to explain how you will be promoting such offers.
To explain u'd mentio the traffic sources u will be using to promote the offers. Be confidential in explaining urself & stating how you will drive massive traffic to the offer- after doing that click on REQUEST/SUBMIT on the request page(depending on the network) after sometime u will get a feedback if you have been approved for the offer or not.
Just explain and mention the sites u'd be using to get traffic -thats all
Hope u understand
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 11:30am On May 22, 2015
G12:

Then just be cautious. Go the other way round. Hope u knw what I mean.
And how explicit was your video
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by temigreat(m): 2:30pm On May 22, 2015
Pls can one use Facebook group as source of traffic is it allowed
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by G12(m): 5:23pm On May 22, 2015
HAkorehdeh:
We're still waiting for your own contribution..
# silently following

Hopefully soon, have a lot of orders to deliver on fiverr.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by G12(m): 5:30pm On May 22, 2015
Queensss:

Then just be cautious. Go the other way round. Hope u knw what I mean.
And how explicit was your video

Yeah, thanks! Just thinking some dude might be compelled to leave negative comments for this YT vid if they don't get what they expected. Well, I'll still give it a try.

I cut off the very explicit part before uploading. To me it wasn't that explicit
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by bosunjohns(m): 6:23pm On May 22, 2015
Hi, when I have done everything on YouTube and have uploaded my video. I inserted my download link in the description but when I view the video, I cannot find the link I put in the description. Please what do I do?
Queensss:

A good one.. Then you should start taking action

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 22, 2015
MOORCHMOORE:
[size=15pt]
Great job instructor!

My humble appeal.[/size]

Waoo, so it's been two weeks since we started. It seems to me we started just a couple of days ago. When you are engaged with a most interesting subject, you never know how time flies.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 2:58am On May 23, 2015
samuelson06:

I can guide you on this if you were using Total Video Converter.

Since i saw your comment, i've downloaded total video converter so please guide me on it.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 4:43am On May 23, 2015
Each time I try to upload a file this is what I get
"Error: Invalid SID, please logout then log back in"
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by samuelson06(m): 10:17am On May 23, 2015
Sincere4u:

Since i saw your comment, i've downloaded total video converter so please guide me on it.

Google and get the registration code for the version you have downloaded.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by ohamng: 12:30pm On May 23, 2015
Hello, is there any means for visitors to download files easily, visitors complain about difficulty in downloading due to unlimited survey, any wayout pls?
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 23, 2015
Sincere4u:

Now practicing with windows movie maker. How do you see it?. There's something mentioned about getting likes and comments for videos one uploads on youtube. How's that done?.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 23, 2015
ohamng:
Hello, is there any means for visitors to download files easily, visitors complain about difficulty in downloading due to unlimited survey, any way out pls?

There's a feature Queens taught on how you can actually choose what kind of surveys your visitors are made to fill but i'm yet to look into that well. Maybe she will explain that better when she's back.

By the way how did you know your visitors were made
to fill unlimited surveys...are you in touch with them and
how?. ok, just remembered....by their comments.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 23, 2015
samuelson06:

Google and get the registration code for the version you have downloaded.

I'm practising video cutting with windows movie maker. How do you see it?.
Something was said about getting initial comments and likes for one's video. How is that done?.

my pc battery was dieing and in a bid to post an earlier statement i mistakenly quoted myself...lol.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 23, 2015
Hope Queensss is alright.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by pandj(m): 11:35pm On May 23, 2015
Even jesus ppl dey beef am 4 his time, abeg my broda no mind also enemies that are trying to distract, ride on let's see if we gonna have a wonderful and joyous end
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 9:01am On May 24, 2015
temigreat:
Pls can one use Facebook group as source of traffic is it allowed

I think traffic is traffic so far you don't try downloading your own files. The countries where members of your group are located will affect how much you get paid so if members of your group are all Nigerians that translates to some of the lowest pays in the industry...lol grin.
That's how much we are valued o and if you are a Nigerian, it could be worse doing certain things on the internet. For intance i tried registering on clickbooth or so and couldn't find Nigeria among the list of approved countries whereas Ghana and even Republic of Benin were there.You can imagine the insult.

With regards to the actual answer to your question, I'm not Queensss but this is just my own opinion.She might decide to give attention to your question when she's back and whatever she says is final. Hope i was helpful cheesy
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by samuelson06(m): 10:46am On May 24, 2015
Sincere4u:

I'm practising video cutting with windows movie maker. How do you see it?.
Something was said about getting initial comments and likes for one's video. How is that done?.

my pc battery was dieing and in a bid to post an earlier statement i mistakenly quoted myself...lol.

If you can do it with windows movie maker, that's fine. I can't use windows movie maker. To get likes and comments for your video, go to fiverr and order a gig for that, probably 2 gigs should be okay: 1 for likes & and other for comments or if you can find 1 gig to take care of the two things, cool! You can get a small UPS (5,000 NGN) for emergency power needs.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by styles2009: 10:47am On May 24, 2015
Realplayer can cut any video to any size,it's free and fast.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by samuelson06(m): 4:09pm On May 25, 2015
Hello queensss, what are linklockers how are they used?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

FG Outlaws Black Market FOREX Transactions / Sam Hart Opens Made In Aba Collections In UK (Pictures) / Otedola, Dangote And Cecil Hammond At FIFA Best Awards Tonight (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.