Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,200 members, 7,957,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD (52746 Views)

Make $500/week With PPD / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by eprynce(m): 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
Queensss:
Hello Everybody, Still got an audience here?
Yep, Queensss! I've been here waiting all along
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by temigreat(m): 6:56am On Jun 11, 2015
We re serious waiting
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by myweb(m): 10:53am On Jun 11, 2015
Queensss:

You still have some of us here. But hope no problem sha cos looks to me like an unusual break. I nearly lose hope thereby gathering all I can everywhere of PPD. Thanks you are back
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
Alright, i applaud you all for your patience and registered presence. I know many out there are keenly waiting for the continuation of the thread either as guests or forum members. Lets get back to work..
Updates coming up shortly!
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
Forum Presence and Activities..

Now after joining any forum or discussion board,the next best thing to do is to become one of them before planning on how you can make something out of them. If this is done rightly,you have organically lay a solid foundation for generation of endless traffic to whatever you will want to discuss about/promote.
The things to do here encompasses the way which you maintain your activities and presence in that gathering/Forum/Board etc.
What are my saying in essence?
You don't just burst into any forum and start posting links.. That is spamming,you may get banned.
You don't just at the very day or within the first few days of your joining the forum start posting about your offer or what you promoting..It may make you appear desperate!
You get me? so how do you go about it. Follow these summarized steps to position yourself

After joining any forum which you think has the right audience for your offer.

-Edit your profile to show you are real. I mean, put a picture(may not necessarily be your personal pic) some info about yourself,preferences and stuff.

-Introduce yourself in sections meant for that to get good attention.(optional though but may at times necessary)

- Read Forum rules. Specified section rules too

-Comment on interesting topics and topics with good sense of subject but yet to have plenty comments.

-Build your post counts to a reasonable number and start interacting one or two members.

- Suggest solutions to people with problems. In all be contributive.
Then,

- Give yourself some time.(Dont be in a hurry. many people fall for this. Remember and say to yourself you are building a phase which is expected to give you continuous results when completed) So things have to be done rightly if you wan to reach that final stage.

- Create your first topic.
Note; This should not be about what you are promoting.!!!
Just a topic on something different.
You should be creative enough to talk about something that will attract a lot of comments/contributions for the thread you created to talk about it. You understand what i mean? yea. Just to start working on your forum presence and interaction with like minds.

- Do that and keep on for a while

Now, After understanding the rate at which you getting traffic to your thread,also studying other threads getting huge number of replies and traffic you can know what will work and what will not. You do understand?
Having outlined that,its time to start work.
There are two ways which you can promote on forums.

-Posting(Posting here has to do with either creating your own topic or posting on other people's topic)
-Your Signature

First, Your SIGNATURE.
This is a very powerful tool and the first of which you will use to test for results. Once you start getting clicks,you'd be more conscious you on the right part.. cause its from the clicks you get the conversions. And the conversions,the money.
So, go to your profile settings,edit your signature and have your aff link(download link or link for any offer you promoting) there. this should stand with a short catchy text concerning what the offer is about and what whoever click that link gets.
Hope you guys aint lost? There is way you should do this and we will handle that in the last part of this forum stage. You don't just post naked links...Its a wrong approach. At least for the sake of doing what you are out to do successfully.

So after having edited your signature, it time to test and get results.
NOTE..this may not be to get instant results with huge traffic but actually see if you getting clicks and possible conversions and that's why i said you first ''test''.
So now you continue commenting in highly trafficked threads and of course in the few topics you have created yourself to test and see the results.

After this,
Then the next thing...
We will continue from there in the next Update later tonight...

See you guys

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 13, 2015
Thanks Quensss for your time and efforts, you will surely be rewarded. I watched a video on YouTube on how to get forums using google that will allow you comment and paste your links, I mean Google will bring all the forums for you, but I think your method is better because you make yourself known and acquainted before you introduce your thing, nevertheless I will use both methods, once again thank you.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by jworos(m): 11:56am On Jun 13, 2015
Nice one, i use purebits.net,i gt clicks but no leads, is something wrong?
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 14, 2015
harbayo20:
Do you know that you can create another source of income for yourself even
while still on your normal day job?
Its a business of a lifetime,that keeps earning you money either you there or not(passive income)
A business that goes along with you anywhere you go,
A business you can handover to your next of kin even when you are no more, with just N6,600.
Let's start doing things differently from the way our parents did so that our
future will be better.
view my profile picture to see for yourself and
BEEP ME UP THROUGH MY SIGNATURE,IF INTERESTED!

Spamming isn't a good business ethic. I'm in that biz and had been on this thread for weeks now and never felt like doing what you just did. C'mon friend act responsibly and be creative. DON'T SPAM so you can be appreciated. It's more honourable to obey simple ethics in forums than taking undue advantage. The more better Nigerians there are the more the probability of getting good leaders from a pool of Nigerians. You don't expect to pick a good orange from a basket if all the oranges are bad/corrupt. Let the change we desire in the society start with us as individuals.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 14, 2015
My people i'm just returning from another ban o. several days earlier i tried answering Yinkeys question and got bitten again by that wicked anti-spam Bot for no reason.
Spammers come here and spam freely but when we try helping one another we get banned and it calls itself anti-spam bot.
I have been researching and can authoritatively tell you that with what you are learning here, even the sky won't be your limit. We all can make it big time on the internet. Kudos to Queensss.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by okhiai1(m): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
Queensss:
please am finding it difficult to upload on share cash with my android any solution
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by ElekeNtioba: 7:29am On Jun 15, 2015
telim:
I code the html and css of my landing page and outsource the graphics part to indians on odesk. The network am promoting there offers are integrated with a landing page builder and also generate a geotargeting script for targeting users ip and browser user agents, which is used to identify user device.

which network is that??
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Dani4tech(m): 12:31am On Jun 17, 2015
The best way is to create us fb account and add upto 4k friends with a trick..Nigerians gat n0 time for surveys
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by blym4real: 6:16am On Jun 17, 2015
Dani4tech:
The best way is to create us fb account and add upto 4k friends with a trick..Nigerians gat n0 time for surveys
not only nigerians.
they will soon start to attack you,
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Dani4tech(m): 7:41am On Jun 17, 2015
blym4real:
not only nigerians. they will soon start to attack you,
Lolz...thats the fact na
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Dani4tech(m): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2015
blym4real:
not only nigerians. they will soon start to attack you,
Lolz...thats the fact na
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by blym4real: 8:58am On Jun 17, 2015
Dani4tech:
Lolz...thats the fact na
They will soon realize it.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by jblessed(m): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
I have been following this thread for a while to learn something new, everything the op explained are top notch but what makes you money is for people to download your files, and for this file to be downloaded they need to complete a survey. This is the problem I'm facing lately that made me find this thread interesting. I repeat you won't earn anything if nobody complete the survey to download your file. I researched online and I found a ppd network that's doesn't make use of survey and pays weekly with bitcoins. Check my thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2390907/bitcoins-ppd-without-survey
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by okhiai1(m): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2015
guys no one answered my question I need an app I can use to upload files online with my android phone my flash plugin is misbehaving
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by okhiai1(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2015
I have not been able to upload any file at all to any of my PPD account please guys someone should answer me
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by EroticDesigns: 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
My contribution towards clipping a video.
*****If you don't have windows movie maker***** Vlc media player
Record the video up to the part you want and stop recording.
It would show up under your videos!
Hope this helps sha!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
EroticDesigns:
My contribution towards clipping a video.

*****If you don't have windows movie maker*****
Vlc media player

Record the video up to the part you want and stop recording.

It would show up under your videos!

Hope this helps sha!!!
Hahahaha grin
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
Good Job OP

This post is on the 16th page, how many of you guys is implementing everything shared here?

Don't just read without taking action,most time people overlook simple methods like this to make money

wish you the best.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Chidonsky: 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
Queensss:
Alright, i applaud you all for your patience and registered presence. I know many out there are keenly waiting for the continuation of the thread either as guests or forum members. Lets get back to work..
Updates coming up shortly!
just waiting for your update on paid traffic method to start immediately,pls try and update us because this your thread is a life saver

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
Chidonsky:
just waiting for your update on paid traffic method to start immediately,pls try and update us because this your thread is a life saver
Serious life saver o my brother. I hope witches and wizards against progress haven't gotten to her o, this one we hardly here from her again.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Chidonsky: 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sincere4u:

Serious life saver o my brother. I hope witches and wizards against progress haven't gotten to her o, this one we hardly here from her again.
join me as i sprinkle the blood jesus of on this thread,lord jesus where ever she is just carry her back on your wings safely to this thread.Oh lord protect and grant her are needs,shield her from umannered attack,guide her footsteps,whisper our request to her in her dream until she remember us. We hereby declare that any witches and wizard roaming here to prevent our queen from coming back shall be paralysed, as we lift our voices to you lord answer us now ''AMEN "

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 1:56am On Jun 28, 2015
Chidonsky:
join me as i sprinkle the blood jesus of on this thread,lord jesus where ever she is just carry her back on your wings safely to this thread.Oh lord protect and grant her are needs,shield her from umannered attack,guide her footsteps,whisper our request to her in her dream until she remember us. We hereby declare that any witches and wizard roaming here to prevent our queen from coming back shall be paralysed, as we lift our voices to you lord answer us now ''AMEN "

Haha, wow... Oh yea! An Amen to that already..

So sorry guys. You see I have been really busy. I am engrossed into many projects. Not like the thread is been abandoned... Sometimes I may be online but may not be disposed to update ...

Well, I just choose to share & teach people things I know which will be of great benefit to them in one way or the other(financially or morally) in my spare time & its in that context this thread was birthed. I plead your understanding for my unusual absence. My honest desire is that I start and finish whatever I have started. Like I had said in some of my posts made earlier in the thread I can decide to just rush u up with everything on PPD in a day or few days but that wouldn't the best if I really want you guys to "learn" the in & outs of "How stuFF woRKS" on PPD/CPA generally...(You'd be left with a heavyload to carry with) And that's why I have decide to break everything in bits for quicker understanding; step by step..to the best of how I know it. I know at this point we supposed to hve covered alot on this in respect to when we started the thread. But not too worry we will still get there..it doesn't matter when you acquired the knowledge. The importaant thing is its validity as long as its correct & u applied it you'd get results- the only difference is the expierience..individual expierience.

Alright, that said, let's see how the rest of the weekend will be if I can make some updates so we can move ahead.. Plus I got lots of updates, new developments,tactics and methods thats cuts across- all bringing good results after the test..I can't pack them in now so some guys won't get lost..I think "Basics" first. .

well, in simple terms Just stay GLUED to this thread till it(the tutorial) ENDs if you wanna get the best out of it. For now,

Final word: To those complaining of finding difficulties with ppd & the ish about SURVEY! this is how it looks like in the beginning of things.(that survey thing may be like what will inhibit your progress).. If you know you can't be winning with ppd, just switch to "emaiil submit offers'' for CPA & that's all. So no comtempt on whether visitorrs will complete survey or not all the have to do is submit their email adress & maybe phonenumber/zipcode(depending on the offer)' & anytime thaat is done completely you generate a lead..& we all know what that is _1 lead = $, leads = $$$$... Its all about the ACTION(whether download,submit,stream,install e.t.c) so it is the COST(money) PER(for) ACTION(the action taken) thaat we all about & That CPA!!!

So in my next update I'd list out some good cpa networks you can join ad promote email submit offers...
PPd is still our anchor though;

See you guys,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

FG Outlaws Black Market FOREX Transactions / Sam Hart Opens Made In Aba Collections In UK (Pictures) / Otedola, Dangote And Cecil Hammond At FIFA Best Awards Tonight (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.