Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD (52101 Views)

Make $500/week With PPD / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by morgang(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2015
Good day Queeness & sincere4u, I have successfully uploaded a file in share....cash: I copied the link from the site and posted it to a forum, but I've been receiving complains that the link is broken and not functioning at times, if after completing the survey, they won't be able to download the file. What's the solution please?
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by scarr: 3:56am On May 26, 2015
Good job here, but to all the guys kissing a$$ here, Queensss is a guy lipsrsealed
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 26, 2015
People, in the absence of Queensss i wanted to do her a fovour by answering a few questions asked here and got banned by the antispam bot.
The bot don de fear me now o. i remember it was the answer to Temigreat's question i was trying to upload before the antispam bot just botted me enter gutter over two days ago. Na Lalasticlala help pull me out of bot dungeon o.
Uptill now i can't figure out why d ban. The antispam bot de vex o. The thing don provoke gaan like the American pitbull dog!.

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by peterswagg(m): 9:29pm On May 26, 2015
Sincere4u:
People, in the absence of Queensss i wanted to do her a fovour by answering a few questions asked here and got banned by the antispam bot.
The bot don de fear me now o. i remember it was the answer to Temigreat's question i was trying to upload before the antispam bot just botted me enter gutter over two days ago. Na Lalasticlala help pull me out of bot dungeon o.
Uptill now i can't figure out why d ban. The antispam bot de vex o. The thing don provoke gaan like the American pitbull dog!.
please can u add me on ur WhatsApp with this number I would like to ask u some questions 07031027882...thanks and jah bless
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by upchair(m): 10:14am On May 27, 2015
scarr:
Good job here, but to all the guys kissing a$$ here, Queensss is a guy lipsrsealed

I suspected very strongly all along. His body language does not fit the feminine gender.

That said we thank him/her for giving us such valuable information at no cost. That is a reflection of willingness to help us prosper. Ordinarily, many other people armed with such information would not be this philanthropic and generous.

So in summary for me Queens's gender is irrelevant especially when you consider the wealth of information he/she has given us without restraint.

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by scarr: 12:43pm On May 27, 2015
upchair:

I suspected very strongly all along. His body language does not fit the feminine gender.

That said we thank him/her for giving us such valuable information at no cost. That is a reflection of willingness to help us prosper. Ordinarily, many other people armed with such information would not be this philanthropic and generous.

So in summary for me Queens's gender is irrelevant especially when you consider the wealth of information he/she has given us without restraint.
Op's gender doesn't matter considering the job he/she is doing, just thought i should warn some guys that were tripping

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by temigreat(m): 4:18pm On May 27, 2015
Queens where are u pls come over and finish this PPD course now biko

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by blym4real: 5:30pm On May 27, 2015
I just dey pass oh.
Laughing in zulu.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 27, 2015
blym4real:
I just dey pass oh.

Laughing in zulu.

Irrespective of any eventuality i've learnt quite, quite a lot here and i'm sure many people on this thread share my opinion of having benefitted from her knowledge so kindly pass-on and never come back!.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by yinkeys(m): 6:16am On May 28, 2015
Finally unbanned by the bot.
Patiently waiting for Queensss to come finish this. smiley
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by blym4real: 6:40am On May 28, 2015
Sincere4u:

Irrespective of any eventuality i've learnt quite, quite a lot here and i'm sure many people on this thread share my opinion of having benefitted from her knowledge so kindly pass-on and never come back!.
until you earn 1 dollar from it, your learning is tantamount to time wastage.

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by yinkeys(m): 8:01am On May 28, 2015
I tried to login to my share Cash account but I kept seeing Your IP address has bn banned. Has anyone noticed this
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by ultrazone(m): 1:30pm On May 28, 2015
mm
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by LatestTrend: 11:09pm On May 28, 2015
Hello
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by bizmania(m): 1:22am On May 29, 2015
pheew..I finally got to the end of this race......off to work... thanks Queen and all hardworking Naija guys here.....time to experiment
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by debeginin(m): 5:23am On May 30, 2015
blym4real:
I just dey pass oh.

Laughing in zulu.

Dat u failed doesn't mean that we wld also fail. U can laugh in tongues we don't gv a hoot.Pls stop trying to infect people wit failure.Just scram pls!

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by fxstory(m): 9:24am On May 30, 2015
yinkeys:
I tried to login to my share /Cash account but I kept seeing Your IP address has bn banned. Has anyone noticed this
try make use of change ip tools
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 1:06pm On May 30, 2015
Hello Guys, how you all doing?
Whats been on here?

Sorry for the long sojourn,i am into alotta stuffs.
We'd continue from wherever i stopped when am fully back.

Meanwhile,there should be no halt you can do some personal research you know. I mean to enhance your knowledge and complement what you have learnt here.
And most importantly take action.
I wish i had thought you guys something on paid traffic,to this extent we should have started seeing results. As free traffic precludes you put in some effort and invest time to the traffic sources in question before you start getting results fully. However ,to that effect you can use this period to start putting in work on the knowledge already acquired and do some search for more helpful info just like i had said earlier.

Things Left to be Covered.

Free Traffic
-Last part of Forum traffic
- Torrents
- File sharing sites

Paid Traffic.
-Buysellads
- BingAds
- Using simple Job sites
- Affiliate Army
And two new sites i just discovered,they are already on test and the results am getting aint bad.

By the time we must have covered all these,nothing can stop you from making your first dollar online or more if you already making it.

Now o those at the edge of drooping off(Already being discouraged)
A WORD FOR YOU
When it comes to making pay online,traffic is the LIFELINE. This should be like a stand by for you. Don't ever be/let anybody discourage you. All you need is massive targeted traffic.. When you know what to do/how to do it to get this traffic and you do it,you will make money.
The difference between a top earner and a small earner is the traffic knowledge and application. The difference between Nairaland and any small blog/site just starting out there is traffic. if not for that traffic you wont be reading this. Without traffic you wont be making good sales(which is the basis for a successful business) whether online or offline. You need people to visit your shop. you need people to click on that link. You need people to visit your store,your gig,your page else you wont make nothing or you'd be making small pay.
So how do you do this? Create awareness; advertise and dominate. It could be indirect or direct. Free or Paid.
All you need is the knowledge,the 'know how',take action and you are good.
For now,

See you guys

About my gender,did somebody said i am kiss male? lol grin sad cheesy smiley wink

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by geebehn(m): 7:35pm On May 30, 2015
I'VE BEEN READING EVERY POSTS ON THIS THREAD FOR THE PAST 3HRS AND ASWELL JOTING DOWN NEEDED POINTS. ALL I CAN SAY IS "KUDOS TO YOU, QUEENSSS". THIS IS THE BEST TUT I'VE EVER READ CONCERNING PPD.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by yinkeys(m): 10:51am On May 31, 2015
fxstory:
try make use of change ip tools
It's ok now thanks
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 31, 2015
peterswagg:
please can u add me on ur WhatsApp with this number I would like to ask u some questions 07031027882...thanks and jah bless

Please bear with me, had been busy on PPD, taking my time to lay a solid foundation but will get back to you and some other lad that had quoted me and needs a responce.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by yinkeys(m): 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
wisehouse:
also i notice one can reupload youtube videos with 'creative common' right, without bn flagged. because dat right is giuing by d original author, any one can use it and most videos hav cc. to get them, either u search youtube, den use d filter and d creative common link. then u can use youtube 'video editor" click on cc and use ur keywords and search d video. add to timeline, trim if u want, and the add a text for viewer to click a screen.

note: dis youtub method works well for ppd, cpa and affilliate marketing.

Question: Please How Do I Get PROXIES 4 d Youtube Bots
Good day bro, i just thought I'd ask you to help me out with promoting CPA offers. I'm not really clear with it. How do I use paid traffic to promote. Thanks in advance
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by wisehouse(m): 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
yinkeys:
Good day bro, i just thought I'd ask you to help me out with promoting CPA offers. I'm not really clear with it. How do I use paid traffic to promote. Thanks in advance
pm me So we talk
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by G12(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
na so so banning dey this thread. I don serve 3 consecutive bans finish for trying to make my contributions.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by samuelson06(m): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
How do I promote my links with paid advertising? I need guide pls.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hello Everybody, Still got an audience here?
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by jworos(m): 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
Queensss:
yay...at last you're back. Welcome! grin
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by HAkorehdeh(m): 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
I'm here with you!
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by yinkeys(m): 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
morgang:
Good day Queeness & sincere4u, I have successfully uploaded a file in share....cash: I copied the link from the site and posted it to a forum, but I've been receiving complains that the link is broken and not functioning at times, if after completing the survey, they won't be able to download the file. What's the solution please?
queenss & success4u i've being finding it extremely difficult to upload on share cash. Kindly elaborate on how you got your files uploaded

@morgang I didnt see your really, but It seen you send it & got banned
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Jdesigns(m): 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
Selling your paypal funds, let's buy it off you at a very attractive rate.

We buy paypal funds from 10$ upwards
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by eprynce(m): 10:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
Queensss:
Yep! I've been here waiting smiley
Queensss:
Yep! I've been here waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos / Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan