Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark (39865 Views)

Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay / PDP Heading For Self-destruction, Mark Warns / PDP Heading For Destruction – Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 06, 2015
PDP is already in a coma!
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by TheMadame(f): 8:19pm On May 06, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan destroyed the PDP as a party the day he took office as a president. Patience Jonathan,Dieziani Madueke,Stella Oduah,Fani Kayode,Rueben Abati, Obasanjo,kashamu,Doyin Okupe, Muazu,Metuh,Fayose,Edwin clark,Asari Dokubo,Raymond Dokpesi,Akpabio,Jang,Wike and other various interest groups and factions gradually drove nails into the partys coffin.
Even David Mark and Ekweremadu through their silence and refusal to speak out against Jonathans clueless govt and Mrs Jonathans high handedness contributed their own nails into the coffin.
PDP as a party will be finally burierd as a party after May 29th 2015 because a lot of rats will jump ship and many of its corrupt members will serve jail terms for corruption and the party will die a natural destined death.
However there is hope that out of the ashes a new,stronger party will rise like a phoenix and align and merge with smaller parties like KOWA,APGA and AD to form a new party which may stand as a credible opposition to the APC in about eight years time.
It is gonna be a long kiss goodnight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by Fourwinds: 8:24pm On May 06, 2015
millionaireman:
That's what you observe as pdp members from north practically worked to get a northern president last presidential election.

North of Nigeria is most likely to hold Nigeria on the jugular - retain the presidency for longer than expected, and there is nothing the southerners can do about that.
Southern Nigerians are divided, are political immature. Southerners do not even understand that the extant political structure of Nigeria and increasingly central unitary government system are clogs created purposely against the south's progress.
all dese are rubbish. y didn't d southern presidents prove dat dey are capable. out of d 16 years of d new democracy.. south has taken 13years while north was 3years. So how has our economy fair so far. it was wasted years

3 Likes

Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by ihatesycophant(m): 8:24pm On May 06, 2015
They've not seen anything yet. They said APC has been changing names but I want to tell them, they would not only change name but every identity known for. Patience Jonathan, Fayose, FaniKayode, Godswill Akpabio, Dokunbo, Tony Aneni and some Igbo fans of PDP were position by God to destroy the fabric that binds the so called PDP.
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by kuuljay(m): 8:25pm On May 06, 2015
how can you control people you made demigods by enriching them with billions because you want to be re-elected

1 Like

Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by EmilyJude(f): 8:28pm On May 06, 2015
Ok send email to pemmakui@gmail.com

Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by Davvymavvy(f): 8:32pm On May 06, 2015
PDP please for the sake of Nigeria, put your house in order and live up to expectation. One party system is dangerous in a clime like ours. As much love I have for APC, I need PDP to checkmate their excesses and provide tough resistance to obnoxious policies where necessary. PDP must not die, opposition must thrive.

God bless our amiable General

God bless the person that will unite PDP
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by africanusvu(m): 8:35pm On May 06, 2015
I can bet my yoruba girlfriend Mark can't make such coment,this as fake as the news of Soyinka insulting Ibos,all from same bloger
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 06, 2015
I have always said that PDP should make David Mark Bot chairman

Let him lead the party from the back bench of the Senate
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by NovusHomo(m): 8:50pm On May 06, 2015
gabriel212:
The party will definately implode( it is so clear like a DIAMOND).
I can see a self aggrandizement from the PDP governors that they will not FUND the party unless MUAZU step down. And, if he is forcefully remove he will held to the court to challenge his removal and this will further divide the harmony within the party.
2. If the NWC are left to complete their term, the implosion will occur during the process to elect new NWC
3. GEJ can not lead the present PDP member coz the respect they have for him will explode on May 29/2015 and PDP will be a house without a leader/ pathfinder coz everybody will fight to have a say for political relevance.
Therefore, this is the time APGA need to step up it game to be a formidable opposition and never play the I support your candidate that cause AD to loose her foot and relevant in the SOUTH WEST in 2003 after endorsing the PDP presidential candidate.

Jonathan cannot lead jack, not even his own household.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by EmilyJude(f): 8:59pm On May 06, 2015
Yes contacts us

Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by ibisko04: 9:02pm On May 06, 2015
ijustdey:

http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-heading-for-self-destruction-mark/

Cc lalasticlala
BI AWADA BI ERE, PDP WOLE LO. LIKE PLAYS LIKE JOKES PDP IS BURIED. There was a party called PDP.

1 Like

Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by ibisko04: 9:12pm On May 06, 2015
gabriel212:
I can see a self aggrandizement from the PDP governors that they will not FUND the party unless MUAZU step down. And, if he is forcefully remove he will held to the court to challenge his removal and this will further divide the harmony within the party.
2. If the NWC are left to complete their term, the implosion will occur during the process to elect new NWC
3. GEJ can not lead the present PDP member coz the respect they have for him will explode on May 29/2015 and PDP will be a house without a leader/ pathfinder coz everybody will fight to have a say for political relevance.
Therefore, this is the time APGA need to step up it game to be a formidable opposition and never play the I support your candidate that cause AD to loose her foot and relevant in the SOUTH WEST in 2003 after endorsing the PDP presidential candidate.
True talk. I don't see how PDP will survive this poison they knowingly ingested .
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by Horlufemi(m): 9:15pm On May 06, 2015
philips70:

GEJ was on a covert operation to finally kill and bury PDP which he did successfully. Now I believe he is a HERO. There is no better way to explain him appointing FFK as his campaign spokesman, allow Mama Peace, Fayose to carry out those vicious attacks on GMB and let loose Okupe like a wild dog on the net than to say it was well planned and executed.

Kudos GEJ!

RIP PDP

GEJ, the killer of the killer party is officially our role model.

May your days be long. You will prosper in this new Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by ibisko04: 9:16pm On May 06, 2015
Davvymavvy:
PDP please for the sake of Nigeria, put your in order and lift up to expectation. One party system is dangerous in a clime like ours. As much love I have for APC, I need PDP to checkmate their excesses and provide tough resistance to obnoxious policies where necessary. PDP must not die, opposition must thrive.

God bless our amiable General

God bless the person that will unite PDP
PDP is gone for good. Another party will rise up to make a good opposition.
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by chamboy(m): 9:42pm On May 06, 2015
Barcanista
Temitemi1
SeverusSnape
Blacktechnology
Devilhimself
Ozin
OREMUSSANCTUS
valicious1
Truckpusher
Ichidodo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by lexy2014: 9:46pm On May 06, 2015
gabriel212:
APGA has been playing money politx, giving their votes 2d highest bidder. Where's peter obi? Where's bianca? They've all jumped ship. Even ibos as whole believe in PDP more than they do APGA, hence just one state. It can't survive without PDP except a dynamic leader replaces umeh and repeats what tinubu did with AD
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by Davvymavvy(f): 9:51pm On May 06, 2015
ibisko04:

PDP is gone for good. Another party will rise up to make a good opposition.

You are not far from the truth but how long are we going to wait for that new opposition different from pdp to spring up? Their formidability? National acceptance? Our best bet now is the existing pdp. We need them now more than ever before..
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by gwales: 9:55pm On May 06, 2015
Gwales
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by philips70(m): 10:05pm On May 06, 2015
Horlufemi:

May your days be long. You will prosper in this new Nigeria.

Amen!! God bless you real good.
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by monex(m): 10:15pm On May 06, 2015
doctokwus:
The stark reality as recognised by Mark is that PDP as a party may not survive to witness the 2019 elections.
I forsee some genuine party men leaving the party for the likes of Fayose,Wike,Obanikoro,FFK( if he escapes kirikiri)bode George and d olisa metuh's and Akpabios to complete the last funeral rites of PDP.
These other party members would eventually form a new party or take over any of the growing parties presently on ground.
But PDP surviving? Not likely with d way they are ripping at each other and it would be good riddance to a stinking rubbish.Any party that has so debased Nigeria in all sectors of life and that produces a man as GEJ as president,does not deserve to see another election.

Obasanjo produced GEJ as vice president and president.
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by lecon4great(m): 10:22pm On May 06, 2015
sure pdp will soon be 4geting party in this country
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by mekonglobal(m): 10:38pm On May 06, 2015
Thank God i will be part of the generation, dat wiil witness dis monument burial of once african largest panty.
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by omenka(m): 10:38pm On May 06, 2015
Nest of killers. They deserve even worse.
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by omenka(m): 10:42pm On May 06, 2015
modath:
The fighting hasn't commenced yet, what we are witnessing now is just a mere preamble.

There are still some yams left in the barn (National treasury) to calm frayed nerves, when all access to the barn is completely shut to the PDP goats, the goats will develop claws and tear one other to shreds.
Baba, you are wise. May you live long. cool
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by ekhai(m): 10:47pm On May 06, 2015
We don,t have leaders in PDP at the moment. Aneni is a hieghest BIDER man. He can change at any moment like he did to Abiola because IBB's biribe. In 1998, he collected money from Gabriel Igbinedion to betray edo central and north Ambition to unite and ensure we have the PDP governorship candidate.
Also GEJ cannot lead PDP to glory because of his gentility which is a minus in nigeria politics.
Ayo fayose will eventually rock the boat as he has done prior to March 28.
Then who will lead the Party when the Yam is no longer available to the goats?
It's a sad story.
David Mark kept quiet all this while.
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by omenka(m): 10:48pm On May 06, 2015
First it was Metuh reporting the president to Sahara Reporters and then spilling the beans as to why Jonathan lost. Afterwards, Muazu did his. And now David Mark has dropped the bomb, still, saTANists, nairaland chapter, and their role model, Fayose, would still keep deceiving themselves thinking they are deceiving Nigerians.

I laugh in Mandarin.
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by Perryjackson(m): 10:53pm On May 06, 2015
Let me think first before I comment
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by modath(f): 10:58pm On May 06, 2015
omenka:
Baba, you are wise. May you live long. cool

Haaa bros, baba ke, nooo, na we dey hold down the preggy thread sef, no mind the moniker...ayam a Mama oo grin

Amen to your prayer, may your days be long as well.
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by ENDTIMES: 11:14pm On May 06, 2015
That's the summary of bad leadership endured by Nigerians and tacitly condoned by pdp.

Today every tied tongue is now speaking out against the mediocrity we saw its inception 5 years.

David mark and the rest of the pdp should know that Nigerians are eagerly waiting with our shovels to seal pdp's tomb.

They have ruined this country and God will give them long lives to see people oriented leadership one day.

Mind u if GMB messes up we will throw him out, Nigerians are tired of mediocres. Gej was a square peg in round hole.
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by Peterlawyer(m): 11:33pm On May 06, 2015
Story for gods shocked
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by SolarWizard: 5:12am On May 07, 2015
Solar street lights 08066895402

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sambo Dasuki Is Alive - DSS (Photo) / FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate / Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.