Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark (39858 Views)

Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay / PDP Heading For Self-destruction, Mark Warns / PDP Heading For Destruction – Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by intergral(m): 7:18pm On May 06, 2015
Yeye man your plans nogo work!

1 Like

Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by debo07(m): 7:18pm On May 06, 2015
Na wind of Bad Change hit dem big time.
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by Flets: 7:18pm On May 06, 2015
PDP dies, Nigeria loses. We need an opposition. If they ever congregate comfortably under one party, the masses are finished.

Besides PDP = Amaechi=OBJ=Saraki=Atiku=Ngige=APC

Nigeria with APC at its helm is doomed without an opposition.
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by shammah1(m): 7:19pm On May 06, 2015
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by alreadyknowsam: 7:19pm On May 06, 2015
Enough of PDP noise! As far as I'm concern they are irrelevant. Leave dem let dem treat their wounds. Change ! Change !! Change !!! Is @ hand.
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by obowunmi(m): 7:19pm On May 06, 2015
From what I understand PDP is already dead.

Lack of trust amongst members won't let it survive.
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by supereagle(m): 7:19pm On May 06, 2015
I admire David Mark for saying the truth always .
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by kay29000(m): 7:23pm On May 06, 2015
What!!? David Mark said that?
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by alaoeri: 7:23pm On May 06, 2015
And some insignificant saTANists are beating their chest online that they are gonna bounce back stronger cheesy anyway kudos to GEJ, Fayose, FFK, Okupe etc for sending PDP to a journey of no return.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 06, 2015
a round of applause
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by sunkoye: 7:24pm On May 06, 2015
PDP died a couple of years ago, baba's victory only offered it a befitting burial

1 Like

Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by gbengus17: 7:27pm On May 06, 2015
ARE YOU NOT PATH OF THE GROUP THAT INFLICTED WOUNDS ON THE PDP, BY UR MONOPOLISTIC ARROGANCE TO POWER. PARTY MEMBERS WERE CHECKING OUT IN DOVES YET YOU PEOPLE DID NOTHING ABOUT IT, WHAT DO U EXPECT, PDP FELL. FULL STOP. START PREPARING FOR NEW EFCC, . THOSE WHO KNOW BUHARI VERY VERY WELL ARE ALREADY SET TO FLEE THIS COUNTRY COME 29/ AND YOU ARE TALKING OF PDP WHY ARE YOU SEARCHING FOR THE DEAD AMONG THE LIVING, DAVID MARK.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by Exponental(m): 7:29pm On May 06, 2015
pls keep us informed of "aso ebi" when d time comes.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by popesam1(m): 7:29pm On May 06, 2015
This is good that you even know... Said buhari
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by Burger01(m): 7:29pm On May 06, 2015
PDP is already dead and buried with the 2015 election. No resurrection until 50 years time.smiley

2 Likes

Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by sunkoye: 7:29pm On May 06, 2015
heck....the admission FFK, fayose, abati, okupe and mrs jonathan further sent it on one way ticket to hell! cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by Samirana360(m): 7:30pm On May 06, 2015
One of those people dat destroyed gej's administration....deceiving nigerians with his smilling face!!!

Sh*t

1 Like

Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:32pm On May 06, 2015
Hehehehe! Music that gladens my ear...this is a clear evidence of the saying that when you point one hand @ some1, 4 are directly pointing back at you!!!
PDP has ALWAYS tried to use every and any chance available to hint that APC would self-implode...today we are having a clair glimpse on who is most likely
Hehehehe! Music that gladens my ear...this is a clear evidence of the saying that when you point one hand @ some1, 4 are directly pointing back at you!!!
PDP has ALWAYS tried to use every and any chance available to hint that APC would self-implode...today we are having a clair glimpse on who is most likely
PDP has ALWAYS tried to use every and any chance available to hint that APC would self-implode...today we are having a clair glimpse on who is most likely...
If we are really serious in this country, let us pray for a credible and reasonable OPPOSITION with ideology for APC..such as Kowa merging with labour and any other serious minded party...
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by Odaveboy(m): 7:33pm On May 06, 2015
RIP.....PDP....
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by philips70(m): 7:34pm On May 06, 2015
alaoeri:
And some insignificant saTANists are beating their chest online that they are gonna bounce back stronger cheesy anyway kudos to GEJ, Fayose, FFK, Okupe etc for sending PDP to a journey of no return.

GEJ was on a covert operation to finally kill and bury PDP which he did successfully. Now I believe he is a HERO. There is no better way to explain him appointing FFK as his campaign spokesman, allow Mama Peace, Fayose to carry out those vicious attacks on GMB and let loose Okupe like a wild dog on the net than to say it was well planned and executed.

Kudos GEJ!

RIP PDP

GEJ, the killer of the killer party is officially our role model.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by Odaveboy(m): 7:35pm On May 06, 2015
sunkoye:
heck....the admission FFK, fayose, abati, okupe and mrs jonathan further sent it on one way ticket to hell! cheesy
....FFK nailed it......lol
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by Seunboss(m): 7:35pm On May 06, 2015
If dis is true, then boy am i glad. I am a yoruba and in solidarity with all d ibos, yorubas and southerners, i say let us stop all these tribalistic comments on NL for d good of our country and focus on bettering dis new era dat buhari is ushering in. As for pdp, i leave it all to phyno. "kill them all"-phyno(Alobam).

1 Like

Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by emiye(m): 7:38pm On May 06, 2015
They will need a merger and rebranding to survive. It will lose at least 2 more states before the end of next year, (Kogi and Ondo state)
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by nkemjacob2(m): 7:40pm On May 06, 2015
u pple have killed d nigerian economy includin obasanjo and co.... God will judge u pple
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by millionaireman: 7:48pm On May 06, 2015
That's what you observe as pdp members from north practically worked to get a northern president last presidential election.

North of Nigeria is most likely to hold Nigeria on the jugular - retain the presidency for longer than expected, and there is nothing the southerners can do about that.
Southern Nigerians are divided, are political immature. Southerners do not even understand that the extant political structure of Nigeria and increasingly central unitary government system are clogs created purposely against the south's progress.
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by Darlyton: 7:50pm On May 06, 2015
who cares
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by Gynacologist(m): 7:58pm On May 06, 2015
dre11:
Lalasticlala FP now...
Someone who is part of those that wreck PDP is speaking here
u de mind d fool....dem supose pursue tat animal...

1 Like

Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by ralph28(m): 8:04pm On May 06, 2015
...He said the new status of the party as an opposition is a challenge which must be faced with all honesty, sincerity of purpose and dedication to duty.
Words of wisdom.

All the PDP members that joined the APC after the election are the dangerous ones. My reason?
Ok,parties have different manifestos. APC have not unveiled what they have in their manifesto. My question is,those PDP decampees what attracted them to APC? They are vision less politicians and should be avoided.

PDP should sit up,we don't want one party system. QED.
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by KanwuliaJara: 8:11pm On May 06, 2015
So so noise!
Abeggggggi, make APC go work make we see!
Shioooor! grin
Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by san316(m): 8:14pm On May 06, 2015
I am happy to read this.

The burial has been completed. No need for autopsy, it is PDP that died on 28th of March.

Re: PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark by Fourwinds: 8:17pm On May 06, 2015
hmmmmm. PDP.....looting party is dying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife / Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist / Properties Recovered So Far From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Custom Boss (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.