Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,505 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Is this love,stupility or madness? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is this love,stupility or madness? (1147 Views)

Swag Or Madness? / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is this love,stupility or madness? by Celexboy(m): 5:31pm On May 06, 2015
They is dis friend of mine who is currently schooling at bsu makurdi, a 300 level student he definately falls in love with a girl of 16yrs old who is in jss2 i thought it was an ordinary love,7mnts later de girls father met boy on his way out an shouted on the boy tretening him that he will push the boy out of the town if they contineoue to see each other,meanwhile this boy was bcoming lin thin black bcauz of diz luv,this guy was no more sweaping,eating or even partaking in any house activity such that de father wash the car by his self as a frnd i tried to advise him bt he turn me down about a month later,on a faithful morning after his fada has washed d car,sweep d compd and was arranging somethings the boy brougth the girl and said"daddy dis is the girl i that i'm in love wit and her fada says he wants to see you"the fada had no choice than to chase both the boy,his babe and de girls frnd the boy refuse to eat throughout the day dat night de girls mother came to confirm weda the relationship was going to result to marriage,the following day his dad called the boys uncle to take the boy wit him,wen the man came the boy was stil refusing to go well he leta went away wit his uncle wen we intervained,de fada said he cant encourage early marriage so his son will nt see the till he graduate,so the question is,the boy is asking me to connect him wit de girl so what am i going to do? Was de father wrong all right? is it good as a 300level student at 22 to die 4 a girl in jss2 at16? [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Is this love,stupility or madness? by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:34pm On May 06, 2015
Lies! Lies! Lies!
16 yrs in JSS2. (Too old for that)
I don't think the girl is ready for a relationship. Still young for it.
He can make his intentions known, but only act as a best friend.
Re: Is this love,stupility or madness? by sinaj(f): 5:38pm On May 06, 2015
at d poster above me, logoDWhiz.

I had a classmate dat was 17yrs old when I was in Jss2 xo daz no lie.

at op.
Why u too de lie lyk diz

dat ur frnd stopped eating undecided

nd his dad had to wash his car himself undecided
in naija

abeg ur frnd from yanki come
Re: Is this love,stupility or madness? by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 06, 2015
Op what happened to your English teacher? You murdered him?

1 Like

Re: Is this love,stupility or madness? by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 06, 2015
sinaj:
b
b for boobss
Re: Is this love,stupility or madness? by cyprus000: 5:43pm On May 06, 2015
[size=13pt] Which kind nollywood be dis?[/size]
Re: Is this love,stupility or madness? by MzzTega(f): 5:47pm On May 06, 2015
grin grin
Re: Is this love,stupility or madness? by sinaj(f): 5:48pm On May 06, 2015

at op. Why u too de lie lyk diz
nd his dad had to wash his car himself undecided in naija
Re: Is this love,stupility or madness? by xpac01(m): 5:58pm On May 06, 2015
Op, your friends relationship matter is not as serious as your english. Try to solve your own case first.

1 Like

Re: Is this love,stupility or madness? by komzyb(f): 6:09pm On May 06, 2015
The whole story is funny....
Re: Is this love,stupility or madness? by dajoaneke(m): 6:27pm On May 06, 2015
Go beg the girl to release his padlock. case solved.
As for you, register for night class... My eyes hurt.
Re: Is this love,stupility or madness? by Garrirevenge(f): 7:01pm On May 06, 2015
Op i dont understand this your story oo. You said the boy an undergraduate, and he is living in his father's house. Is his fathers compound a university.
Re: Is this love,stupility or madness? by BIBblacboy: 7:13pm On May 06, 2015
Bluestarry:
Op what happened to your English teacher? You murdered him?
this is the tenth time am reading this bt i dnt just still get
Re: Is this love,stupility or madness? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:22pm On May 06, 2015
sinaj:

at op. Why u too de lie lyk diz
nd his dad had to wash his car himself undecided in naija
I'm not doubting u only doubting the OP.
Its very well possible for a 70-year old person to be in JSS2. Not ruling out that possible, just saying the OP is lying.
Re: Is this love,stupility or madness? by soulminister(m): 11:49pm On May 06, 2015
***wipes off sweat after reading this***
I don't want to believe that you are an undergraduate like your friend.
If so, I pity the educational system and the graduates of this generation.

(1) (Reply)

Jelousy At It Peak.(see tweet) / Joseph Yobo's Younger Brother Set To Wed..see His Pre-wedding Pics / Should I Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.