Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Should I Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up (1148 Views)

Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only / Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? / Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Break Up by Lordgatt46(m): 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
As a responsible guy i have tried all my best to make the relationship work up but she always want to feel bossy and as a guy i hate such from a gal.i have been there for her in terms of everything.Anytime i talk to her she wouldn't listen but will feels that anything she do is always right and i so much hate such.i don't know what to do because i can't cope again.
Re: Should I Break Up by raayah(f): 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lordgatt46:
As a responsible guy i have tried all my best to make the relationship work up but she always want to feel bossy and as a guy i hate such from a gal.i have been there for her in terms of everything.Anytime i talk to her she wouldn't listen but will feels that anything she do is always right and i so much hate such.i don't know what to do because i can't cope again.

You should break up. Any woman who doesn't consider your opinions and feeling is not worth it.
Re: Should I Break Up by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lordgatt46:

Walk bro
No time abeg
d way when woman yapa 4 area why will U sign up for a life of misery
Re: Should I Break Up by fuckshit: 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
No dulling; fυςking break up; grin grin
Re: Should I Break Up by or3gon: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
my guy, waka!!!
Re: Should I Break Up by IamLEGEND1: 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
i am pained bro u dey even ask if u should break up?
Re: Should I Break Up by Melahou(m): 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
You would have broken up before you open this thread self
Re: Should I Break Up by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lordgatt46:
1. kick that bittch outta your life,
is she very very beautiful? got fat ass and big boobs? if she's like that then
2. up your game and make her think she's playing you, take her out to a nice restaurant tell her how much you love her and millions of sweet nothings,. mind you how you say it matters most ok don't rap like a punk ass flow like a sleek player under Romeo's cloak, tell her you would like to resolve all una misunderstanding try take her home that day and fuk her like its your last fuk for maybe a week, when I type fuk I mean the careless fuk (fuk her puna, boobs, mouth, then ensure you cum on her face on the final fuk day or on her body and dispose her without prior info. Then if you want to take it to extreme tell her you love her so much and would love to spend the rest of your life with her, talk about how beautiful she would look in her white wedding gown with her charming smile and all that sweet nothings that makes them mushy before fukin her like your life depends on it BUT you should be prepared.
Re: Should I Break Up by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
Call that damn fvcking relationship quits.
Re: Should I Break Up by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Should I Break Up by 2dice(m): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
Walk out like a Bossssss .....
Re: Should I Break Up by tuffgongjo(m): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
Put on your cape$do a superman move bro.
Re: Should I Break Up by stanvesco(m): 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lordgatt46:

i guess,
shes pretty
intelligent
a veego(un-cained)
and a prize to kip.

If shes not any of dese,bro just free her without d dignity of break-up

howeva,
most veegos,r unconciously harsh 2wads dir male counterpart,so is she one!

Is she more boxed up?
Is she more intelligent?
Bros,
are u d real bf,
asistant bf,
or special adviser?

In summary,women are awesomely complicated,
so plz dnt break up with her yet,
sit her down n talk to her about it,
if she needs to be made love to ,to reset her head,
give her a lung tearin,bed shaking,pilow scatering sex bro,
and dnt throw ur gal away,
sum1 else will pik her up .
Re: Should I Break Up by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Lordgatt46:
Re: Should I Break Up by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Incompatibility!!!
I need not say the rest tongue

(1) (Reply)

My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again Pt.2 / **strong Warning To Both Boys And Girls, Ladies And Guys, Men And Women** / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.