Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,441 members, 7,850,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

I Want To Discipline Mayweather - Ghanian Boxer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Discipline Mayweather - Ghanian Boxer (740 Views)

Mayweather To Fight Dogara In Abuja / I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari / Is The Ghanian Cedi Stronger Than Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Discipline Mayweather - Ghanian Boxer by abila122: 10:10pm On May 06, 2015
A Ghanaian boxer, Braimah Isaac Kamoko also known as Bukom Bukom has said he wants to have a match with Floyd Mayweather. Bukom is also an undefeated champion who won all his 27 fights.

The boxer, 35 took to Facebook to let the world know what he’s up to. Bukom, wrote “I want to meet mayweather face to face. the way I am mean that boy, is too know too much. If i am fight him i am discipline him small…”

PS: This article is a summarized version of the original news

SOURCE: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/sports2/item/706-i-want-to-discipline-mayweather-ghanian-boxer

CC: lalasticala
Re: I Want To Discipline Mayweather - Ghanian Boxer by Boscojugunu(m): 10:13pm On May 06, 2015
Another heavenly candidate. RIP in advance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Discipline Mayweather - Ghanian Boxer by futmxconnectn(m): 10:14pm On May 06, 2015
Attention seeker, you want to discipline Floyd Maywether in your dream! continue dreaming, afterall, its a free world..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Discipline Mayweather - Ghanian Boxer by ki02020(m): 10:14pm On May 06, 2015
All these african boxers they think boxing is all about building muscle and smoking WEED......I bet say you no go last round5

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Discipline Mayweather - Ghanian Boxer by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 06, 2015
Person just dhe form bash ali say him wan go "samuel peter" him life cum career
Rest in piss in advance
Say no to "change"
Say yes to transformation
Re: I Want To Discipline Mayweather - Ghanian Boxer by mrborntodoit: 10:22pm On May 06, 2015
Lol,boxer wey dey murder English grin

Confronting may weather will be a jackpot for the Ghanaian boxer even if he looses but who go sponsor such fight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Discipline Mayweather - Ghanian Boxer by evy1(m): 10:35pm On May 06, 2015
Undefeated in Ghana.
Re: I Want To Discipline Mayweather - Ghanian Boxer by orobs93(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2015
I support you..
But the guy english fit give mayweather K O
Re: I Want To Discipline Mayweather - Ghanian Boxer by armadeo(m): 11:00pm On May 06, 2015
How much does a brain ct scan cost in Ghana.

He should also have a neurosurgeon in ground to drain the hematoma from his brain following the first major punch.

Does he think boxing is by being fat.

Mayweather: ( as Ghanian guy approaches collapse) " las vegas shall I begin."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Discipline Mayweather - Ghanian Boxer by iykofias(m): 11:31pm On May 06, 2015
Story for d ring
Re: I Want To Discipline Mayweather - Ghanian Boxer by iykofias(m): 11:32pm On May 06, 2015
Pls stop tempting mayweather to smatch d warmth of life outta u, afterall it ain't by force to b a muderer
Re: I Want To Discipline Mayweather - Ghanian Boxer by abila122: 10:06am On May 07, 2015
orobs93:
I support you..
But the guy english fit give mayweather K O

No be lie

(1) (Reply)

People From Jega Trek To Abuja Just To Witness Handing Over Ceremony To Buhari / Court Sentences Former Egypt President, Morsi To Death / Debate: What Would Be The Future Of Nigeria Without These Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.