Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,780 members, 7,837,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC (18570 Views)

Leave Jonathan Alone Your Govt Losing Direction: Arewa Peace Coalition To Buhari / Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React / Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by IBROHIM: 12:11am On May 07, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Tompolo dared who?? grin You wish!!
If GEJ had held the independence day celebration do you think he would have died? The innocent would have; and who would you blame at the end of the day Mr brave heart? All people like you would have been yapping about would be "oh, they warned him but he still held the celebrations" " oh, innocent people died because GEJ wouldn't listen". He conceded for the same reason but every madness has an antidote..we know people like you and your stock in trade. Yes the people of the ND are not happy; we didn't gain much from his tenure but you sitting there with whatever device your posting with to make conclusions as to what you know nothing about is laughable, time..they say will tell. Your desired administration is coming in soon..lets watch magic happen.
Ewu we can see how Jonathief met the country's economy and how he's leaving it! I hope you are still riding those trains they transformed! Thieves from Niger delta! They say na Hausa spoil this country see wetin a drunk of a ND PHD holder has done!!! SHAME!!!
Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by 49cents(m): 12:11am On May 07, 2015
micktoxin:
Well as long as he is still the president of Nigeria, he should be accountable for all the mess he has created. He seems a nice guy , but an incompetent president.
In fact , it is high time presidential and VP candidates start doing pre election debate like most other countries are doing, so that Nigeria can weed out the ones out of their depth.
Most Nigerians are really smart and can see through a lot of b.s.

If you had brain in your skull u will post something more sensible

The APC do not have the moral right to call accuse GEJ of anything as long as they have the likes of Obasanjo and Atiku who didn't do anything worthwhile in his 8 years

He couldn't even privatise NEPA, he was just changing their name

Who spent $16billion on power without any increase in watts

Who ran the petroeum ministry for 8 years withouyt any forensic audit

He claim to be a farmer yet the minister of agric under GEJ out did him

Obasanjo never built a university in his 8 years including Atiku but now they own their private Universities; but GEJ buillt 12 under 6 years

The clueless president at least started the engines of the trains in Nigeria, something OBJ and Atiku couldn't do

Was it not here that Nairalanders and many youths won YOUWIN grants for their business

I could go on and on but u are damn too insincere to think straight

This man spent 5 years fighting boko haram which the north sponsored all through and he still made some remarkable achievements

Its the time the APC show what they are made of and we can see its trash already by the "collect and spend" mentalty they have shown in their bankrupt states, yet they blame it on GEJ

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by ellechrystal(f): 12:11am On May 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
It is beginning to dawn on them that its not about winning the elections but bringing to life the too many lies and propaganda of deceit they've sold to gullible Nigerians.

We are waiting and I wish them all the best.

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by micktoxin(m): 12:14am On May 07, 2015
49cents:

If you had brain in your skull u will post something more sensible

The APC do not have the moral right to call accuse GEJ of anything as long as they have the likes of Obasanjo and Atiku who didn't do anything worthwhile in his 8 years

He couldn't even privatise NEPA, he was just changing their name

Who spent $16billion on power without any increase in watts

Who ran the petroeum ministry for 8 years withouyt any forensic audit

He claim to be a farmer yet the minister of agric under GEJ out did him

Obasanjo never built a university in his 8 years including Atiku but now they own their private Universities; but GEJ buillt 12 under 6 years

The clueless president at least started the engines of the trains in Nigeria, something OBJ and Atiku couldn't do

Was it not here that Nairalanders and many youths won YOUWIN grants for their business

I could go on and on but u are damn too insincere to think straight

This man spent 5 years fighting boko haram which the north sponsored all through and he still made some remarkable achievements

Its the time the APC show what they are made of and we can see its trash already by the "collect and spend" mentalty they have shown in their bankrupt states, yet they blame it on GEJ
Hey kid, when you are more polite I might honour you with a reply. Sort of gives an insight into your low emotional intelligence.
Some Nigerians needs to learn manners.

3 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by spicyhunky: 12:17am On May 07, 2015
These guys (APC) have spent so much time in the opposition trenches and what has worked for them is propaganda. It's difficult for them to see themselves on the receiving end because Nigerians will hold the incoming government to their words. I tell you that they themselves have done worse in their states for the governors and office holders.They are no better .We dey look.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by Forwetinnah: 12:17am On May 07, 2015
MrMcJay:

Lol. Don't worry, you can't compare Shepopotamus to Zarah's Mumsi. You sef know na.

If my tax could pay Sambo's salaries, it would cover it. Sambo is a topic for another day. An hardened ghost-worker. Appears in public occasionally like a frightened masquerade.

Besides sef, there is someone writing Patience Jonathan's speeches. What a waste can be greater than that?

Hohoohooooo...Osunbade's * case is a topic for the next 4years. Who doesn't know he's being sidelined already in the APC? What voice does he have? Patience might not be the most eloquent first lady but she's more substance than that underage bride...forget protocol, Mama Zahra is no match. For you to even think Buhari writes the trash he spills is crazy(his campaign promises which he's now denying were written for him ACCORDING TO HIM) or have you not seen how lost he sounds when taken unawares? Even Obama has speech writers but the pathetic case about the mallam is that the written speeches can never be translated to engrish** no matter how he tries grin and don't give me that crap about accent or intonation...he's not the only fulani in fower**,

3 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by MrMcJay(m): 12:22am On May 07, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Tompolo dared who?? grin You wish!!
If GEJ had held the independence day celebration do you think he would have died? The innocent would have; and who would you blame at the end of the day Mr brave heart? All people like you would have been yapping about would be "oh, they warned him but he still held the celebrations" " oh, innocent people died because GEJ wouldn't listen". He conceded for the same reason but every madness has an antidote..we know people like you and your stock in trade. Yes the people of the ND are not happy; we didn't gain much from his tenure but you sitting there with whatever device your posting with to make conclusions as to what you know nothing about is laughable, time..they say will tell. Your desired administration is coming in soon..lets watch magic happen.

So, Jonathan cowered behind the walls of Aso Rock with his tails behind his legs because he cared for Nigerians? After the Bomb blasts in Abuja, When he was dancing in Kano like a lunatic on steroids, he didn't know Nigerians were killed abi?

When GEJ was busy cooking Tuwo Shinkafa in Turai's kitchen and Falana, Soyinka and Bakare were on the streets with the Save Nigeria group, where were you? Where was Tompolo? Where was Orisajefo?

If you must know and for the records, Asari Dokubo and Edwin Clark opposed Jonathan being the president because according to them, he did nothing while in Bayelsa.

Instead of you to give us people like Donald Duke, you are dragging us back with GEJ. Aren't they from the same SS? We dash una GEJ, make him the President of Otueke if you like.

When next you want to talk about 'People like you', ask yourself how many SS people stood up to fight for GEJ when Turai turned him into an Assistant houseboy.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by 49cents(m): 12:22am On May 07, 2015
micktoxin:

Hey kid, when you are more polite I might honour you with a reply. Sort shows your low emotional intelligence.

When u grow up someday u will come back here and edit your response.......

People like you just keeping on hating jonathan becos they believe he is Igbo

They don't think anything else except the so-called $20billion as if their happiness depended on it

Don't worry buhari will send you the 5K salary he promised you monthly

3 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by Forwetinnah: 12:27am On May 07, 2015
IBROHIM:
Ewu we can see how Jonathief met the country's economy and how he's leaving it! I hope you are still riding those trains they transformed! Thieves from Niger delta! They say na Hausa spoil this country see wetin a drunk of a ND PHD holder has done!!! SHAME!!!

From time Immemorial, the Hausa and Yoruba elites have been the skunk of Nigeria. The ND has right to every penny given to them..If you no like am put a knife to your throat Ogbeni. The cattle chasing hausas are being paid to go to school just to collect their lunch after which they go back home to make more almajiri babies with which money? Federal Government alawee? Given to them by which region?? Answer me?? Otondo!! For how long?? So because Yar'adua introduced amnesty to appease militants una wan DIE?? Ask Zahra buhari where she get the money to buy channel handbag? From those malnourished cows wey her papa dey sell nii?? PTF Chairman thief!!

5 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by Forwetinnah: 12:38am On May 07, 2015
MrMcJay:

So, Jonathan cowered behind the walls of Aso Rock with his tails behind his legs because he cared for Nigerians? After the Bomb blasts in Abuja, When he was dancing in Kano like a lunatic on steroids, he didn't know Nigerians were killed abi?

When GEJ was busy cooking Tuwo Shinkafa in Turai's kitchen and Falana, Soyinka and Bakare were on the streets with the Save Nigeria group, where were you? Where was Tompolo? Where was Orisajefo?

If you must know and for the records, Asari Dokubo and Edwin Clark opposed Jonathan being the president because according to them, he did nothing while in Bayelsa.

Instead of you to give us people like Donald Duke, you are dragging us back with GEJ. Aren't they from the same SS? We dash una GEJ, make him the President of Otueke if you like.

When next you want to talk about 'People like you', ask yourself how many SS people stood up to fight for GEJ when Turai turned him into an Assistant houseboy.

Was the threat to life at his function in Kano??
Getting someone to the Presidency is a political process? Did Duke contest for the position?? Was he asked to be Yar'adua s vice...maybe you should ask your mgbati brother OBJ who felt he was crowning a mumu so as to continue his corrupt practices but got the shocker he deserves. GEJ assistant boy for your mind..Did you ever see him dilly dallying around Yar'adua like OBJ and co...he kept his distance, a very good one till he took over. And don't tell me your folks were responsible for bringing GEJ to light..taaaah!! A dead President must be replaced by a vice..the likes of Akunyuli, Dieziani all helped in bringing the truth to light, stop feeling overly entitled. Don't come here and brainwash yourself..GEJs ascension to the Presidency was A NECESSITY

5 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by MrMcJay(m): 12:41am On May 07, 2015
Forwetinnah:

From time Immemorial, the Hausa and Yoruba elites have been the skunk of Nigeria. The ND has right to every penny given to them..If you no like am put a knife to your throat Ogbeni. The cattle chasing hausas are being paid to go to school just to collect their lunch after which they go back home to make more almajiri babies with which money? Federal Government alawee? Given to them by which region?? Answer me?? Otondo!! For how long?? So because Yar'adua introduced amnesty to appease militants una wan DIE?? Ask Zahra buhari where she get the money to buy channel handbag? From those malnourished cows wey her papa dey sell nii?? PTF Chairman thief!!

One of the earliest thieves in government was Festus Okotie-Eboh, an indigene of present-day SS Nigeria. He was the first Nigerian politician accused of official corruption.

As at the time he was accused of stealing government funds, oil had not been exploited in commercial quantity and the North's groundnuts and the West's Cocoa were the mainstay of Nigeria's economy.

Whose products were financing the economy and whose money was Okotie-Eboh accused of stealing?

1 Like

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by MrMcJay(m): 12:53am On May 07, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Was the threat to life at his function in Kano??
Getting someone to the Presidency is a political process? Did Duke contest for the position?? Was he asked to be Yar'adua s vice...maybe you should ask your mgbati brother OBJ who felt he was crowning a mumu so as to continue his corrupt practices but got the shocker he deserves. GEJ assistant boy for your mind..Did you ever see him dilly dallying around Yar'adua like OBJ and co...he kept his distance, a very good one till he took over. And don't tell me your folks were responsible for bringing GEJ to light..taaaah!! A dead President must be replaced by a vice..the likes of Akunyuli, Dieziani all helped in bringing the truth to light, stop feeling overly entitled. Don't come here and brainwash yourself..GEJs ascension to the Presidency was A NECESSITY

It is posters like you that finished GEJ.
You aren't wiser than GEJ who was running round SW and the North sharing dollars.
You aren't wiser than GEJ who went to Katsina to kneel down in front of Yar'Adua's mother.
You aren't wiser than GEJ who visited OBJ at home in Abeokuta and was snubbed TWICE!

When Yorubas voted GEJ in place of Fola Adeola, it was necessity?
When the North voted Ebele ahead of Muhmmadu, it was necessity?

I guess necessity got his black azz kicked outta Aso Rock in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by Forwetinnah: 12:59am On May 07, 2015
MrMcJay:

One of the earliest thieves in government was Festus Okotie-Eboh, an indigene of present-day SS Nigeria. He was the first Nigerian politician accused of official corruption.

As at the time he was accused of stealing government funds, oil had not been exploited in commercial quantity and the North's groundnuts and the West's Cocoa were the mainstay of Nigeria's economy.

Whose products were financing the economy and whose money was Okotie-Eboh accused of stealing?

He was the first accused** Good

While we have the sultans shipping expensive horses and building gold palaces with Indian drapes with the money they earned..right? As per their groundnut and your cocoa. Let the ND reap their rewards, I don't care who gets it as long as it's from here.
Same thing applies today. .the likes of Tinubu and Sanusi are free men while fingers are pointed at people like Dieziani. You lot are super crooks..that he was the first accused doesn't mean he was the worst? Was someone like Abacha ever tried In court...are his loots not scattered around the globe with someone like Buhari chanting his praise. Would buhari have said the same about Abacha if he wasn't hausa..i wasn't born last night. You lot had been stealing long before that Okotie-Eboh guy, atleast he learnt from someone who was obviously from your extraction or the North..the only difference is that he got caught. .simples

5 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by Forwetinnah: 1:09am On May 07, 2015
MrMcJay:

It is posters like you that finished GEJ.
You aren't wiser than GEJ who was running round SW and the North sharing dollars.
You aren't wiser than GEJ who went to Katsina to kneel down in front of Yar'Adua's mother.
You aren't wiser than GEJ who visited OBJ at home in Abeokuta and was snubbed TWICE!

When Yorubas voted GEJ in place of Fola Adeola, it was necessity?
When the North voted Ebele ahead of Muhmmadu, it was necessity?

I guess necessity got his black azz kicked outta Aso Rock in 2015.

Please don't cry...you were the one trying to make it sound as if GEJ jumped from nowhere into Aso Rock with the help of the yorubas ALONE. .boohoo! Like I said, your OBJ...world's best tortoises thought he was smart. He knelt in front of Yar'Adua's mum when her son passed on, why's his campaign visit strange? Was GEJ the only politician who shared money?? grin . If OBJ snubbed GEJ that was because GEJ had snubbed him several times too. .did that make news?? No, GEJ didn't have to announce it but OBJ started his lamentations of being neglected and sidelined cheesy ! All you folks are good at is chest beating that's all...you elevate yourself so high that you never recognise when you're being mocked

5 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by nsyforreal: 1:15am On May 07, 2015
micktoxin:
Well as long as he is still the president of Nigeria, he should be accountable for all the mess he has created. He seems a nice guy , but an incompetent president.
In fact , it is high time presidential and VP candidates start doing pre election debate like most other countries are doing, so that Nigeria can weed out the ones out of their depth.

my brother good write up but why did buhari avoid debate all thru.The best and unbiased TV station in Nigeria channels TV also organised but he ran away.

well,its not necessary any longer.I advise APC to face the task ahead rather than chase shadows.they are giving excuses now.sai buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by nsyforreal: 1:20am On May 07, 2015
[quote author=MrMcJay post=33490084]They can't leave GEJ alone, they need to ensure his political career gets a befitting burial.

I see that a lot of ignorant saTANists and TANoids are also goading Alkali on. GEJ can't be left alone until the 29th of May. After that day, he would be held accountable for his misdeeds in office. Whether he would face the music directly or indirectly is another matter.

As at today, I still feed GEJ, clothe him, pay for his wife's grammar tutor, pay for his medicare bills and pay for his transportation with my taxes.

Mediocre Professors like Alkali who don't understand that should keep shut.[/quotGod ]

oga,the task ahead of buhari is so enormous for him and APC to be chasing shadows.if they like let them continue chasing Jonathan,29th may is almost here.

after 29 Jonathan will go,Nigerians wil start shouting his names.

no matter what from may 29 its buhari and not Jonathan.remember they promise us a lot and its not child's play.

I don't envy buhari at all cos the job is tough.God will help us

3 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by ade4rskaj: 1:27am On May 07, 2015
leave uncle jo alone

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by MrMcJay(m): 1:33am On May 07, 2015
Forwetinnah:

He was the first accused** Good

While we have the sultans shipping expensive horses and building gold palaces with Indian drapes with the money they earned..right? As per their groundnut and your cocoa. Let the ND reap their rewards, I don't care who gets it as long as it's from here.
Same thing applies today. .the likes of Tinubu and Sanusi are free men while fingers are pointed at people like Dieziani. You lot are super crooks..that he was the first accused doesn't mean he was the worst? Was someone like Abacha ever tried In court...are his loots not scattered around the globe with someone like Buhari chanting his praise. Would buhari have said the same about Abacha if he wasn't hausa..i wasn't born last night. You lot had been stealing long before that Okotie-Eboh guy, atleast he learnt from someone who was obviously from your extraction or the North..the only difference is that he got caught. .simples

First you say let the ND People enjoy their rewards,
Then you petulantly moan at 'pointing at people like Diezani.'

Diezani is a SS person and it is her right to "eat". Mention one benefit you have gotten from Diezani's eating?

This same Diezani was once a Minister of Transport and she left East-West road undone to come and cry over Benin-Ore Road. That same East-West road later claimed the life of Patience Jonathan's Mother in a road accident.

Despite that a SS man was President, not a single clean-up exercise was embarked upon by oil firms polluting the lakes his fathers fished in.

3 out of 6 SS states are regarded as Educationally Less Developed and nothing has been done about that? Even Asari moved his university out of the SS.

Your leaders steal you blind and bring the money to buy properties in Asokoro and Ikoyi while some misguided element comes to cry online.

Your leaders in the SS are your bane. Not yoruba, not hausa, not Igbo, not fulani and definitely not me.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by Lionsclaw: 1:49am On May 07, 2015
Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by Lionsclaw: 2:00am On May 07, 2015
[quote author=Pangea post=33489998] angry
Are these people living on another planet?
So, because he did all the above, we should overlook the gross incompetence and looting?
Wayray ni awon people yi sha![/quoteSo now that u dont want to 'overlook' the gross incompetence what exactly do u want, I thought the ball is now in your court. Look APC is like a perfect doctor who vowed to revive a dieing patient and when the quack doctor is asked to go the perfect doctor continues to complain about the harm done instead of moving on to fix it.
The message is simple -Nigeria is dying; Oya APC fix her! Stop telling us how fatal the sickness is cos we already know. Just fix it.
This should be the most quiet period in the life of APC as they should all be on the drawing table planning how to revive Nigeria when they step in. Too much talking makes them look helpless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by henzyl(m): 2:07am On May 07, 2015
My very simple question is, why all these last minute rush to sack and appoint numerous political office holders by the president? Is it what the country needs at a time like this. For me, I feel it is completely out of place, baseless, one without and aorta of sense and cluelessness exhibited in the highest order.

Is our oga Jona in his wildest dreams expecting the incoming president to overtly inherit these sprees of Appoints and integrate them into his cabinet? Would he have done the same thing if he were in Buhari's position? Or is he simply enjoying a payback season to those he felt betrayed and sabotaged his re election bid?

These actions leave too many questions to be asked and I feel it should be condemned in its entirety.

We have had enough of this kindergatin attitude and it's high time everyone, I mean every Nigerian stands against all these malicious tendencies by certain group who feel they've been too wounded by the outcome of election and therefore the country can go to hell. We have had enough of this senselessness! GEJ, please make haste and handover. Only God knows the kind of people you have as advisers. God bless NIGERIA
Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by Lionsclaw: 2:07am On May 07, 2015
Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by preselect(m): 4:00am On May 07, 2015
the only thing APC knows is to criticize GEJ. they have no idea what the burden of leadership means. anyways, me i have little expectations, so fi or when they f--k up, i wont be surprised and I wont be disappointed bc i expected it. I'm reserving the greatest portion of my venom for those vitriolic igbos who kept shouting Sai Buhari. those are the ones i will laugh at wella wella.

and by the way, you APC igbos asking me to sign a petition against a yoruba texas doctor for asking igbos to die, didnt you know the people shouting Sai Buhari with you do not like you? didnt you know they will never like you? stop bothering me abeg angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by appini: 4:08am On May 07, 2015
micktoxin:

Hey kid, when you are more polite I might honour you with a reply. Sort of gives an insight into your low emotional intelligence.

Manners indeed.. You must reply him now.
Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by okechukwu3: 5:19am On May 07, 2015
Their is nothing wrong in this Post, LEAVE JONATHAN ALONE AND FOCUS ON THE TASK AHEAD, Would you prefer , FOCUS ON JONATHAN AND LEAVE THE TASK AHEAD ALONE.

3 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by ollapaul(m): 5:20am On May 07, 2015
GMB be focused and be reminded no excuse for failure you rather let GEJ be

1 Like

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by plendil: 5:34am On May 07, 2015
I might be pro-APC, but I agree fully with Alkali. The obsession with PDP is becoming nauseating and has to be curtailed.

Thankfully, GMB has not underestimated the task before and is, presumably, strategizing to ensure he doesn't disappoint the millions who voted for him. APC should rather be calling stakeholders on how to move the country forwards, rather than this extremely petty, distracting, pointless attacks on a man who will vacate the seat in just a few weeks time.

If indeed GMB assumes the saddle and infractions are discovered, he then has the full authority to take the necessary action. We saw a similar case during the Yar'adua regime, who upon assumption of office reversed much of the last minutes policies put in place by his predecessor and benefactor, OBJ.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by francizy(m): 6:14am On May 07, 2015
marv1:
What about the sure-P scams, subsidy scams, employment scams by gej? Those ones are not scams?

Those scams go be learner for APC scam.. I only pray they perform because a better Nigeria benefits all..

1 Like

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by 4stylz: 6:14am On May 07, 2015
MrMcJay:
They can't leave GEJ alone, they need to ensure his political career gets a befitting burial.

I see that a lot of ignorant saTANists and TANoids are also goading Alkali on. GEJ can't be left alone until the 29th of May. After that day, he would be held accountable for his misdeeds in office. Whether he would face the music directly or indirectly is another matter.

As at today, I still feed GEJ, clothe him, pay for his wife's grammar tutor, pay for his medicare bills and pay for his transportation with my taxes.

Mediocre Professors like Alkali who don't understand that should keep shut.

are you the only one paying tax in the country? We all are paying; after may29 Jonathan will be a free man relaxing and enjoying all his billions and nothing anyone will do about it; politicians are taking turns in milking this nation's of its resources, you are here talking of tax

3 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by ideykwum: 6:36am On May 07, 2015
What portion of your taxes make up the national pot? Or you think he doesn't pay taxes? How much does your village contribute to the national quota? Do you know how much Otuoke contributes? Please stop silly pettiness and cut the guy some slack! Yes, he wasn't the most charismatic president, but the way to show him out is through the ballot! You've done that, LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!

MrMcJay:
They can't leave GEJ alone, they need to ensure his political career gets a befitting burial.

Mediocre Professors like Alkali who don't understand that should keep shut.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by okoriejephthah: 6:47am On May 07, 2015
francizy:
No mind them, before now, they were crying that PDP has reigned this country, they were voted in to save the country but they have now adopted the blame mechanism they invented and have also invented another one which is the excuse mechanism.

APC has to fulfil up to half of their campaign promises in the first two years.. The following are all I need from them before their four years elapses..

Constant power supply,
Good roads,
Millions of jobs,
Four new refineries plus old refineries rehabilitation,
Iron and Steel industries rehabilitation,
Favorable agricultural policies,
Railway transport,
Unbiased probing of political crooks,

They can decide to dump the other two, feeding spree and 5k free salary, for all I care..

If they fall short of all I've listed above then APC is the biggest fraud ever experienced by Nigerians..
how I wish I can save this comment for future usage in accessing the performance of APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by andreme(m): 6:48am On May 07, 2015
micktoxin:

U sold ur memory for a cup of milk from the cows in Daura. Do you not recall that a presidential debate was organized for this purpose and your baba one chance refused to attend?

Well its obvious that the change mantra is the biggest scam on Nigerians yet. APC GOVT OF EXCUSES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Truth About Buhari Not Voting Peter Onu As OAU Secretary General In 1985 / Presidential Poll: INEC Credited Invalid Votes To Buhari, Atiku Tells Tribunal / Aregbesola Should Resign Or Be Sacked, 15 Jailbreak Under His Watch - HURIWA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.