Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC (18575 Views)

Leave Jonathan Alone Your Govt Losing Direction: Arewa Peace Coalition To Buhari / Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React / Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by dougivilla(m): 11:08pm On May 06, 2015
MrMcJay:
They can't leave GEJ alone, they need to ensure his political career gets a befitting burial.

I see that a lot of ignorant saTANists and TANoids are also goading Alkali on. GEJ can't be left alone until the 29th of May. After that day, he would be held accountable for his misdeeds in office. Whether he would face the music directly or indirectly is another matter.

As at today, I still feed GEJ, clothe him, pay for his wife's grammar tutor, pay for his medicare bills and pay for his transportation with my taxes.

Mediocre Professors like Alkali who don't understand that should keep shut.
Are you sure you read the article?

Who cares about you?? The article said APC, not tax payers, should leave Jonathan alone, you hear?

You've just demonstrated a classical example of the difference between 'reading', 'assimilation' and 'comprehension'

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by psalmuelwater(m): 11:10pm On May 06, 2015
MrMcJay:
They can't leave GEJ alone, they need to ensure his political career gets a befitting burial.

I see that a lot of ignorant saTANists and TANoids are also goading Alkali on. GEJ can't be left alone until the 29th of May. After that day, he would be held accountable for his misdeeds in office. Whether he would face the music directly or indirectly is another matter.

As at today, I still feed GEJ, clothe him, pay for his wife's grammar tutor, pay for his medicare bills and pay for his transportation with my taxes.

Aint you the mediocre here? What is it dat you understand?

2 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by iretiland: 11:15pm On May 06, 2015
How can a group of individuals who used 5years demonstrating the practical meaning of failure be advising others on how to succeed. This GEJ and his fellow failure travellers are the funniest jokers ever.

1 Like

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by dougivilla(m): 11:15pm On May 06, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
My head was not used.l want my miraculous change
If with all the denials of campaign promises, accusations, allegations and excuses of GMB and APC, you're still expecting that miraculous change, then sorry, there is a chance that your head was used!!!

Abi u no hear say #babaonechance say the expectations of Nigerians is too high??
Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by MrMcJay(m): 11:16pm On May 06, 2015
dougivilla:
Are you sure you read the article?

Who cares about you?? The article said APC, not tax payers, should leave Jonathan alone, you hear?

You've just demonstrated a classical example of the difference between 'reading', 'assimilation' and 'comprehension'

Are APC members not Nigerians?
Is GEJ not the President of all Nigerians?
Do APC members not pay taxes?

Your fingers are faster than your brain. Next time, ask your neighbour to explain my post to you before commenting.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by Eluwilussit(m): 11:16pm On May 06, 2015
BlackPeni5:
Finally...somebody else is speaking my mind. Jonathan has lost, you have won...I'm sure they are afraid that everybody's eyes will be on them. Whether they like it or not, APC must deliver on their campaign promise. After all...Oil prices had already fallen when they were promising heaven and earth.

Looks like someone is regretting winning this election. Them boys are scared stiff. Uneasy they say, lies the head that wears the crown. Time for action don reach. No be talk. Talk is cheap. We are praying for them sha.
Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by Forwetinnah: 11:17pm On May 06, 2015
MrMcJay:

Try harder but one thing I can assure you is that you can never bury GEJS political career. Isn't it shameful that the APC haven't been sworn in yet they're already burying their campaign promises. The APC will be disbanded under buhari and GEJs political career will be very much alive to see it happen.

5 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 06, 2015
Let buhari fix it then.
Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by Eluwilussit(m): 11:17pm On May 06, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
don't mind them. They won't start thinking on how to actualise their numerous promises.
No excuses!
No complaints!
Change u promised!
Change we expect!

Gbam!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by MrMcJay(m): 11:18pm On May 06, 2015
psalmuelwater:
Aint you the mediocre here? What is it dat you understand?
My posts can only be understood by the wise.

1 Like

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:19pm On May 06, 2015
dougivilla:
If with all the denials of campaign promises, accusations, allegations and excuses of GMB and APC, you're still expecting that miraculous change, then sorry, there is a chance that your head was used!!!

Abi u no hear say #babaonechance say the expectations of Nigerians is too high??

That one is the dauradullard cup of tea.As for me i want my miraculous change

1 Like

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by Forwetinnah: 11:21pm On May 06, 2015
dougivilla:

Besides that he said he's also nervous. ... grin
All the lies they sold during campaign will come back to bite their arses. Tinubu is already boasting that he will be richer than Dangote, from a government that is about to probe Rich Nigerians...the junkie has alot of surprises in store for him, his juju won't work this time
Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by MrMcJay(m): 11:21pm On May 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Try harder but one thing I can assure you is that you can never bury GEJS political career. Isn't it shameful that the APC haven't been sworn in yet they're already burying their campaign promises. The APC will be disbanded under buhari and GEJs political career will be very much alive to see it happen.

Thanks for your mature response.

The same way you prophesied that APC would collapse at the planning stage, the primaries, that dissatisfied contestants would wreck APC at the polls, etc.
Keep your prophecies coming, they guide APC and make it stronger than before.

One thing I can assure you is that GEJ doesn't have the personality, the clout, or the followership to last long in the opposition. Notice how fast he is losing ground even in the ND?

What did he do for ordinary Bayelsans when he was in power?

Name just one thing.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 06, 2015
[size=18pt]23 day to UTOPIA, NO excuses!

"Excuse is the tool of the incompetent" and "the refuge of the moral coward"
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:24pm On May 06, 2015
Alkali, if yu dont know what to say, just keep mute. I dont knw wen jonathan becomes a case study dat they will be studying him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by Koikili: 11:25pm On May 06, 2015
MrMcJay:

I can see that nothing can stop you from being an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 06, 2015
MrMcJay:

My posts can only be understood by the wise.
Nemo dat quod non habet
Before ya give wisdom, make sure ya ve enuf
Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by ocelot2006(m): 11:28pm On May 06, 2015
Pangea:
angry
Are these people living on another planet?
So, because he did all the above, we should overlook the gross incompetence and looting?
Wayray ni awon people yi sha!

"Gross incompetence" abi? So why dont you and your party stop YAPPING like rabbies-infested ekuruke dogs and show us Nigerians how "competent" y'all are.

1 Like

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by MrMcJay(m): 11:29pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Nemo dat quod non habet Before ya give wisdom, make sure ya ve enuf
Tell that to those like Alkali who are advising Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by Forwetinnah: 11:40pm On May 06, 2015
MrMcJay:

Thanks for your mature response.

The same way you prophesied that APC would collapse at the planning stage, the primaries, that dissatisfied contestants would wreck APC at the polls, etc.
Keep your prophecies coming, they guide APC and make it stronger than before.

One thing I can assure you is that GEJ doesn't have the personality, the clout, or the followership to last long in the opposition. Notice how fast he is losing ground even in the ND?

What did he do for ordinary Bayelsans when he was in power?

Name just one thing.

Nothing!!
You should as well ask what he's done in other regions besides the SS, atleast he wasn't a sectional President which was to his own detriment anyway. Trying to appease crooks who were hell bent on being in charge at all cost, besides Is that all you can talk about? Who told you he has lost grounds in the ND? Are you talking about the Boy loaf rant?? grin I seriously do not know where some of you get your gist from. Being politically relevant and respected does NOT TRANSLATE TO NOISE MAKING AND CHEST BEATING. People who felt he couldn't sack them eg Sanusi got the shock of their lives. It pays to be an underdog...the more people under rate you, the deadlier you strike and pretend nothing has happened. The most strategic people aren't noise makers. Just don't get carried away..the dynamics in the APC right now is enough for anyone to know that you all are sitting on a keg of gun powder

5 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by marv1: 11:48pm On May 06, 2015
francizy:
No mind them, before now, they were crying that PDP has reigned this country, they were voted in to save the country but they have now adopted the blame mechanism they invented and have also invented another one which is the excuse mechanism.

APC has to fulfil up to half of their campaign promises in the first two years.. The following are all I need from them before their four years elapses..

Constant power supply,
Good roads,
Millions of jobs,
Four new refineries plus old refineries rehabilitation,
Iron and Steel industries rehabilitation,
Favorable agricultural policies,
Railway transport,
Unbiased probing of political crooks,

They can decide to dump the other two, feeding spree and 5k free salary, for all I care..

If they fall short of all I've listed above then APC is the biggest fraud ever experienced by Nigerians..
What about the sure-P scams, subsidy scams, employment scams by gej? Those ones are not scams?

1 Like

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 06, 2015
I give them only one month to hazhie themselves
By June 29th if this man makes any excuses eh
Ha!
Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by MrMcJay(m): 11:50pm On May 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Nothing!!
You should as well ask what he's done in other regions besides the SS, atleast he wasn't a sectional President which was to his own detriment anyway. Trying to appease crooks who were hell bent on being in charge at all cost, besides Is that all you can talk about? Who told you he has lost grounds in the ND? Are you talking about the Boy loaf rant?? grin I seriously do not know where some of you get your gist from. Being politically relevant and respected does NOT TRANSLATE TO NOISE MAKING AND CHEST BEATING. People who felt he couldn't sack them eg Sanusi got the shock of their lives. It pays to be an underdog...the more people under rate you, the deadlier you strike and pretend nothing has happened. The most strategic people aren't noise makers

Not only Boylaf. Also, Tompolo dared him to step foot in Delta State sometime ago.
Besides, there was a time Shekau warned him not to hold the Independence Day celebrations at Eagle Square and GEJ sat at home.

You think Sanusi lost out? He went from being a CBN Governor to being a First-Class Emir. If you don't know, the reported 20Billion USD that Sanusi talked about is one of the things that finished GEJ in the elections.

Goodluck is not an under-dog, he is a tail-less dog. His deadliness and strategy couldn't help him retain his seat. He destroyed PDP under 4 years.

He should go to Otueke and think deep on who his real friends are.

As for your advice on APC sitting on a keg of gunpowder, donate it to PDP. It needs all the help it can get.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by Forwetinnah: 11:52pm On May 06, 2015
MrMcJay:

Never mind, with change you'll also be paying not just for the illiterate mallam and his head dresser wife but also for the league of junkies around him. Get a well paid translator on standby cause your tax covers that as well.

1 Like

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by major466(m): 11:56pm On May 06, 2015
francizy:
No mind them, before now, they were crying that PDP has reigned this country, they were voted in to save the country but they have now adopted the blame mechanism they invented and have also invented another one which is the excuse mechanism.

APC has to fulfil up to half of their campaign promises in the first two years.. The following are all I need from them before their four years elapses..

Constant power supply,
Good roads,
Millions of jobs,
Four new refineries plus old refineries rehabilitation,
Iron and Steel industries rehabilitation,
Favorable agricultural policies,
Railway transport,
Unbiased probing of political crooks,

They can decide to dump the other two, feeding spree and 5k free salary, for all I care..

If they fall short of all I've listed above then APC is the biggest fraud ever experienced by Nigerians..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by MrMcJay(m): 11:58pm On May 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Never mind, with change you'll also be paying not just for the illiterate mallam and his head dresser wife but also for the league of junkies around him. Get a well paid translator on standby cause your tax covers that as well.

Lol. Don't worry, you can't compare Shepopotamus to Zarah's Mumsi. You sef know na.

If my tax could pay Sambo's salaries, it would cover it. Sambo is a topic for another day. An hardened ghost-worker. Appears in public occasionally like a frightened masquerade.

Besides sef, there is someone writing Patience Jonathan's speeches. What a waste can be greater than that?

1 Like

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by major466(m): 12:00am On May 07, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Nothing!!
You should as well ask what he's done in other regions besides the SS, atleast he wasn't a sectional President which was to his own detriment anyway. Trying to appease crooks who were hell bent on being in charge at all cost, besides Is that all you can talk about? Who told you he has lost grounds in the ND? Are you talking about the Boy loaf rant?? grin I seriously do not know where some of you get your gist from. Being politically relevant and respected does NOT TRANSLATE TO NOISE MAKING AND CHEST BEATING. People who felt he couldn't sack them eg Sanusi got the shock of their lives. It pays to be an underdog...the more people under rate you, the deadlier you strike and pretend nothing has happened. The most strategic people aren't noise makers. Just don't get carried away..the dynamics in the APC right now is enough for anyone to know that you all are sitting on a keg of gun powder
Words of wisdom.

4 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by nkemjacob2(m): 12:02am On May 07, 2015
efilefun:
Virtually all states and the federal government are struggling to meet their financial obligations. Yet they said Nigeria is the fastest growing economy in Africa under their leadership.
A growth that doesn't reflect on the masses, that doesn't reflect on our roads, that makes us generate 2800MW of electricity today, that we can't feel in the aviation sector, that makes a dollar cost over 200 naira.
That is the type of growth they have given us.
they borrowed over #400bn to pay workers and stil owning inec adhoc staffs, they said we have d best economy in africa
Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by Forwetinnah: 12:03am On May 07, 2015
MrMcJay:

Not only Boylaf. Also, Tompolo dared him to step foot in Delta State sometime ago.
Also, there was a time Shekau warned him not to hold the Independence Day celebrations at Eagle Square and GEJ sat at home.

You think Sanusi lost out? He went from being a CBN Governor to being a First-Class Emir. If you don't
know, the reported 20Billion USD that Sanusi talked about is one of the things that finished GEJ in the elections.

Goodluck is not an under-dog, he is a tail-less dog. His deadliness and strategy couldn't help him retain his seat.

He should go to Otueke and think deep on who his real friends are.

Tompolo dared who?? grin You wish!!
If GEJ had held the independence day celebration do you think he would have died? The innocent would have; and who would you blame at the end of the day Mr brave heart? All people like you would have been yapping about would be "oh, they warned him but he still held the celebrations" " oh, innocent people died because GEJ wouldn't listen". He conceded for the same reason but every madness has an antidote..we know people like you and your stock in trade. Yes the people of the ND are not happy; we didn't gain much from his tenure but you sitting there with whatever device your posting with to make conclusions as to what you know nothing about is laughable, time..they say will tell. Your desired administration is coming in soon..lets watch magic happen.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by IBROHIM: 12:06am On May 07, 2015
Can you guys just listen to yourselves. You are so happy that Jonathan is leaving a ruined economy for a man of competence and integrity! Are you guys not ashamed about the performance of your mentor Jonathief? Is this the kind of country he inherited from Yar'Adua of blessed memory?
Why are you guys so Shameless to be making these statements when you know Jonafish is the worst president nigeria has ever had the misfortune to preside over its affairs!
If you guys wish Buhari fails, just be ready to be disappointed! Some people's brain matter need to be replaced!!! Shiorrr!!!
Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by nkemjacob2(m): 12:08am On May 07, 2015
APC calm down May 29th is close already
Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by Nobody: 12:08am On May 07, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy Independence Nigeria! / Work Begins On Lusada-Atan Road In Ogun State (Photos) / Constitution Permits FG To Postpone 2015 Elections Over Boko Haram War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.