Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Ladies Are Very Funny - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are Very Funny (616 Views)

10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Are Very Funny by yemre: 8:03am On May 07, 2015
Serious advice from matured minds needed pls.

There is this lady i admire so much in my office. I am there their manager and an assistant was recently employed to assist me. Now, I have been asking this lady out for quite some time and she's been refusing and giving me excuses. Though, she never gave me an outright NO. two days ago, this same lady requested for the new assistan's phone number and i gave her the official line. To my surprise, she made an anonymous call to him that night, asking him how his day was, telling him she just wanted to hear his voice before she slept. I had at one point used tha same (official) line for a couple of days before i handed it over to the guy. So, yesterday, he called me to tell me since he thought the call belonged to me. This morning again, this same guy showed me a message on his phone, saying she just wanted to say Hi and reach him. the message came at about 2.30am and he has been calling the phone number but she would not pick. Could anyone tell me what it going on here pls?

Although, i had to delete this girl's number from my phone and I have moved on but the guy bringing this message to me is making me furious. could anyone advise me pls.
Re: Ladies Are Very Funny by vizkiz: 8:09am On May 07, 2015
I advice you to better face your office job...wait till one sexy customer comes around then strike at her. Finish!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Very Funny by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:10am On May 07, 2015
Advice you to do what Exactly?... cos I don't understand

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Very Funny by pasqal09: 8:15am On May 07, 2015
Oga, she likes your assistant and not you. You should tell your assistant to stop showing you the messages from her and if he doesn't like her, he should ask her to stop.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Very Funny by yuncka: 8:22am On May 07, 2015
pasqal09:
Oga, she likes your assistant and not you. You should tell your assistant to stop showing you the messages from her and if he doesn't like her, he should ask her to stop.

so on point dude.... this Oga self no mature to carry dis kyn tin come here, no wonder the babe reject you.....face your job biko..
I dont want to here anoda story where a man killed anoda man, killed the girl causing trouble , and killed himself..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unscramble These Words / . / I Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.