Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,573 members, 7,770,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:10 AM

Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered (27157 Views)

Why Do Many Nigerian Men Woo Ladies Using English? / Ill-mannered Lady / A MUST READ: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by tosyne2much(m): 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
This is NOT a female bashing thread. It's just one of those things we have to discuss. If you read this write-up and it makes no sense to you, then it's just one of those things we are talking about.

So many low IQ ladies will rain curses on me but who cares ? We are NOT only here to make fun and crack jokes, sometimes we need to hurt people's feelings by saying the truth

Though my write-up sounds like bashing but if you are wise enough, you should sieve the bashing, pick the sense in it and make adjustment if you are guilty of charge wink

Take it or leave it, many 9ja ladies are rude, proud, pompous, arrogant and disrespectful yet they want the best men for themselves. Characters endowed ladies ladies now seem to be as scarce as diamonds and the moment one comes across our way, we hold firmly onto them because they are rare gems

There's actually no reasonable point to justify why a guy should beat a lady but many ladies seem to take advantage of the fact that it's a taboo on the land to beat a lady. Can you just imagine my elder brother missed his steps and mistakenly stepped on a lady in the lecture room and before he said "sorry" she registered a slap on his face. I mean "whatdafck is that?" Yet these same ladies are quick to refer to guys who retaliate as being foolish, bastard, women hater and all that

Even our virgin ladies who always claim they are blessings to humanity are not exempted from these lackadaisical attitudes.

Without wasting your time, let's analyze the reasons why many of them are ill-mannered

Just take a deep breadth and relax cool

Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-Mannered

1. Upbringing
She was probably brought up in such a way that her parents always supported her and wanted her to be on the right side even when she was wrong. Her neighbour corrected for wrong doing but she went to her mom and reported, her mom tooker her to her neighbour and warned him/her never to correct her daughter even if her action warrant correction. **That is where it starts from**

2. She Has So Many Suitors
YES !!! This is common among our teenagers. 80% become disrespectful and ill-mannered the moment men of different species of your age start stalking them. Someone that grew up in your presence will suddenly stop holding conversation with you because people older than you are stalking her. Many at times, she talks to people older than her without any regard

3. I Don't Care What People Say Attitude
I personally detest ladies with this attitude and try as much as possible to refrain from them. Her friends, school mates, hostel/villa mates keep complaining about her but she wouldn't just turn a new leaf. She snatches the boyfriend of her friend and she wouldn't even show any sign of remorse. She"s like, "I don't care what people say"

4. 1 Don't Take Nonsense Attitude
This attitude most times lead them to their husbands' house and the reason why they end up messing up the family not knowing that there would be a particular stage in your life when you have too take, eat and bath with that nonsense you don't want to take . She doesn't want to take poo from mother-in-law, Sister-in-law, neighbours and church members. When it comes to abusing people, you can never win her because her mouth sharp like razor. Where will this attitude take you?

5. Educational Achievement
She is privilege to attend one of the reputable university/polytechnic in the country, then what happens ? PRIDE begins. She starts raising shoulders to old time friends and neighbours because she wants to show class and Behind-ness making other people feel intimidated

6. Beauty
I won't deny the fact that many pretty ladies are dumb and ill-mannered. Many pretty ladies are ill-mannered probably because of the chase and compliments they receive everyday which seems to becloud their right sense of reasoning. When a lady is beautiful coupled with good characters, she is seen as a treasure

7. She's A Gold Digger
In as much as she has the components of gold digging in her veins, ill-manner will automatically follow.

8. Her Father Is Rich
She was born with a silver spoon, therefore, she refrains herself people that comes her way because she is full of herself. She makes it look she doing a great favour talking or associating with people

9. She's Adamant To Correction
You can't just correct her. A white man says " A fool is always right on his own path"

[b] 10. cool

Written by: Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/02/reason-why-most-nigerian-ladies-are-ill.html

85 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
When your mates are out there hustling, you sit all day typing nonsense and expect her to worship you?
So Sad.

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nice one .

Let the fight begin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by SeverusSnape(m): 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Mr. Tosin, Just write a book on relationship and womanology.
Instead of all these periodic 10 list of this and that.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nothing new

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by seangy4konji: 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lol...funny one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Tosin clap for urself

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by henrylowe(m): 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
3cycle:
When your mates are out there hustling, you sit all day typing nonsense and expect her to worship you?
So Sad.
they are not hard to be spotted.. The perfect description of the OP

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Thinkr(m): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
3cycle:
So Sad.
bad belle.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by englishmart(m): 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
enough reason most of them get married 10 times in 7yrs....

No wonder Nkiru sylvanus claims she can marry any man at all. Including barrow pushers grin

Forming don tire them

32 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by englishmart(m): 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
3cycle:
So Sad.
when your mates are creative, you sit someone with your brain devoid of creativity to criticise them. And you expect to be useful to the world?

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by CashdownNG: 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
3cycle:
So Sad.

example of what the op just posted above..

please madam don't you think it's the height of stupidity to read a whole post and talk of the guy being jobless while you're a party to the said crime..

I'm not saying anything oo but DON'T you THINK?

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by tosyne2much(m): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
3cycle:
So Sad.
So this post makes no sense to you ? Na where you belong na hin make you talk

And you that is hustling, which of the latest Range Rover Sport are you able to afford

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
Yeah....I agree.

Especially upbringing.

Nice one. smiley

10 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by sarmiie(m): 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
the whole rudeness thing to me is a matter of triviality.

not everyone will share your views, and when i meet someone who's rude, i automatically think " the ways of an ant are not that of an elephant"....that way, my emotional energy isnt sapped.

but woe unto you if you expect me to help you in the future...

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by lordraiden(m): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
nigerian gals are rude,bt any day a gal slaps mi,she gonna bleed via nose

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by henrylowe(m): 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
CashdownNG:

example of what the op just posted above..

please madam don't you think it's the height of stupidity to read a whole post and talk of the guy being jobless while you're a party to the said crime..

I'm not saying anything oo but DON'T you THINK?

God bless you bro.. Wetin u dey drink bros? grin.. She's just one of those ill-mannered ladies we have around

12 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
undecided this guy too like ladies matters! talk about guys naa grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by CashdownNG: 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
henrylowe:
God bless you bro.. Wetin u dey drink bros? grin.. She's just one of those ill-mannered ladies we have around

nigga'm just orijin... just orijin

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Maamin(m): 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
Interesting @ tosyne2much... grin

Adon know but I think most of these type of girls are plenty here on NL. As for that girl that slapped your bros, omo your bros na angel sha! grin.. though I dont hit women but a woman should not hit me either...if not angry

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by CashdownNG: 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided this guy too like ladies matters! talk about guys naa grin

madam help nao.. help him carry cross ooo buh as a guy na him duty be dat..

no mean sey he no go hustle sha...
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by bobbyluis(m): 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
*parks car*
Just observing
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by ritababe(f): 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
if we are ill mannered then blame it to you guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by lordraiden(m): 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
see as person steal ur car tyre were u dey observe
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by lordraiden(m): 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
bobbyluis:
*parks car*
Just observing

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
CashdownNG:

madam help nao.. help him carry cross ooo buh as a guy na him duty be dat..

no mean sey he no go hustle sha...
Dont mind Tosyne grin
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
I've come across many ill mannered bit**es nd I schooled them professionally.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
3cycle:
So Sad.
Falls from broom.

9 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by bobbyluis(m): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
lordraiden:
Lol...if na joke stop am o
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by malonephill(m): 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
Thinkr:
bad belle.
is allow
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by lordraiden(m): 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
bobbyluis:

Lol...if na joke stop am o
hahahahaha,dude u gat mi lafin real hard,d guy like him car wella oh,park well abeg make dem no scratch d car
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by immortalvoices(m): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hmmmm interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! / MEN SEE What TrĂ¡madol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed / My Boyfriend Smokes Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.