Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc (62795 Views)

US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US / Help! He Wants To Decline A Lecturing Job Offer And Travel To UK / For All Those Who Want To Travel To America, You Better Shine Your Eye. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 23, 2015
unbrandedcosy:
hahahahhahahahahhaha . Una wan start again with ur dubious mind........
haba no now ! trade credit is a legal instrument in financing ur biznesss without actually financing it now... its allowed

1 Like

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 23, 2015
Please op I want to start up a shoe shop biz, is it profitable to go to Togo to buy or buy from Lagos
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by eddy1977(m): 10:30pm On May 23, 2015
write2obi:
Why would any sane man travel to Vietnam

Come on $h!t head. Little 4ckers like you need to be taken to the back wood for castration.

Before I forget... Go f4uck yourself.
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by finewoman(f): 10:33pm On May 23, 2015
Approximately 1,220, 000 for both shopping, expenses, visa, airfare and accommodation. Its on the high side for a first timer in the business. I will rather use dat money and enter island. Buy more and still have change left.
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by ACM10: 10:35pm On May 23, 2015
Dear Iykebethany,
Can I order goods online from Vietnam? If it is possible, pls tell me how.
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by gtswt(f): 10:44pm On May 23, 2015
[quote author=iykbethany post=33502912][/quote]
Being following ur thread cos every bit of it is very informative. I have great interest in traveling to Vietnam, still putting things together. God bless you op..
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by conine: 10:44pm On May 23, 2015
Please can I have ur contact?
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by Menace2Society(m): 10:50pm On May 23, 2015
mployer:

Vietnam?

Yes Vietnam
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by okey4reel(m): 10:50pm On May 23, 2015
nice one my guy for giving us this info free of charge, u didn't drop ur contact, how does one contact u to ask about anything?
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by write2obi(m): 11:10pm On May 23, 2015
eddy1977:

Come on $h!t head. Little 4ckers like you need to be taken to the back wood for castration.

Before I forget... Go f4uck yourself.
Hey!! whats up you slimy sh.!t eating shart, learn to speak only when spoken to. Douche!
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by Menace2Society(m): 11:12pm On May 23, 2015
Who dey delete my comment undecided
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by write2obi(m): 11:29pm On May 23, 2015
Comment Removed***
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by bighead1(m): 12:11am On May 24, 2015
Can you recommend factories there that make these products??
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by Gadgetmobil(m): 12:31am On May 24, 2015
Okay
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by smoothlips(m): 12:35am On May 24, 2015
Informative
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by Taofiq007: 2:04am On May 24, 2015
Readers pls trust no one and be wise even the devil always come in disguise! God bless Nigeria
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by leo1234(m): 2:38am On May 24, 2015
Thanks for the information.
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by eddy1977(m): 5:05am On May 24, 2015
write2obi:

Hey!! whats up you slimy sh.!t eating shart, learn to speak only when spoken to. Douche!

It's not your fault Quasimodo...

1 Like

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by chrischina(m): 5:23am On May 24, 2015
iykbethany:

You have to go to Vietnam to buy by yourself.
Another option is to buy from importers in Lagos or Onitsha. Thats what i did years ago before i started importing.

Bros send me your phone number so I can contact you
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by chrischina(m): 5:27am On May 24, 2015
fhranciz:
Please op I want to start up a shoe shop biz, is it profitable to go to Togo to buy or buy from Lagos

Buy from Lagos, Togo has no factory. What not ask if to buy from Niger or Chad .
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by Pamelayoung: 7:11am On May 24, 2015
P/s do you have samples of some of the cloths that are available there. I'm considering doing the business.
Tnx.
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by naijaspeak(m): 7:12am On May 24, 2015
Can you educate interested member(s) in this travel forum about English teaching job in Vietnam? What are the opportunities for foreign english teacher in Vietnam? There are Nigerian that lack sufficient capital to follow the trade lines. They want to start in a little way with teaching job before venturing into the business lines.

1 Like

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by anniebest(f): 7:29am On May 24, 2015
Please can you forward your phone number or whatsapp number
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by kilode100(f): 7:42am On May 24, 2015
ngozionefeli:
@op pls dos of us dat can't travel to vietnam is der anyway we can still check out sites dat sell dos cheap cloths nd bags nd order frm dem in vietnam?

Pls answer this.

24 Likes

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by write2obi(m): 7:45am On May 24, 2015
eddy1977:

It's not your fault Quasimodo...
Angolan Ape
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by ospic: 8:50am On May 24, 2015
PLS HOW CAN I MAKE A CONTACT TO YOU?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) / Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion / This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.