Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,808 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for (2093 Views)

Boko Haram Fighters Should Not Be Given Opportunity To Surrender / Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? / 5 Governors Who Can Perform Presidential Functions If Given Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by raumdeuter: 10:03pm On May 21, 2015
I would wish to come in the same tribe as Obafemi Awolowo, Ladoke Akintola, Bola Tinubu Wole Soyinka and most importantly Benjamin Black Scorpion Adekunle
Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by redsconsult(m): 10:11pm On May 21, 2015
i would love to come back to my family again and again but my family will be citizen of dubai or qatar with lineage to royal family
....i luv my family
Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by juman(m): 10:14pm On May 21, 2015
There is nothing like coming back as you mentioned.

Let assume that was possible, but why as nigeran?
nigeria suckkks because it is unserious country.

1 Like

Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by Rilwayne001: 10:28pm On May 21, 2015
Yoruba4life cool
Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by Ugomba(m): 10:55am On Sep 03, 2015
midolian:
NUPE undecided

Am I the only Nupe here?
Hello mr midolian. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for by brize(m): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2015

Perfect example of igbo desperation. Shege dan bura uba kawai. Sai ka gaya mana daga wace tushen hausa ka fito? Makaryacin banza!
ba za mu na kira shi shege dan ko mai
yawan ƙarya ya yi magana kawai
tunaninsa, i kuma za ta so da za a Igbo ma,
Thats dalilin da ya sa i goyi bayan kuma
taimaka propagate su Biafra

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Katsina After Leaving Kaduna Yesterday (photos) / PHOTO: The Military Arrested Boko Haram Leader Behind Deadly Maiduguri Bombing / Huriwa Decries Fg’s Disrespect For Court Order On Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.