Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings (17191 Views)

Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate / Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) / Judges In Abuja Courts Stand Down Proceedings Over Dead Terrorist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by dubemivan(m): 9:44pm On May 07, 2015
these Old men just displayed their unclothedness... how terrible it will be for them on the last day after subjecting Nigerians to months and years of same condition they couldnt tolerate for just two hours!

1 Like

Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by Ariyke: 9:45pm On May 07, 2015
They get to witness what average Nigerian go through everyday
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by stonecoldcafe: 9:46pm On May 07, 2015
Imanuelle:

Rivers State. Right in the heart of the city.

Okay. Coincidentally a friend of mine who visited the other day said something like this. I thought he was bluffing when he said the state has an area where the power is good. He said they call it federal line and they also have state line. It is well with you guys.

In Benin (at least in my area), it is 3 hours on, 3 hours off but they are no longer keeping to it sef. undecided undecided
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 07, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Okay. Coincidentally a friend of mine who visited the other day said something like this. I thought he was bluffing when he said the state has an area where the power is good. He said they call it federal line and they also have state line. It is well with you guys.

In Benin (at least in my area), it is 3 hours on, 3 hours off but they are no longer keeping to it sef. undecided undecided

Funny enough, 3hours daily would even be appreciated.
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by oluwasegun007(m): 10:14pm On May 07, 2015
To think dat I was complaining of power outage....never knew it has gotten to these....#Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by CecyAdrian(f): 10:17pm On May 07, 2015
But, them no get Gen? undecided
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by Tolexander: 10:43pm On May 07, 2015
Toktee:
what happened to their generator?
If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 07, 2015
chemali:
There isn't light in our laboratories but we still go to school! Hospitals don't have light but they still treat the sick! These wasteful legislators that do nothing for most part of the year and collect huge salaries just gave themselves two days holiday cos of outages? They must be mad!
they must be innately mad... angry...soo they cant endure and enjoy power outage.... angry

1 Like

Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by mikron(m): 1:08am On May 08, 2015
Good development, let them also feel what we re feeling.

1 Like

Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by ibietela2(m): 1:09am On May 08, 2015
demantruth2:
They should go borrow to buy fuel

Shebi, Iweala said we are not broke?

Useless set of people. I've been buying diesel on a daily basis now
They bring bill of N25k as if i have a bakery.

It was never this bad since i've been coming home.

Ours is 250k for 3 bedroom flat
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by oyetunder(m): 2:53am On May 08, 2015
Let them sit under the trees... Do they need electricity to power their brains? Legislative idleness. Generator driven economy is a mere joke.

1 Like

Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by Nobody: 3:44am On May 08, 2015
Tolexander:
Outages ‎force Reps to shut down proceedings 

http://www.punchng.com/news/outages-%e2%80%8eforce-reps-to-shut-down-proceedings/

ACCORDING TO FR. MBAKA............"NEPA IS USING GENERATOR "

1 Like

Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by ijiini(m): 6:00am On May 08, 2015
...bi tii ri nuu#na so d fin dey be
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by tiwo31: 7:13am On May 08, 2015
All nigerian billionaires should club together and buy The Arsenal, Chelsea. Maybe just consider buying the Premier League. This will solve the power problem and other infrastructure problems in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by lastpage: 7:15am On May 08, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

Is America responsible? grin

[size=18pt] America will know! [/size] undecided undecided undecided

It is called TRANSFORMATION, Jonathan-Style!
grin grin grin

Olooshi "ex" Presidente!

Lastpage!
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by lastpage: 7:21am On May 08, 2015
otokx:
Did some not say our power generation is improving? Yes it is improving on pages of newspaper only.

Even that useless Power Minister was saying (during the FEC meeting) that Buhari has to keep the process that Jonathan has implemented in the power sector!
I was like but what is the benfit and why should he keep something that has not produced any result, in the last six years!

But then, l remember how they shared the DISCOS amongst themselves..... and they need to preserve the sharing-formula! undecided undecided undecided

#BabaDaura, where are the Prisons you promised to build? The inmates don full ground berekete! angry angry

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by dioman: 7:39am On May 08, 2015
Power outage (electrical fault). Why GEJ? He should rectify and fix the fault abi...Nigerians any wiring design can develop fault - we should learn to respect the office of the president.

1 Like

Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by shostar: 8:28am On May 08, 2015
TRANSFORMATION INDEED

1 Like

Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by demantruth2: 11:37am On May 08, 2015
ibietela2:

Ours is 250k for 3 bedroom flat

Haahhaaa, are you paying for a whole estate?

God have mercy ooo

1 Like

Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by Sunnymatey(m): 12:15pm On May 08, 2015
Serve them right. They re the same people that embezle our monies in the name of constituency project or allowance. Wat then can we say about the condition of our lecture halls, no light, fan, a/c, public address system, inadequate seats etc but students endure and come out with 1st class, 2.1, 2:2. Their bad deed is beginning to haunt them.
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by kayalcomp: 1:27pm On May 08, 2015
Oh Lord God, by your mercy, pls, let them (all our politicians) be experiencing something like this (or worse experience that will make them wise), Dear father, by your divine mercy towards ordinary men, pls bless them with more such unpleasant experiences, so that they will know what ordinary men are facing, till our problems get solved. Amen, Amen and Amen.
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by ibietela2(m): 1:46pm On May 08, 2015
demantruth2:

Haahhaaa, are you paying for a whole estate?

God have mercy ooo

Me sef dey wonder
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by akpamfet: 2:06pm On May 08, 2015
Mtchwwww....next!
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by Israel5(m): 2:32pm On May 08, 2015
[quote author=1stola post=33521729][/quote] if u ever in ur life quote me again, u wil end up whre carcasses do
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by 1stola: 3:31pm On May 08, 2015
Israel5:
if u ever in ur life quote me again, u wil end up whre carcasses do
uhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked
I'm so scared
Please dont hurt me
Stupld assh0le son of a drunkard old fool.
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by Israel5(m): 5:33pm On May 11, 2015
1stola:

uhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked
I'm so scared
Please dont hurt me
Stupld assh0le son of a drunkard old fool.
wow! Is tht all u gat. U dnt wona xchange words wt me cos i'l mke u wish u neva joind nairaland. I'l let u go diz time. No 2nd chance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project / Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate / 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.