Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra (4536 Views)

Anambra Lawyers Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Blame Him Over Ekwulobia Crises / Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by EasternPride: 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
Contrary to the APC South East's denial that there was no intention to bring Boko Haram suspects to Anambra.

The Federal Government has brought in first set of Boko Haram suspects to Ekwulobia prison, and information from the prison says the indigenes have blocked the prison gate, also there is a high presence of soldiers and prison guards, with armored cars all across the prison yard.

Statement from Governor.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1511846655702722&substory_index=0&id=1377212462499476

His official Facebook account.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by opedaydydx9(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
. Modified
What did I miss?
Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
I Hope everything stay calm...
Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by gobizzy101: 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
So d ibos r scared of unarmed boko suspects, yet everyday der open dia mouths wide 2 shout Biafra.
Liverless pple

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by emmyagi(m): 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
waiting for details before comenting
Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by tinuolababy(f): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
Okay.
Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by adehsenior(m): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
Booked
Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by natas22: 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by ziky2010(m): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
Source or I don't believe it

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by Osama10(m): 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by EasternPride: 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Buhari.?..

hhmm yamm.
Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by OreMI22: 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
EasternPride:
Contrary to the APC South East's denial that there was no intention to bring Boko Haram suspects to Anambra.

The Federal Government has brought in first set of Boko Haram suspects to Ekwulobia prison, and information from the prison says the indigenes have blocked the prison gate, also there is a high presence of soldiers and prison guards, with armored cars all across the prison yard.

More details later.

People should storm the area and demand the removal of Boko Haram suspects from their area.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by ibkgab001: 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
Third world war will kick starts soon from the east

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by mars123(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
OreMI22:

People should storm the area and demand the removal of Boko Haram suspects from their area.
if you can give me a good reason why,i will shut up.
Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by Humorclux: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
gobizzy101:
So d ibos r scared of unarmed boko suspects, yet everyday der open dia mouths wide 2 shout Biafra.
Liverless pple
we are not scared of them. They are not part of us. And they are unwelcome here.

I smell civil war II

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by Humorclux: 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
ziky2010:
Source or I don't believe it

Radio Biafra/ eye witness

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by Humorclux: 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
OreMI22:

Kanu don't want that to happen yet
Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by samueld0(m): 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Wahala dey o

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by CSTR2: 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Where are those APC idiotts that denied this?
Thunder go fire all of una.
No wonder the locals hate the APC with passion.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by kettykings: 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
The north exporting evil since 1900.
I don't blame buhari for this I blame those who went and foisted him on Nigeria.
If this was a steel rolling mill or a refinery the evil north would have resisted it location to the east.

The good news is that the north always reap a thousand times what it sows

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by Faremisodeeq(m): 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
Bringing bokoharam militant to Anambra needs an urgent appraoch by the state government before the case deepens
Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by omenalfa: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
Time to dust up my old Madison.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by olapluto(m): 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
Some people can be funny. If Anambra can collect federal allocation without protest, its prisons should also be able to absorb federal wahala (boko haram).
Moreso, it is a federal prison, and the federal govt has every right to move prisoners to anywhere they want.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by Humorclux: 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
olapluto:
Some people can be funny. If Anambra can collect federal allocation without protest, its prisons should also be able to absorb federal wahala (boko haram).
Moreso, it is a federal prison, and the federal govt has every right to move prisoners to anywhere they want.

Why won't anambra collect the allocation.
Abi no part of it's Oil dem for dey give ma 13% allocation?
Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by jerflakes(m): 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
EasternPride:

More details later.

[size=18pt]NA LIE!!

YOU're JUST LOOKING FOR VIEWS FOR YOUR THREAD.

IDIAT!!![/size]
Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by GentleToks(m): 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Humorclux:
we are not scared of them. They are not part of us. And they are unwelcome here.

I smell civil war II

Which will consume you and your people as usual.......

This is federal case and prisoners could be kept in any part of the country you tribalists.

There are thousands of your igbo brothers and sisters in our prisons in the West and nobody is raising an eyebrow about it. These guys are Nigerians and entitle to be locked up in any prison in the country.

You guys always start what you can't finish.

You guys always bring tribalism into everything in this country. I now believed that you guys are really sick.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by nkem123(m): 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
EasternPride:

More details later.
Pinshure pls
Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
GentleToks:

Which will consume you and your people as usual.......

This is federal case and prisoners could be kept in any part of the country you tribalists.

There are thousands of your igbo brothers and sisters in our prisons in the West and nobody is raising an eyebrow about it. These guys are Nigerians and entitle to be locked up in any prison in the country.

You guys always start what you can't finish.

You guys always bring tribalism into everything in this country. I now believed that you guys are really sick.

Shut up dia monkey,wat do u even knw.
Pls you people should stay in ur states and keep killing yourselves. U wan carry Una wahala come east abi ehh ,e no go work o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by lekkie073(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
EasternPride:

More details later.
liar cool
Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by omoelesa(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
kettykings:
The north exporting evil since 1900.
I don't blame buhari for this I blame those who went and foisted him on Nigeria.
If this was a steel rolling mill or a refinery the evil north would have resisted it location to the east.

The good news is that the north always reap a thousand times what it sows
Why u dey fear nah,there are just a unarm prisoner.Abi U no bi biafra warior again

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by 8unit(f): 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
gobizzy101:
Liverless pple

we fight for our own rights, our lives are so precious to be wasted on boko haram hausas/yorubas that have no values for their lives. Biafrans can blow up themselves cos they wanna blow up somewhere. Their calamity should stay with them in the north. Period
Re: Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra by chingum(f): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Na wah o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State / War With Cameroon Imminent. / Nigerian Police Force Arrest Presidential Aspirant Omoyele Sowore With Open Van

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.