Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

I Need Help With Creating A Web Hosted Domain In Ibadan - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help With Creating A Web Hosted Domain In Ibadan (587 Views)

Buy A Domain In Nigeria At $1 With Godaddy Discount Coupon / Help!!! I Can No Longer Use Master Card To Renew Foreign Hosted Domain / Am Having Problems With Creating And Editng Afliate Link4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Creating A Web Hosted Domain In Ibadan by Pryncejospa(m): 2:14am On May 08, 2015
please anyone one with good ideas on web hostind and domain in ibadan i need some to educate me better on it and i think i would like to create one pls help
Re: I Need Help With Creating A Web Hosted Domain In Ibadan by dee45: 5:01am On May 08, 2015
Hi, creating a good quality design website of international standard... Contact Evolve Webtech.

NIGERIA OFFICE
Mr. Akintoyese Nurudeen
9, Philip Majekodunmi street, New Oko Oba
Agege, Lagos, Nigeria.
adeleye@evolvewebtech.com
+234-70306-92124
www.evolvewebtech.com

It comes with a good and affordable price...
Re: I Need Help With Creating A Web Hosted Domain In Ibadan by ZinoFego: 7:31am On May 08, 2015
Your request isn't clear. Do you mean you want host a website?

Pryncejospa:
please anyone one with good ideas on web hostind and domain in ibadan i need some to educate me better on it and i think i would like to create one pls help
Re: I Need Help With Creating A Web Hosted Domain In Ibadan by dwebdesign(m): 7:36am On May 08, 2015
I will educate clearly and show you how to buy website domain and hosting. Let's talk, you can me.

Mobile: 08133884165

Whatsapp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

Contact webpage: http://www.1st-website design.com

Am an expert website developer skilled in web languages such as:
HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, JAVASCRIPT/JQUERY, JQUERYMOBILE, BOOTSRAP AND AJAX.

Also an expert in using content management systems (CMS) such as : WORDPRESS, JOOMLA, DRUPAL, PULSE CMS, BLOGGER and WHMCS.

And Ecommerce platforms such as : OPENCART, MAGENTO and SHOPIFY.
Re: I Need Help With Creating A Web Hosted Domain In Ibadan by Joel3(m): 7:44am On May 08, 2015
I have a domain for sell. if you want to buy.
Re: I Need Help With Creating A Web Hosted Domain In Ibadan by ps3o(m): 3:21pm On May 09, 2015
make your claims clear.
do u need information on how to get your web hosted?
Or, would u like to host your website?
either of the two, u can whatsapp or call 07031175291

(1) (Reply)

Which Advice Did You Have 4 This My Blog.. Bloggerx / .. / I Need Advice On My Blog And How To Get Fb Likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.