Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari (26261 Views)

Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders / Secession Not In Igbo’s Interest, Ohanaeze Tells MASSOB / Jonathan Fooled Ndigbo On 2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:16am On May 08, 2015
focus7:
That you claim that work is ongoing at the site even as you type at 5:41am tell much that you enjoy living in self deception.

Do you really understand the the significance of part of speech in English

Cos with this your response to Equalizer post it simply means you dont

No hates!!!
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:21am On May 08, 2015
Equalizer:

Say what you know bro before i release Amadioha on you.. Are you in Onitsha? Do you know how Julius Berger work? Am telling you that diving operation is ongoing now and you doubting me... Come down here and verify for yourself..

Dont mind the (Focus-"Less"wink doubting thomas jare,saying what he doesnt know

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:24am On May 08, 2015
sebali:
Igbos have no shame, no dignity.
All dey do is run afta d govt. of d day
Jonathan lost and he is no longer their Hero.
Buhari won he is now there Friend. Igbos in disguised of many different names have visited buhari more dan any oda ethnic group since afta march 28th. Now d forgot hw dey cried and called dis same Buhari an Igbo murderer and hater.
IGBO POLITICS= NEVER OPPOSE THE MAN ON TOP.
WHAT A SHAME.

Ssshhhhhhh....say what you know and not what you feel
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by nas4q(m): 10:38am On May 08, 2015
Equalizer:

Say what you know bro before i release Amadioha on you.. Are you in Onitsha? Do you know how Julius Berger work? Am telling you that diving operation is ongoing now and you doubting me... Come down here and verify for yourself..
pictures or u remain quiet forever
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by ransomed: 10:47am On May 08, 2015
Remarkable:

how can the same Ohaneze that said Igbo politicans begging Buhari for posts are a disgrace now complaining to Buhari

it seems a certain group of Igbo politicans and I agree with you its the APC loyalists that want to keep on disgracing Ndigbo by such useless lies.
::- Elections are over, let us work together to build a better Nigeria. Some people have to sheathe their sword and be diplomatic in approach to issues rather than being confrontational. What they are doing is okay and if we all stand aloof, then, we should not shout MARGINALIZATION when things are not going the way we envisaged from the new government. Thanks.
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by splashbaby(m): 10:48am On May 08, 2015
Children of anger!..lucky people.... They got a miniature Niger bridge on paper for their indescretion for rewarding failure... Yet they live almost all their life for being wrong and bitter, blaming others for their woes.

Quote me and die suddenly.
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by Ojiofor: 10:50am On May 08, 2015
This is okorocha/ngige/apc faction of ohanaeze ndigbo.authentic ohanaeze is led by Chief NnachI Enwo Igariwey as president general.
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by Joeoku78: 10:58am On May 08, 2015
PresidentT:
We told you about the scam called 2nd Niger Bridge. We told you is a pdp magic promise for earning Igbos votes. We told you not to support Jonathan based on his purported Azikwe name. The question we should ask ourselves is did Igbos fared better under Jonathan? Other than appointing his cronies who has little or no village value I really can't point to Igbos gains under his 6 years rule......... But again is all about choice.
Tell them my brother. Igbos don't know how to play politics . They only know how to make money. I personally knew they voted based on sentiments that have now landed them into forfeited the senate president position. igbos don't deserve any position if I am to recommend because you can't reap from where you did not sow. That is politics
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by Joeoku78: 10:59am On May 08, 2015
Igbos don't know how to play politics . They only know how to make money. I personally knew they voted based on sentiments that have now landed them into forfeited the senate president position. igbos don't deserve any position if I am to recommend because you can't reap from where you did not sow. That is politics
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by ceejayluv(m): 11:07am On May 08, 2015
Joeoku78:

Tell them my brother. Igbos don't know how to play politics . They only know how to make money. I personally knew they voted based on sentiments that have now landed them into forfeited the senate president position. igbos don't deserve any position if I am to recommend because you can't reap from where you did not sow. That is politics
yawns... Stale... Senate president my a$s..
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by ollyruffy: 11:12am On May 08, 2015
How is that our business. GEJ is Azikiwe na. Thats a family issue.
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:34am On May 08, 2015
Equalizer:

Just give up...you lied grin grin grin All your mates are calling on God in heaven, you are so primitive to still be chanting Amadioha even as at 2015.....shooo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by plasgidy: 11:47am On May 08, 2015
The work is still ongoing. 2 Niger bridge is real and will soon be comisioned.
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by icankel: 12:07pm On May 08, 2015
sebali:
Igbos have no shame, no dignity.
All dey do is run afta d govt. of d day
Jonathan lost and he is no longer their Hero.
Buhari won he is now there Friend. Igbos in disguised of many different names have visited buhari more dan any oda ethnic group since afta march 28th. Now d forgot hw dey cried and called dis same Buhari an Igbo murderer and hater.
IGBO POLITICS= NEVER OPPOSE THE MAN ON TOP.
WHAT A SHAME.
Ask this mpama were he's from he will certainly say Lagos, u will soon fallen to Lagoon
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by SMGS(m): 12:16pm On May 08, 2015
The ones works are going on are they in a a different place than the above mentioned? We will go there and see if it is true or not - I AM THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by Vitalisgee: 12:29pm On May 08, 2015
Any one that want to beg GMB is free. But for sure not all will beg him for position, the ball is in is court. Begging or no begging may not change is mind. Many Nigerians are quite unstable all they do is wave with no stablilty at all. Even if satan becomes the president in Nigeria they will kneel down and beg. Una try
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by Vitalisgee: 12:36pm On May 08, 2015
All these people that beg. U disgrace d core igbos. Because of money n position u'll crawl n beg. Wat a disgrace.
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by InvertedHammer: 1:05pm On May 08, 2015
/
But when Fr.Mbaka made the same statements before the elections, you called for his head.

What a myopic set of analogue brains.
\

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by anigold(m): 1:14pm On May 08, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
whether good or bad, everyone knows that south south is d first region to start work with, that is why i urge south south to vote out gej,we don't need d presidency,we want development.

Wao what an irony hahahahaha the reason the north and west voted out GEJ had alot to do with the betterment with their regions.
AM not sure buhari will impact any meaningful development in the EAST and SOUTH.
its gonna be the north and the west all the way.

GEJ had opportunity to develop the south and east but he thought concentrating in the north will give him political advantage during the polls,forgetting that Nigeria is made up of EXTREMELY TRIBALISTIC TRIBES...
THE ELECTION PROVED THIS WHEN HE LOST IN ALL THE NORTHERN AND WESTERN STATES.
am sure "Abacha or ibb" could have won in atleast 2 states in the east or south... And GEJ was better than these two past leaders...

TRIBALISM AND CORRUPTION ARE THERE EBOLA AND CANCER THAT IS SLOWLY KILLING NIGERIA..
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by anneedu: 1:18pm On May 08, 2015
more reason I never want an Igbo man to be president bcuz they can wash their linen outside, BACKSTABBER
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by anigold(m): 1:29pm On May 08, 2015
klax:

Haaa do I heard you mentioned Yoruba Pls go back to bed you must have woke up on the wrong side.

I'm not Yoruba nor Hausa but biko bros my people from the East are the tribalist champion in Nigeria get that fact now and wake up again. My own immediate family I mean own uncle hated me simply because I have too many Yoruba, Edo and hausa friends asking me why And all these guys are my childhood friends they have done me no wrong all he want is for ne to run away from them but when I could not bear his presure I have to banned him from my father's house and told him if he comes back to preach that boloks hate here I will slit his throat and I mean it. He got 5 big building in Lagos, doing all his business in Lagis, he has be living in Surulere now for 33 year yet hate the yoruba then why staying in their land what a man a real man is simply if you hate something stay away from it that is what make a man but you hated them built 5 big buildings all in their land, doing business in their land and yet hate them its better if you know you dont like them go back to your own land simple but to only has 4 room face and face house in the village yet preaching hate plsss don't let us digress this thread abeg this is just to say few if I open up it will turn this thread messy my tribe is my tribe but I won't join tribal thrash or hate anybody because he or she is yoruba, edo or hausa I won't never I don't shy from the truth I will say it boldly i dont care what anybidy feels but that does not permit anybody to insult my tribe. God bless. Later

I made my comment based on my experiences may be an just unlucky to meet very good igbo persons or am just unlucky to meet some highly TRIBAListic yoruba folks.. am not saying all yorubas or hausas are tribalistic. I have meet some good yoruba folks but the most that I have meet really hate and disrespect my tribe...

I also know they are tribal bigots all over Nigeria cos of the influence of their tribalistic past leaders.. I dont wanna mention names again cos we all know them..
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by anigold(m): 1:35pm On May 08, 2015
hensben:
I know very well Buhari has integrity, he wouldn't do such thing unlike gej who has no single truth in his mouth..GEJ was servicing the elite and friends in Niger delta so how is he different from what you think Buhari is.

To be very honest and sincere buhari is a good man,and GEJ too is a good man. But being good alone with no leadership qualities cant begat good governance..

Buhari+corrupt APC leaders+ Ex- PDP corrupt leaders= a failed governance

Except Buhari cuts of the last two components then we should not expect anything good from his administration...
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by sebali: 1:52pm On May 08, 2015
hensben:
And yet they call Yorubas coward..the way these people they reason ehn dey baffle me
As a Niger delta man I reject GEJ with my vote cos I already knew he is a chronic lier.
Integrity and dignity matters a lot, everything shouldn't be all about money.

Me too am from d south bt was for Buhari.
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by Kingbilo(m): 2:24pm On May 08, 2015
"I will go on exile on the completion of my term in office if I didn't build the bridge by 2015"

Careful what you say. Might just come back and bite you in the ass
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by Ibrahim28(m): 2:27pm On May 08, 2015
I pray for the day when nigerians will stop seeing tribe as a developmental factor.....i pray for the day an igbo man will be a governor in sokoto and a hausa man to be a gov in anambra n a Yoruba man to be a gov in delta and on and on.....dats 1 nigeria
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by nathawoniyi(m): 2:49pm On May 08, 2015
Igbo or no Igbo,we are all human being that need better life,it time to stop ranting about the past,focus we need now and prayer to support the incoming government to deliver,Nigerian deserve the best and this can be achieved when we forgive one another and forge ahead with singleness of heart.God bless Gej ,GMB ,God bless Nigerian
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by tonychristopher: 2:50pm On May 08, 2015
Ibrahim28:
I pray for the day when nigerians will stop seeing tribe as a developmental factor.....i pray for the day an igbo man will be a governor in sokoto and a hausa man to be a gov in anambra n a Yoruba man to be a gov in delta and on and on.....dats 1 nigeria

Wrong prayer point

Pray for the day igbo will leave in your mosque
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by tonychristopher: 2:51pm On May 08, 2015
nathawoniyi:
Igbo or no Igbo,we are all human being that need better life,it time to stop ranting about the past,focus we need now and prayer to support the incoming government to deliver,Nigerian deserve the best and this can be achieved when we forgive one another and forge ahead with singleness of heart.God bless Gej ,GMB ,God bless Nigerian

You cant face the future without the past
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by fennels007(m): 5:00pm On May 08, 2015
PresidentT:
We told you about the scam called 2nd Niger Bridge. We told you is a pdp magic promise for earning Igbos votes. We told you not to support Jonathan based on his purported Azikwe name. The question we should ask ourselves is did Igbos fared better under Jonathan? Other than appointing his cronies who has little or no village value I really can't point to Igbos gains under his 6 years rule......... But again is all about choice.
Serious work ongoing in the site. You people should stop talking nonsence.
Gej may have deceived u in other areas but not 2nd niger bridge. Hediot
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by IYANGBALI: 5:18pm On May 08, 2015
Equalizer:
This trash must be coming from APC faction of Ohanaze cos as far as am concerned, work is ongoing at the site of the project even as am typing this now..
wake up and face reality.GEJ fooled the igbos,gba be.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by IYANGBALI: 5:23pm On May 08, 2015
anneedu:
more reason I never want an Igbo man to be president bcuz they can wash their linen outside, BACKSTABBER
igbo to be president in Nigeria?impossicant,no way and they know it.
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by babadee1(m): 5:29pm On May 08, 2015
Matthew4sure:
God that started it will surely finish it.

God doesn't build bridges. Wake up my friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Lays Foundation For Shoprite In Uyo / President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives London For A Private Visit / Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.