Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,424 members, 7,850,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Mayweather Fight Earnings Would Pay The Salaries Owed Osun Workers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mayweather Fight Earnings Would Pay The Salaries Owed Osun Workers (1047 Views)

Who Has The Constitutional Power To Slash The Salaries Of Senators / Thugs Attack & Beat Up Channels TV Cameraman Covering Osun Workers Clash (Pic) / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayweather Fight Earnings Would Pay The Salaries Owed Osun Workers by Megaphone: 11:08am On May 08, 2015
Isn't it time for Nigeria to start thinking of diversification of its sources of revenue?. Is it not time that rather the federal government paying states allocations - states should pay taxes to the federal government?. Mayweather earned about USD 200 M last week against pacquiao. thus would translate t roughly about 40b naira. even if it were to be taxed he would still make about 28 B Naira. this could pay the salaries owed to osun state workers and IMO state. i a big shame. Nigeria governors should start thinking of generating revenue n pay taxes and STOP DEPENDING ON FEDERAL ALLOCATIONS. LET STATES PAY TAXES TO THE FG. THAT'S the only way Nigeria can grow
Re: Mayweather Fight Earnings Would Pay The Salaries Owed Osun Workers by Mogidi: 11:12am On May 08, 2015
Mayweather is not the governor of Osun. I'd pay big money to see Mayweather beat the shiiit outta Rauf nevertheless..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayweather Fight Earnings Would Pay The Salaries Owed Osun Workers by Arbiola(f): 11:14am On May 08, 2015
Smh.....Op were u sleep-typing?

1 Like

Re: Mayweather Fight Earnings Would Pay The Salaries Owed Osun Workers by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:16am On May 08, 2015
Arbiola:
Smh.....Op were u sleep-typing?
I think so
Re: Mayweather Fight Earnings Would Pay The Salaries Owed Osun Workers by SeverusSnape(m): 11:17am On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:
Mayweather is not the governor of Osun. I'd pay big money to see Mayweather beat the shiiit outta Rauf nevertheless..
Seconded! grin

1 Like

Re: Mayweather Fight Earnings Would Pay The Salaries Owed Osun Workers by Mogidi: 11:20am On May 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Seconded! grin

Bros I go pay any amount grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mayweather Fight Earnings Would Pay The Salaries Owed Osun Workers by Megaphone: 11:20am On May 08, 2015
Oluwasaeon:
I think so
were u also sleep reading?
Re: Mayweather Fight Earnings Would Pay The Salaries Owed Osun Workers by SeverusSnape(m): 11:21am On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Bros I go pay any amount grin grin grin
Even my last dime, I go pay. cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayweather Fight Earnings Would Pay The Salaries Owed Osun Workers by idupaul: 11:27am On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

LMAO Crazy crazy Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Mayweather Fight Earnings Would Pay The Salaries Owed Osun Workers by francizy(m): 11:38am On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Hahahahahahaha I fully support and will campaign for this revolutionary revenge on the evil hurting our good people of Osun state...
Re: Mayweather Fight Earnings Would Pay The Salaries Owed Osun Workers by Mogidi: 11:43am On May 08, 2015
francizy:

Hahahahahahaha I fully support and will campaign for this revolutionary revenge on the evil hurting our good people of Osun state...

Me and you go take front seat grin grin grin
Re: Mayweather Fight Earnings Would Pay The Salaries Owed Osun Workers by francizy(m): 11:46am On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Me and you go take front seat grin grin grin

Hehehehe, I no fit miss VIP seats na.. Would love to see how the dirty gray looking and disgusting beards falls of that face... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayweather Fight Earnings Would Pay The Salaries Owed Osun Workers by grandstar(m): 12:08pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

There is no money. The states are penniless after the slash by almost 50% in allocations from the FG. Tats why both PDP and APC states are owing workers. Even FG is borrowing to pay. Mass sackings will occur after the handover. As much as half of the workers in many states may go. Wake up and smell the coffee.
Re: Mayweather Fight Earnings Would Pay The Salaries Owed Osun Workers by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Thirded!GBAM. grin grin grin grin
Re: Mayweather Fight Earnings Would Pay The Salaries Owed Osun Workers by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 08, 2015
grandstar:

There is no money. The states are penniless after the slash by almost 50% in allocations from the FG. Tats why both PDP and APC states are owing workers. Even FG is borrowing to pay. Mass sackings will occur after the handover. As much as half of the workers in many states may go. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Groundnut and cocoa loading. grin grin grin grin grin
Unu Neva Chee Chom Chin
Re: Mayweather Fight Earnings Would Pay The Salaries Owed Osun Workers by lekkie073(m): 1:06pm On May 08, 2015
Megaphone:
Isn't it time for Nigeria to start thinking of diversification of its sources of revenue?. Is it not time that rather the federal government paying states allocations - states should pay taxes to the federal government?. Mayweather earned about USD 200 M last week against pacquiao. thus would translate t roughly about 40b naira. even if it were to be taxed he would still make about 28 B Naira. this could pay the salaries owed to osun state workers and IMO state. i a big shame. Nigeria governors should start thinking of generating revenue n pay taxes and STOP DEPENDING ON FEDERAL ALLOCATIONS. LET STATES PAY TAXES TO THE FG. THAT'S the only way Nigeria can grow
OK....so make dem borrow d money from mayweather? sad

(1) (Reply)

Nepa Just Took Light. Kai Buhari What Are U Doing About It? / How Buhari Is Recovering Stolen Wealth / Lstest Unlimited Mtn Cheat!!!!!!!! Tested And Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.