Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! (12255 Views)

After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men / How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 11:24am On May 08, 2015
Why are our ladies obsessed with Doctors? In as much as a lady may not like/love a guy she sees as ugly, let the guy just utter the word Doctor as his profession and the lady will be all over him.

Now I have these questions:

Do they love Doctors because they feel Doctors are more romantic?
Do they love Doctors because of free medical care/advice/treatment/consultancy?
Do they love Doctors because they feel their future and that of their unborn children is safe with Doctors?
Do they love Doctors because they feel Doctors have more promising future than every other person from other professions?
Do they love Doctors because they feel like Doctors are better in bed?
Do they love Doctors because of the respects Doctors get from the society?
Or is it because they feel that all Doctors are brilliant?

Now if you're a Doctor, no matter how terrible you are at getting women and no matter how unattractive you appear, there is always a pretty looking young lady out there for you.

I know this Doctor that may have slept with close to or more than 200 pretty, tall, sexy, ladies. Same person is scared of getting married because he feels like the same way he sleeps with girls/ladies is same way they sleep with other men.

Cc any Nairaland Doctor so we find out from him, what really trips ladies about Doctors..

Kingsly Lekan, AkA, Kinglekan asked us to help vote for his wife to be in the Miss Nairaland beauty pageant..

Her moniker is [size=18pt]Twaci.[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by vizkiz: 11:29am On May 08, 2015
yeah, I am a doctor, a nitive doctor though. Hope my post counts? tongue

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 11:31am On May 08, 2015
vizkiz:

Hehehehehe, na your profession worst pass.. No lady wan marry una unless the one u use otumokpo hold.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by ronald4lif(m): 11:32am On May 08, 2015
Where that agbero doctor KingTom, come answer this puzzle. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 11:36am On May 08, 2015
ronald4lif:
Where that agbero doctor KingTom, come answer this puzzle. grin

I think ggrin should report here and tell us why she loves him... lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by ronald4lif(m): 11:49am On May 08, 2015
francizy:

I think g...grin should report here and tell us why she loves him... lipsrsealed

Ahh! I hear say na coz doctor 3rd leg be like bazooka. cheesy

But I think most women are attracted to doctors because they seem to be very responsible. Hardly you see a doctor that smokes, drink-to-drunk, late night and all. They are highly paid and intelligent too. Most are neat and have a very good sense of hygiene. As people who are very conversant of the human anatomy it gives them the extra advantage in the bedroom too lol.
grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by dnacrystal: 11:59am On May 08, 2015
Those are the reasons, except for the first three.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 08, 2015
I smell jealousy and envy from the op. You can still go Back to school if you wanna become a doctor. Stop hating op.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 12:00pm On May 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

Ahh! I hear say na coz doctor 3rd leg be like bazooka. cheesy

Hehehehehehe, you donmeanit!!? You mean, as that girl thin so say she like kingkong size? shocked grin

But I think most women are attracted to doctors because they seem to be very responsible. Hardly you see a doctor that smokes, drink-to-drunk, late night and all. They are highly paid and intelligent too. Most are neat and have a very good sense of hygiene. As people who are very conversation of the human anatomy it gives them the extra advantage in the bedroom too lol.[/i] grin

Hehehehe, am glad you said most.. Cuz the doc I talked about likes his environment neat but is always forming too busy to sweep his apartment. The said doctor used to smoke and take alcohol, but has stopped smoking. They ain't perfect jor.. Dem be ordinary guys like us... cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 12:04pm On May 08, 2015
kastonkastrol:
I smell jealousy and envy from the op. You can still go Back to school if you wanna become a doctor. Stop hating op.... grin

Jealousy kwa?

You don go smoke that weed way dem dey soak inside kai kai again abi?

Why will I jealous doctors when I'm still able to talk a lady into having sex with me?

Guy better wake up to reality, you can't hate a person forever because he's not supporting the same political party with you... tongue

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by vizkiz: 12:07pm On May 08, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehehe, na your profession worst pass.. No lady wan marry una unless the one u use otumokpo hold.. grin

what is the meaning of that? angry
Do you have any idea how many girlfriends I have? Do you know how many PMs I receive from girls everyday? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by ronald4lif(m): 12:12pm On May 08, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehehehe, you donmeanit!!? You mean, as that girl thin so say she like kingkong size? shocked grin

Hehehehe, am glad you said most.. Cuz the doc I talked about likes his environment neat but is always forming too busy to sweep his apartment. The said doctor used to smoke and take alcohol, but has stopped smoking. They ain't perfect jor.. Dem be ordinary guys like us... cheesy

Oga na slim girls like big john thomass pass oo. Dey there na. cheesy

They are like us true. But they are more paid than most other professions. They are very employable too. Hardly you see an unemployed doctor. The kind of money doctors earn is staggering. And we know financial security is crucial to life and in the game of love.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 12:13pm On May 08, 2015
dnacrystal:
Those are the reasons, except for the first three.

Hmmm, now if the fourth one is a reason, then hope you know that some people from other professions work in Oil companies, construction and other Engineering firms?

For the fifth one, are doctors really better in bed?

The sixth, I'm a witness to that but I also think/feel that anybody, no matter his/her educational status and if wealthy and/or connected, will be very much respected in the society.

Every field have brilliant minds. Even fine arts, theater n performing arts, Engineering, All social science courses, education, etc.

So whatever you can get from a doctor, you can as well get from someone else.. smiley
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 08, 2015
francizy:

Jealousy kwa?

You don go smoke that weed way dem dey soak inside kai kai again abi?

Why will I jealous doctors when I'm still able to talk a lady into having sex with me?

Guy better wake up to reality, you can't hate a person forever because he's not supporting the same political party with you... tongue
neah hating someone I don't know is not my thing. Your highlighted comment got me laughing. Basically you are telling us that you are a love-vendor. grin

At your topic, I think two things make many nigerian girls like doctors;

1• the "money" they think doctors make

2• the respect the profession have

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 12:14pm On May 08, 2015
vizkiz:

what is the meaning of that? angry
Do you have any idea how many girlfriends I have? Do you know how many PMs I receive from girls everyday? angry

Hahahahaha, how many please?
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by ronald4lif(m): 12:15pm On May 08, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Jealousy kwa? Nawa oo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 08, 2015
vizkiz:
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Young03(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2015
dey love doctor's because the sabi drugs to Comot the....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 08, 2015
op like seriously? cheesy kingtom is dis true?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by vizkiz: 12:21pm On May 08, 2015
francizy:

Hahahahaha, how many please?

never mind...I don't like bragging. Ask prettythicksme angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 08, 2015
vizkiz:

@Francizy no dare vizkiz,gurls just dey pm him and fall for him like rain!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by vizkiz: 12:27pm On May 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
@Francizy no dare vizkiz,gurls just dey pm him and fall for him like rain!! cheesy

yes, thank you. So when are you coming to my house? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by dnacrystal: 12:28pm On May 08, 2015
francizy:

Hmmm, now if the fourth one is a reason, then hope you know that some people from other professions work in Oil companies, construction and other Engineering firms?

For the fifth one, are doctors really better in bed?

The sixth, I'm a witness to that but I also think/feel that anybody, no matter his/her educational status and if wealthy and/or connected, will be very much respected in the society.

Every field have brilliant minds. Even fine arts, theater n performing arts, Engineering, All social science courses, education, etc.

So whatever you can get from a doctor, you can as well get from someone else.. smiley
True but those illusions will remain until a lady meets the engineer, banker or artist who will snap her out of it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 12:29pm On May 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oga na slim girls like big john thomass pass oo. Dey there na. cheesy

They are like us true. But they are more paid than most other professions. They are very employable too. Hardly you see an unemployed doctor. The kind of money doctors earn is staggering. And we know financial security is crucial to life and in the game of love.
grin

Truly, they only earn much when they work for big hospitals or government hospitals. Some Engineers earn in millions working in oil coys you know. When my elder bro graduated, he started working where he was paid about 80k per month in Abj for that matter. Now tell me, is it not still same condition other people in diff professions face?

While working, doctors might earn more than pharmacists but owning a business favours pharmacists more than it favours doctors.

BTW, I would prefer being a pharmacist than a doctor. Reason is, it is easier for one as a pharmacist to establish a pharmacy than for a doctor to establish a hospital.

In terms of space, hospitals require more space.

In terms of incomes, pharmacies generate more income

Now let me explain what I've stated using real life examples. When I served in Benue state, there is this phamercy over there that operated in a space not as big as a flat. One big space like the size of a small sitting room and another space like the size of a mini bedroom. The owner was buying drugs in large qtty and selling cheap to people. It was as if the whole of Gboko was patronizing only the pharmacy of which it was only on serious ocassions that people had to go to hospitals. He was raking in millions till he was assassinated.

That's just one example.

There's one my bro buys drugs from. The man imports drugs and sells in cartons to retailers in Abj. That man is a billionaire bro. This is someone operating in a hospital size building but will be making way more than most big private hospitals in Abj..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 12:36pm On May 08, 2015
kastonkastrol:
neah hating someone I don't know is not my thing. Your highlighted comment got me laughing. Basically you are telling us that you are a love-vendor. grin

At your topic, I think two things make many nigerian girls like doctors;

1• the "money" they think doctors make

2• the respect the profession have

LoL, don't mind that comment, I just posted it to show that just about any guy can get a lady if he puts his mind to it and can talk very well. Where there's work, I mean much more work is in making money... Am no love-vendor tho, am just a tall dude that believes when every other thing fails, looks may help one out.

Now your two points are on track. But not in all cases do doctors make more. Although I know they are very well respected be they poor nor rich..
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 12:37pm On May 08, 2015
Young03:
dey love doctor's because the sabi drugs to Comot the....

Hahahahahahahahaha commot wetin? grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 12:39pm On May 08, 2015
vizkiz:

Hehehehehe, pics or....? tongue

prettythicksme:

No go send am PM just cuz him call your name now oh.. tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 12:42pm On May 08, 2015
vizkiz:

yes, thank you. So when are you coming to my house? angry

Prettythicksme you must go to his house oh! But make sure you go when you are on. Also, use three always ultra or lady care... grin

At least, e fit discourage the guy.. grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by ronald4lif(m): 1:02pm On May 08, 2015
francizy:

Truly, they only earn much when they work for big hospitals or government hospitals. Some Engineers earn in millions working in oil coys you know. When my elder bro graduated, he started working where he was paid about 80k per month in Abj for that matter. Now tell me, is it not still same condition other people in diff professions face?

While working, doctors might earn more than pharmacists but owning a business favours pharmacists more than it favours doctors.

BTW, I would prefer being a pharmacist than a doctor. Reason is, it is easier for one as a pharmacist to establish a pharmacy than for a doctor to establish a hospital.

In terms of space, hospitals require more space.

In terms of incomes, pharmacies generate more income

Now let me explain what I've stated using real life examples. When I served in Benue state, there is this phamercy over there that operated in a space not as big as a flat. One big space like the size of a small sitting room and another space like the size of a mini bedroom. The owner was buying drugs in large qtty and selling cheap to people. It was as if the whole of Gboko was patronizing only the pharmacy of which it was only on serious ocassions that people had to go to hospitals. He was raking in millions till he was assassinated.

That's just one example.

There's one my bro buys drugs from. The man imports drugs and sells in cartons to retailers in Abj. That man is a billionaire bro. This is someone operating in a hospital size building but will be making way more than most big private hospitals in Abj..

Yes, that's true. It's easier to set up a pharmacy than a hospital and pharmacy has more propensity of raking in income than a hospital, except if the hospital is massive though. But for fresh a graduate of medicine and one who read pharmacist the medicine graduate is likely to find it easier securing a job. Or so I think.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Juliaann(f): 1:22pm On May 08, 2015
Francizy I'm an exception

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by bettercreature(m): 1:26pm On May 08, 2015
It has to do with money i mean money
as long as you are a single doctor ladies are 100% sure that you are ready for marriage
and money will never be your problem

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Penboy: 1:32pm On May 08, 2015
Came here to read comments...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is This Alhaja Looking At ?? (badaasss Photo 18+) / Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World / Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.