Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) (78258 Views)

Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. / 10 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SW In Pictures / 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 08, 2015
My ranking from tops in number 1 and least 5

1. Imo State
2. Enugu State
3. Anambra (Peter Obi destroyed this state..it would have ranked in number 1 or 2) angry
4. Abia
5. Ebonyi respectively.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by RareDiamonds: 2:02pm On May 08, 2015
Owerri Imo State is not just hospitable and beautiful but also blessed. ALA IMO STATE WU OKE MBA !!!

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:03pm On May 08, 2015
Wow...am from the SE by birth and origin but am warri bred nigga.
Warri boys be like Who Dem Help
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Zonacom(m): 2:03pm On May 08, 2015
Just afraid of what this thread might bring forth. I pray some slowpokes don't do their normal thing
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 08, 2015
Enugu raise to power 5billion.

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by mentorandfriend(m): 2:05pm On May 08, 2015
Owerri has it. Owerri is the cleanest, with high density of civil servants and educated folks. You just have to love Owerri.
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by TedLawrence(f): 2:05pm On May 08, 2015
Waiting for mine oooo...MBANO
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 08, 2015
Mbaukwu, Anambra state.
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by mentorandfriend(m): 2:12pm On May 08, 2015
ulonnaya21:
UMUAHIA, ABIA STATE... GOD'S OWN STATE
Pictures on paper, not real life Umuahia. Dont begin to embarass yourself.
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Zonacom(m): 2:13pm On May 08, 2015
Keneking:
My ranking from tops in number 1 and least 5

1. Imo State
2. Enugu State
3. Anambra (Peter Obi destroyed this state..it would have ranked in number 1 or 2) angry
4. Abia
5. Ebonyi respectively.
Stupid posts like yours spoil good threads like this.

6 Likes

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by lion042(m): 2:13pm On May 08, 2015
Nonsense! Nigeria is still bush
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Gboliwe: 2:13pm On May 08, 2015
ulonnaya21:
UMUAHIA, ABIA STATE... GOD'S OWN STATE

How in the world did Amaekpu- Okagwe resurface in Ohafia? Na wa oooo

And please stop showing architects' impressions angry angry
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Jennynkk(f): 2:13pm On May 08, 2015
Anaedo State

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Cubeet: 2:14pm On May 08, 2015
Please let those in the SW upload their own... All of them will upload only Lagos,, cos its seems Lagos is the only Developed State in SW,, The Mango heads Yorubas will be ashamed to post ogun, oshogbo and the dirty Ibadan and Ekiti. Hahaha

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by stinggy(m): 2:15pm On May 08, 2015
My Ranking by state;

Imo State
Enugu State
Anambra State
Abia State
Ebonyi State.

By Cities;
Owerri
Enugu
Onitsha
Aba
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Ezenwammadu(m): 2:16pm On May 08, 2015
Where is my town angry
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by cescky(m): 2:17pm On May 08, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
I don't know what u have in mind by comparing Igbo towns...

If you re Igbo then I see u as divisive and your type is the bane of Igbo nation.. My take

Its quite obvious na...(I doubt the op meant harm) but some of these mods are hatebelly filled bigots, so they always look for a sublte way to diss the tribe whom they filled threatened by posting such on front page

Some pikin tactics anyways!

5 Likes

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 08, 2015
Icon4s:
1 Aba, Abia State.

THIS PEOPLE HAVE A LONG ROPE TO DRAW.............
OWERRI, ENUGU, ABA, UMUAHIA, ONITSHA, AWKA are in the same level with Lagos, Ibadan, kano, kaduna, warri before 1960.....only Enugu the formal capital of Biafra have small modern view out of all mentioned cities.
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 08, 2015
[size=18pt]is it my eyes or the east is really neat.... If thats how neat most places are then, wow, im truly impressed/ happy..... Theres always one ore two things to learn from each other afterall..[/size]

4 Likes

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Lordave: 2:20pm On May 08, 2015
Op those picture are not fair representations of Aba, should have gone to Aba north and take more pictures. Go to places like:
School road
Clifford road
Ehi road
Cameroon road
Tenant road
Market Road
Azikiwe road
Jubilee
Hospital road
St Michaels
Pound road
Howells crescent
Constitution Crescent
Scotland Crescent
Etc

Nice pictures but Nnewi looks overrated

2 Likes

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Lordave: 2:22pm On May 08, 2015
Aba may not be beautiful but one thing I can state categorically is that Aba has the Best Road Network in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 08, 2015
When it comes to structures;
Anambra state (no doubt)

When it comes to serenity and beauty:
Enugu state

When it comes to retirement home;
Abakaliki, ebonyi state(no traffic or bustling)

When it comes to flexing;
Imo state (owerri precise)

10 Likes

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by ikechukwu354(m): 2:25pm On May 08, 2015
everyone knows owerri is the deal..

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Lilimax(f): 2:26pm On May 08, 2015
Jennynkk:
Anaedo State
Nnewi smiley

2 Likes

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by mandax: 2:28pm On May 08, 2015
adeitoro:
When it comes to structures, I give it to Onitsha.

Enugu remains the best planned of the SE cities.

Op Orlu is yet to be a city, mind you I am from orlu so I know what I am saying.

Op wrote TOWNS and cities - not only cities.

Orlu was denied state capital by Abacha admin which dropped a seventh state in the NW zone.

Delta state style of Asaba and Warri is like it in Imo state. Only that Orlu is slower than Warri.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Setaje(f): 2:29pm On May 08, 2015
Most of this igbos cities look nice o.

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Atmmachine(m): 2:29pm On May 08, 2015
Why is Awka-Etiti not on the list ??

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by haul: 2:30pm On May 08, 2015
Lordave:
Op those picture are not fair representations of Aba, should have gone to Aba north and take more pictures. Go to places like:
School road
Clifford road
Ehi road
Cameroon road
Tenant road
Market Road
Azikiwe road
Jubilee
Hospital road
St Michaels
Pound road
Howells crescent
Constitution Crescent
Scotland Crescent
Etc

Nice pictures but Nnewi looks overrated
why are all the names there westernized?

Places like asia,they still keep their traditional names for cities and street.
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Jennynkk(f): 2:30pm On May 08, 2015
Ofemili State

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by clintino700(m): 2:31pm On May 08, 2015
I knew NNEWI must be on that list....u need to visit d town of successful businessmen n see for ur selves.. shocked shocked

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hanging Conductor Falls Off Speeding Danfo In Lagos (Photos) / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees / Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.