Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) (78242 Views)

Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. / 10 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SW In Pictures / 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Klinee: 7:18pm On May 11, 2015
Abagworo:

Maybe to you. A place where almost all houses are owned by people from same place and inhabited mostly by people of same place cannot be a city but a populated village or semi-urban. Orlu, Oguta, Nkwerre, Ekwulobia, Akokwa, Nnobi, Awkaetiti, Abiriba and Nnewi fall into that category. Nnewi is a bigger semi urban but not a city.
mehn! City is city by the way its, nnewi met city standard. Nnewi is almost in the same category with Onitsha and Aba.

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by oneeast: 7:25pm On May 11, 2015
Stop responding to that fool. I am the only one who knows the workings of his heart and what he has set out to achieve. Just leave his matter to me because I can contain him with his nuisance.

Klinee:
mehn! City is city by the way its, nnewi met city standard. Nnewi is almost in the same category with Onitsha and Aba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by millionaireman: 7:38pm On May 11, 2015
Abagworo:
1 Enugu

2 Owerri

3 Onitsha

4 Aba

5 Umuahia

6 Abakaliki

7 Awka

Those are the only 7 cities in the Southeast according to basic standard of livability and sustainability. Each has its unique advantage if various parameters are employed. Nnewi, Orlu, Obosi, Abiriba etc are not cities but just urbanised or populous villages inhabited 80% by people from them respectively. Obosi is an exception as it is just a small part of Onitsha city but also a village.

Much of last year in political campaign, Abagworo told the public: "Orlu is now made a city by Gov Okorocha." That was after about 2.5km Orlu urban roads were enlarged and divided at the centre by Gov. Okorocha who himself then announced "Orlu is now a city". Now election is over, hear Abagworo tell another story about Orlu.

Cost of landed property is a measure of the level of urbanization in any area. Truth is that but for ex-Imo gov, Udenwa, who brought IMSUTH and Modern Market to Orlu, landed property in Orlu shall still cost peanuts today - despite the roads Okorocha is enlarging and the shops he started to build.

A full-fledged tertiary institution is among the debts Gov Okorocha still owes Orlu/IdeatoS/IdeatoN/Orsu/OruE/OruW/Nkwerre/Nwangele/Njaba areas.
Owerri expands rapidly mostly because of the billions of Naira annually that flow to it from the five government-financed universities and Polytechnics in Imo state that are all located around Owerri.
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
The only problem I see in Nnewi is tiny roads and lack of street lights
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by cjrane: 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
What became of most of the projects listed here?
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 1:14am On Mar 27, 2017
UnimkeAk:
I think Abriba is the shii menh. My kind of environment. . . . . . . .

Coming from an Obudu boi
more picture of Abiriba in Abia state

2 Likes

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 1:18am On Mar 27, 2017
hamilton62:

My dear, the day I visted abiriba for a hotel mate father's burial I was totally astonished at the road, landscape and buildings... I am from Imo state but truly, abiriba is a small london as it's called by its people... I fell in love with the place, beside who doesn't like a goodie?
Abiriba is a beautiful town to live

2 Likes

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by DaveSeth: 6:47am On May 07, 2023
Icon4s:
10 Umuahia, Abia State
The southeastern region of the United States is home to several highly developed towns and cities. These areas are known for their bustling economies, cultural attractions, and thriving communities. Among the most developed cities in the SE are Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte, each boasting their unique charm and appeal.

When it comes to beauty, however, the title of the most beautiful city in the SE is hotly contested. Some argue that the historic charm of Savannah, Georgia, makes it the clear winner, while others point to the stunning beaches and architecture of Charleston, South Carolina.

Despite their differences, one thing these cities have in common is a dedication to providing quality recreational opportunities for residents and visitors alike. Android APK, in particular, have become increasingly popular in many of these communities, providing a safe and exciting space for skateboarders, BMX riders, and other thrill-seekers to enjoy their sport. From the world-class facilities at Kennesaw Skatepark in Georgia to the picturesque location of Sk8 Charleston in South Carolina, these skateparks add to the vibrancy and appeal of the most developed towns and cities in the SE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) / Hanging Conductor Falls Off Speeding Danfo In Lagos (Photos) / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.