Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Why Are Bad Girls Getting Married These Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Bad Girls Getting Married These Days? (1255 Views)

Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. / I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Bad Girls Getting Married These Days? by LaurelP(m): 11:41am On May 08, 2015
Many people might not believe this, but there is great evidence that the so called wayward and "bad girls" marry earlier and faster than
the "good, homely and reserved" ones.

I've seen a lot of girls whom everybody had written off as non wife material get married, divorce or broke up, and remarried again
while the typical wife materials are still
waiting on the Lord!

Recently, a lady I used to know who is everything a man would want in a wife got the shock of her life when the guy who wanted to marry her failed to come on the D-day of the TM. It pained me because this is a lady in her 40s whom I know has the qualities of a good wife. The sight of seeing her weeping profusely broke my tender heart. They kept calling the guy for over 3 days and he kept saying that he's on his way!

Now my question is: Does it mean that men now prefer ladies who are wayward, dress anyhow, and hardly have time to keep a home. You see a lot of good girls still single in their 30s while the ones you never thought keep getting married. Go to the churches and see what is happening for yourself.
What is the cause of this new trend?
Re: Why Are Bad Girls Getting Married These Days? by richidinho(m): 11:45am On May 08, 2015
Re: Why Are Bad Girls Getting Married These Days? by confistified(m): 11:50am On May 08, 2015
The bad girls wear what guys wanna see nowadays.they hang around places only guys with enough cash wld go.hence they meet the rich dudes.and since bad chics are masters at pretending,they become whatever the rich dude’s definition of a wife is. The good girls dnt go to this places and to b sincere,they dnt dress attractively most times.(not talking about indecent dressing now.I am talking about dressing smart and looking nice at d same time) they dnt use makeup (which we all know makes up about 95% of a girl’s beauty sometimes). The bad girls find d rich dudes cos they make demselves noticed. The good girls don’t always find d rich dudes cos they dnt make demselves noticed. Their fault. But I will still chose a fairly attractive good wife material chic over a bad never staying in one place for long diva.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Bad Girls Getting Married These Days? by dnacrystal: 11:52am On May 08, 2015
confistified:
The bad girls wear what guys wanna see nowadays.they hang around places only guys with enough cash wld go.hence they meet the rich dudes.and since bad chics are masters at pretending,they become whatever the rich dude’s definition of a wife is. The good girls dnt go to this places and to b sincere,they dnt dress attractively most times.(not talking about indecent dressing now.I am talking about dressing smart and looking nice at d same time) they dnt use makeup (which we all know makes up about 95% of a girl’s beauty sometimes). The bad girls find d rich dudes cos they make demselves noticed. The good girls don’t always find d rich dudes cos they dnt make demselves noticed. Their fault. But I will still chose a fairly attractive good wife material chic over a bad never staying in one place for long diva.
End of discussion here
Re: Why Are Bad Girls Getting Married These Days? by Ahmed0336(m): 11:54am On May 08, 2015
Hmmmm!!!!! Bad Girls can pretend!!!!! Good Girls Hardly Goes out where Good Boys like me can sight them, most times they are CAGED at home
Re: Why Are Bad Girls Getting Married These Days? by olaideeeedris(m): 12:00pm On May 08, 2015
because them sabi do am cheesy
Re: Why Are Bad Girls Getting Married These Days? by ronald4lif(m): 12:03pm On May 08, 2015
Good girls are boring, rigid and aren't open minded. They don't want to try new things of life except what they've grown to experience.
Re: Why Are Bad Girls Getting Married These Days? by rapmike(m): 12:12pm On May 08, 2015
All this good lady bad lady dynamics sef.

How are we sure shey the good ladies neva chase their husbands comot on top say the guy no get bar, later they go come dey form "waiting on the Lord".

What I know is that if you r truly waiting on God for a husband, he will show up eventually and at the right time ( many babes dey marry at the wrong time).

To the "Good Ladies" in question, I have this to say; Fix your side first while waiting for a man! Marriage is not what you just enter and leave like that, coupled with the economic situation in this country.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Bad Girls Getting Married These Days? by demmy0325(m): 12:13pm On May 08, 2015
Re: Why Are Bad Girls Getting Married These Days? by LaurelP(m): 12:15pm On May 08, 2015
confistified:

But they do go to Church na?
Abi guys no dey go church?
Re: Why Are Bad Girls Getting Married These Days? by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 08, 2015
It has always been the case.
Re: Why Are Bad Girls Getting Married These Days? by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 08, 2015
Beacause guys love bad bitches!! they hate to marry good gurls that will later turn bad cheesy so dey prefer bad gurls.
Re: Why Are Bad Girls Getting Married These Days? by vizkiz: 12:25pm On May 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
Beacause guys love bad bitches!! they hate to marry good gurls that will later turn bad cheesy so dey prefer bad gurls.

I would have choosen you, but you are a good girl angry
Re: Why Are Bad Girls Getting Married These Days? by LaurelP(m): 12:26pm On May 08, 2015
firstEVA:
It has always been the case.
Don't think so Men used to trip for decent women
Re: Why Are Bad Girls Getting Married These Days? by confistified(m): 12:30pm On May 08, 2015
LaurelP:

But they do go to Church na?
Abi guys no dey go church?
bad girls to dey go church na.......... nd guys rarely go looking for spouses in church lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Are Bad Girls Getting Married These Days? by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 08, 2015
Not true.

The good girls and the bad girls are getting married.

What's this B.S

And what is ur definition of a bad girl

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hey Guys!!! Get In Here And Wish Me A Happy Birthday / 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men / 7 Things You Should Never Judge Women For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.