Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,394 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Can You Answer This Tricky Question??? Guyz Only! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Answer This Tricky Question??? Guyz Only! (874 Views)

Guyz Only!!! / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Answer This Tricky Question??? Guyz Only! by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 08, 2015
Here is a tricky question for guys, suppose, you're in a bed sleeping between a really beautiful girl and a gay guy, which side will you turn your ass to?
Re: Can You Answer This Tricky Question??? Guyz Only! by Makamuanwuo(m): 1:17pm On May 08, 2015
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
i guess my ass will face ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

sorrry.i dnt have business with gay guy

1 Like

Re: Can You Answer This Tricky Question??? Guyz Only! by agarawu23(m): 1:17pm On May 08, 2015
Lol

funny question
Re: Can You Answer This Tricky Question??? Guyz Only! by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 08, 2015
Well, let's assume the gay guy knows my disposition. That being the case, I'd have my back to him and get cosy with the girl - if she's consenting. No worries. I say that because, knowing my persona, the gay guy knows better than to try anything silly, unless he longs to be hung by his schlong.
Re: Can You Answer This Tricky Question??? Guyz Only! by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 08, 2015
RickRichards:
Well, let's assume the gay guy knows my disposition. That being the case, I'd have my back to him and get cosy with the girl - if she's consenting. No worries. I say that because, knowing my persona, the gay guy knows better than to try anything silly, unless he longs to be hung by his schlong.
lol... if the gay guy should touch your a$$?
Re: Can You Answer This Tricky Question??? Guyz Only! by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 08, 2015
Wetin you dey look for? missclasssy?
Re: Can You Answer This Tricky Question??? Guyz Only! by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 08, 2015
Boc4real:
lol... if the gay guy should touch your a$$?
That's my point: he won't dare....
Re: Can You Answer This Tricky Question??? Guyz Only! by Skillfullulu(m): 1:28pm On May 08, 2015
I'll definitely turn my bad ass to the gay but I'll warn him thoroughly if he tries anything silly amma wanna kill him.
Re: Can You Answer This Tricky Question??? Guyz Only! by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 08, 2015
Skillfullulu:
I'll definitely turn my bad ass to the gay but I'll warn him thoroughly if he tries anything silly amma wanna kill him.
ahahaha.... BAD ASS
Re: Can You Answer This Tricky Question??? Guyz Only! by Skillfullulu(m): 1:34pm On May 08, 2015
Boc4real:
ahahaha.... BAD ASS
I swear down, if hin touch my BAD ASS I'll break his head
Re: Can You Answer This Tricky Question??? Guyz Only! by Tapout(m): 1:43pm On May 08, 2015
hmm...omo I no sleep for bed again grin grin shocked
Re: Can You Answer This Tricky Question??? Guyz Only! by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 08, 2015
lalasticlala ....your attention is needed here

(1) (Reply)

How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Unfriendzone You? / Help Me!!! / Abeg Fashion No Be By Force Ladies - Please Wear Watin Fit You Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.